Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Happy Thanksgiving weekend

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2013, 09:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

This will be my last post until Monday as I will be busy getting tomorrow's feast ready..

I wish everyone a happy Thanksgiving weekend.

I am thankful for all the posters here..

:)

Rambo Wong

Fashionista is thankful she is a racist, homophobic, sinophobic, anti-Semitic, spamming cyber-bully who tells lies about my mental health.

Anonymous

Just me mom, dad and my baby. Hubby doesn't come home until Tuesday. We'll have a turkey on Thursday, but tomorrow it is smoked ham and Shanghai noodles.

Anonymous

Going to my parents' house today this afternoon for a hybrid Western/Korean pigout.

Anonymous

The ham and veg are done, but Mommy hasn't finished the Shanghai noodles yet. Won't be long now.

Romero

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"Happy Thanksgiving, all!

back at you Homy.....turkey today...moose hunting tomorrow....wish me luck.... :mrgreen:

Odinson

I have to go to inspect a mine tomorrow.

That´s another 10months+ work but the pay is great. :)

Anonymous

Our Thanksgiving day meal was a success..

My parents and my mother-in-law came over and they all went home with some leftovers..

I am busy today making turkey sandwiches for my husband and children's lunches for the week..

I make them in advance and then freeze them.

Romero

Awesome. Mmm. Leftover turkey sandwiches are the best!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Awesome. Mmm. Leftover turkey sandwiches are the best!

That is what my husband says too Romero..

He likes turkey sandwiches on rye bread with lettuce, mustard and gouda cheese...he's Dutch.

:)

Romero

Those sandwiches sure sound European! I was thinking they'd be more like little Thanksgiving dinners on white or brown bread, which is my preference. Turkey, stuffing and gravy.

My family isn't into the big Thanksgiving thing so I go to a nearby burrito place for "Turkey Time". Turkey, stuffing and mash potatoes in a wrap covered with gravy and cranberry sauce. Yum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"Those sandwiches sure sound European! I was thinking they'd be more like little Thanksgiving dinners on white or brown bread, which is my preference. Turkey, stuffing and gravy.

My family isn't into the big Thanksgiving thing so I go to a nearby burrito place for "Turkey Time". Turkey, stuffing and mash potatoes in a wrap covered with gravy and cranberry sauce. Yum.

Turkey burritos eh? We had a ham, but we will have a buzzard on Thursday. Turkey is just ok IMHO.

keeper

I ordered in Chinese food.

2 Egg rolls

1 Chicken fried Rice

2 Spring rolls

Chicken Balls

Singapore fried noodles

and for desert - War Won Ton Soup.

had plenty left over for lunch today and supper tonight.

Damn im gunna fart like no tomorrow.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I ordered in Chinese food.

2 Egg rolls

1 Chicken fried Rice

2 Spring rolls

Chicken Balls

Singapore fried noodles

and for desert - War Won Ton Soup.

had plenty left over for lunch today and supper tonight.

Damn im gunna fart like no tomorrow.

I have to say most Chinese buffets are inedible garbage. If my Mommy didn't make it AINT authentic Chinese. ;)