Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

A

Happy Thanksgiving weekend

Started by Anonymous, October 12, 2013, 09:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keeper

Well it wasn't a buffet, and it wasn't Chinese, It was Vietnamese, I know the lady and she spoils me.

And hello little Lady, nice to see you today

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Well it wasn't a buffet, and it wasn't Chinese, It was Vietnamese, I know the lady and she spoils me.

And hello little Lady, nice to see you today

I know, but I like busting your chops once in a while Keeps. You know the majority of the so called Chinese restaurants on 97 Street are actually Vietnamese owned.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Turkey burritos eh? We had a ham, but we will have a buzzard on Thursday. Turkey is just ok IMHO.

Buzzard? Wow, I've never heard of anyone eating buzzard. At first I was wondering if you meant to say you were expecting a blizzard on Thursday!  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Turkey burritos eh? We had a ham, but we will have a buzzard on Thursday. Turkey is just ok IMHO.

Buzzard? Wow, I've never heard of anyone eating buzzard. At first I was wondering if you meant to say you were expecting a blizzard on Thursday!  :lol:

A former bf of mine always called turkey "buzzard" and that word has stuck with me ever since. I doubt these things would be very tasty.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoRCk2V4rLuuygIPLsibNX9g39h8xrPPcqi03JFwZEgIKSjOsf">

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"

A former bf of mine always called turkey "buzzard" and that word has stuck with me ever since. I doubt these things would be very tasty.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoRCk2V4rLuuygIPLsibNX9g39h8xrPPcqi03JFwZEgIKSjOsf">

I read somewhere that in parts of the world like Africa they eat those things regularly  :shock:. I guess if you are starving you will eat anything and it will taste great.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"A former bf of mine always called turkey "buzzard" and that word has stuck with me ever since. I doubt these things would be very tasty.

Oh!  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

I read somewhere that in parts of the world like Africa they eat those things regularly  :shock:. I guess if you are starving you will eat anything and it will taste great.

Eat those things to survive, yes. Tastes great? I doubt it.

keeper

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"I eat anything  ;)

We know bitch, we know...

keeper

Quote from: "Odinson"

Didn't I tell you , When you feel the need to respond to my post.... FUCK OFF!!!

You don't impress me, I don't like you and I never will. Keep it up and you will be removed. I have Friends, IMPORTANT friends who hate you like herpes. have I made my point or do you understand me?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Didn't I tell you , When you feel the need to respond to my post.... FUCK OFF!!!

You don't impress me, I don't like you and I never will. Keep it up and you will be removed. I have Friends, IMPORTANT friends who hate you like herpes. have I made my point or do you understand me?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Odinson

Quote from: "Keeper"

And you feel the need to answer to my posts, FAGGOT!

I have no need to impress you. lol... You are just alphabets to me.

Even if Canada gets nuked, I would just be interested to see the destruction.