The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Re: Newfoundland Will be the First Domino to Fall: Province is Teetering on Bankruptcy

Started by Anonymous, April 14, 2020, 12:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"This global depression we're in is totally man made and totally unnecessary.

I believe that too.  I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier.  I expect more of this shit to happen again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Shen Li"This global depression we're in is totally man made and totally unnecessary.

I believe that too.  I'm surprised it didn't happen earlier.  I expect more of this shit to happen again.

It started when we decided to create a depression to kill a flu bug.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"

And it will develop from there.

Anonymous

And it will develop from there.

We did this to ourselves. We shouldn't have shut down the entire economy. That's just fucking insane.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Power and control...how far will it go?

An economic depression is chaos. This could be it for the West.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"salivating?

Nope, but I'm sure some white libtards are.

Berry Sweet

Isn't that the point?    I do not wish for any country to suffer or it's people, it's not right.

Yes, it is chaos.. this is what our leaders are doing.  We should be doing better than this.

Anonymous

Isn't that the point?    I do not wish for any country to suffer or it's people, it's not right.

Yes, it is chaos.. this is what our leaders are doing.  We should be doing better than this.

I know it's the point. This depression will kill more people than COVID-19 without the lock down.

caskur

China must be in a Tizz without their regular western customers and their relatives in western countries sending back home, money.

I saw an Indian chef cry on TV he wasn't earning any money to send home to the people he supports back home.

The chaos will be an Asian one. The west is pretty stocked up for at least 3 years. No need to cry foul just yet.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"

China must be in a Tizz without their regular western customers and their relatives in western countries sending back home, money.

I saw an Indian chef cry on TV he wasn't earning any money to send home to the people he supports back home.

The chaos will be an Asian one. The west is pretty stocked up for at least 3 years. No need to cry foul just yet.

In China, it's not like the Philippines..

The relatives in China send money to the ones in the West..

Chinese don't go to the West to work and earn money like people from developing country..

They go to get a passport and then return to China.

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "caskur"

In China, it's not like the Philippines..

The relatives in China send money to the ones in the West..

Chinese don't go to the West to work and earn money like people from developing country..

They go to get a passport and then return to China.

The same with wealthy Indian students... I've seen cellphone candid snaps from plenty of Indian students crying poverty, barely going to Uni, working 1-2 jobs, and then bang! Photos of their family home and a few late model Mercedes or BMW's in their well manicured driveways...

...one used to see the same kind of student don high visibility vest and pretend to be surveying highly speculative pieces of commercial property before being noticed and fleeing from the scene...

(Which I immensely enjoyed doing to them... since they went through the lengthy process of making a professional scene by keeping vest and all equipment in the rear of their rental vehicles, like they were just on a job...)

The rental car rear windscreen stickers were always visible though and there are no surveyor's jobs that rely solely on digital cameras or cellphones....
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Did you ever see the old Chinese woman who came with the sole purpose of begging. They fly out from China, beg in their old clothes and then go back to China.

I do hope Fash reads this about the Chinese Nationals being busted in a begging syndicate. VVVV

https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/never-seen-anything-like-this-cops-bust-alleged-chinese-begging-scam-20190705-p524d9.html">https://www.theage.com.au/national/vict ... 524d9.html">https://www.theage.com.au/national/victoria/never-seen-anything-like-this-cops-bust-alleged-chinese-begging-scam-20190705-p524d9.html

I caught a guy begging the other day. He fooled ALL the old people who gave him money... he stashed the notes under the blanket. The coins went in the hat.. No young person gave him anything.. not even a stare... They walked on by.

VVVV
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol