Replies: 10364
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:09:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Gibs me dat!

Started by Anonymous, April 15, 2020, 04:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

2k Federal for March, and just approved for another 2k for April.

My Province will soon release another 1k one-time gibs for anyone approved for Federal gibs.

5k in gibs in less than 30 days is pretty good gibs!

Anonymous

Now I know what it feels like to be a refugee in this country!   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"2k Federal for March, and just approved for another 2k for April.

My Province will soon release another 1k one-time gibs for anyone approved for Federal gibs.

You lazy white piece of fucking shit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Mel"2k Federal for March, and just approved for another 2k for April.

Will you two get a room.

Berry Sweet

A lot of people taking advantage of whatever they can get.

What really ticks me off, is women posting on social media about their husbands...dumbass stay at home moms who are complaining their husbands aren't getting enough in a tax return or peanuts for the gst and think they should be entitled to something too....like, bitch, get a job! Must be nice to stay at home all day and complain about how you don't have enough money while eating and getting fatter by the second...meanwhile they own their own home, have a pool in the yard....wow, such a hard life  :001_rolleyes:  I should put my bikini on and go sit in their yard, wait for their husband to come home...bitch will go on a diet and get a job so fast...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

Will you two get a room.

The sexual tension between them is so thick you could cut it with a knife.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

A lot of people taking advantage of whatever they can get.

What really ticks me off, is women posting on social media about their husbands...dumbass stay at home moms who are complaining their husbands aren't getting enough in a tax return or peanuts for the gst and think they should be entitled to something too....like, bitch, get a job! Must be nice to stay at home all day and complain about how you don't have enough money while eating and getting fatter by the second...meanwhile they own their own home, have a pool in the yard....wow, such a hard life  :001_rolleyes:  I should put my bikini on and go sit in their yard, wait for their husband to come home...bitch will go on a diet and get a job so fast...

Some people with comfortable lives like to complain.

Berry Sweet

I know Fash, about the dumbest things.  

Honestly, I'm glad I don't live like that.  My life may have been difficult and serveral sacrifices, but I did it on my own...learned and grew so much.  Shouldn't life be challenging instead of simple?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"You lazy white piece of fucking shit.

Maybe so, but if I even take in one day of work now, that can affect my gibs...

And considering the current economic state of affairs, I doubt my business would see much work during this lockdown anyhow.

I'm self-employed, so I make a decision...  Attempt to find sporadic work now, and lose all gibs if I take any job, or ride it out and get full gibs.

Frood

Will you two get a room.

They're infatuated with each other... she wants his white prick all up in her yellow junk...  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"They're infatuated with each other... she wants his white prick all up in her yellow junk...  ac_biggrin

She knows I won't take a walk on the yellow side...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Will you two get a room.

They're infatuated with each other... she wants his white prick all up in her yellow junk...  ac_biggrin

They say opposites attract. I have long suspected there is some attraction between them.

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"

Will you two get a room.

They say opposites attract. I have long suspected there is some attraction between them.

Indeed... Priscilla might even enter into negotiations to secure her daughter the necessary KFC buckets through the week.... should a marriage proposal be entertained...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Do you speak Negro?

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Mel"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"They're infatuated with each other... she wants his white prick all up in her yellow junk...  ac_biggrin

She knows I won't take a walk on the yellow side...

I have a strong preference for white women too. I have seen pictures of Shen Li. She is not too ugly for an Oriental. I don't know what you look like though.

Do you mean you won't even have an overnighter with an Oriental or you won't have a relationship with one. I would not touch a black woman no matter what she looked like.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview