Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

A

Nova Scotia Massacre 10 dead

Started by Anonymous, April 19, 2020, 05:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"
You're not getting my point again Mel, I've mentioned before Tedbundy doesn't reflect anywhere close to the average psychopath, nor can shrinks foresee the future but the purpose of a psychiatric test is to root out the more common psychopath or nut heads so they don't turn the neighbourhood into another beehive.

So, you think that a quick convo with a shrink would've prevented a successful denturist from obtaining a gun licence, assuming that he even had one?

Zetsu

Quote from: "cc"He won't hurt him. He'll play with him. The objective in that situation is not to hurt .. at lease so the shrink knows he's being hurt ... He'll just make him think he's a OK guy  .. the immediate objective

Psychopaths are   immediate objective oriented people

That is true but I believe a psychopath need to understand perfect psychology like TedBundy in order to fool a shrink without leaving any clues, but they still have their characteristics, but I agree it's not easy to find out, but at the same time not impossible.
Permanently off his rocker

Zetsu

Quote from: "Mel"
You're not getting my point again Mel, I've mentioned before Tedbundy doesn't reflect anywhere close to the average psychopath, nor can shrinks foresee the future but the purpose of a psychiatric test is to root out the more common psychopath or nut heads so they don't turn the neighbourhood into another beehive.

So, you think that a quick convo with a shrink would've prevented a successful denturist from obtaining a gun licence, assuming that he even had one?

Definitely not just a simple chat, but a series of psychiatric tests to identify his personality type, and if he's being dishonest, then he has given away his identity.

cc

They are deliberately "not releasing any gun info until they have all killings figured out" .. could indicate multiple weapons?

I just thought of something .. . There are no cases of injured mentioned ... has anyone heard of any?

Was he that dedicated that he made sure all were killed?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"They are deliberately "not releasing any gun info until they have all killings figured out" .. could indicate multiple weapons?

I just thought of something .. . There are no cases of injured mentioned ... has anyone heard of any?

It seems everyone he targeted is dead.  He would only need one weapon to do what he did.

Anonymous

Definitely not just a simple chat, but a series of psychiatric tests to identify his personality type, and if he's being dishonest, then he has given away his identity.

You have far too much faith in what they can accomplish.

Zetsu

You have far too much faith in what they can accomplish.

That's b/c they can, I was also diagnosed before, and they've nailed it.  They told me as I grow up I have a chance of having severe OCD and which type of jobs I'm most suitable for.

Anonymous

Remember, the vast majority of people in society are relatively normal, until they are not.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Mel"Remember, the vast majority of people in society are relatively normal, until they are not.

That is true, but people just don't suddenly become psychopaths, as cruel as it sounds, they're ruled by their desires and personality.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"That's b/c they can, I was also diagnosed before, and they've nailed it.  They told me as I grow up I have a chance of having severe OCD and which type of jobs I'm most suitable for.

That's great, and they probably came to that conclusion because you decided to be open and honest with them, not because they could magically read your mind and thoughts...

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"That's b/c they can, I was also diagnosed before, and they've nailed it.  They told me as I grow up I have a chance of having severe OCD and which type of jobs I'm most suitable for.

That's great, and they probably came to that conclusion because you decided to be open and honest with them, not because they could magically read your mind and thoughts...

You might be surprised, but I don't remember any of the test asking for my opinion or preference or anything that involves honesty, it's a bunch of problem solving questions, math, literature that took me at least 12 hours to complete.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"That is true, but people just don't suddenly become psychopaths, as cruel as it sounds, they're ruled by their desires and personality.

No, but people can go from running two successful denturist clinics with many happy clients, amassing sizable wealth, owning five properties, to perpetrating the worst shooting in Canadian history.

We can try to understand why some people do what they do, but not even shrinks have all the answers.  The brain is an amazing thing, but sometimes it doesn't work right, and no shrink in the world can always fix it, nor even understand it.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"That is true, but people just don't suddenly become psychopaths, as cruel as it sounds, they're ruled by their desires and personality.

No, but people can go from running two successful denturist clinics with many happy clients, amassing sizable wealth, owning five properties, to perpetrating the worst shooting in Canadian history.

We can try to understand why some people do what they do, but not even shrinks have all the answers.  The brain is an amazing thing, but sometimes it doesn't work right, and no shrink in the world can always fix it, nor even understand it.

He might have some severe stress issues that made him do this, but if he got help from a shrink this could have been easily prevented.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"He might have some severe stress issues that made him do this, but if he got help from a shrink this could have been easily prevented.

Hard to say on either statement.  Not everyone can be helped.

Since his estranged-wife and her new boyfriend were the first targets, there was anger there.  Maybe she was about to get half his shit in the divorce, along with a sizable alimony payment?  Covid did shut down his practices also...  Divorces (and their outcomes) can get very ugly, and I'm willing to bet that had something to do with getting the wheel of destruction in motion.

Zetsu

Quote from: "Zetsu"He might have some severe stress issues that made him do this, but if he got help from a shrink this could have been easily prevented.

Hard to say on either statement.  Not everyone can be helped.

Since his estranged-wife and her new boyfriend were the first targets, there was anger there.  Maybe she was about to get half his shit in the divorce, along with a sizable alimony payment?  Covid did shut down his practices also...  Divorces (and their outcomes) can get very ugly, and I'm willing to bet that had something to do with getting the wheel of destruction in motion.

You do have a point there, lol I'd be pissed too if I was some wealthy guy and this person is about to get half of what she has never rightfully worked for.  I swear money can be so evil sometime, hence why I never run a business with any friends, only with family members that I can put up with or strangers I can feel no guilt when rejecting them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview