The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

We are WAY overdue for a "WTF is going on with Kim thread"

Started by cc, April 25, 2020, 10:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

It matters because a dead very ill Kim means a fight within  the military in and extremely dangerous countryor

So here goes

We all know he's been "ill" and had heart operation  ... not a peep ... not a "he's OK" (which he "could be")

https://a57.foxnews.com/hp.foxnews.com/images/2020/04/1024/576/73ac49bb5b55c385f283f6a012b9b6b7.jpg?tl=1&ve=1">

https://globalnews.ca/news/6867658/north-korea-kim-jong-un-health-china/?utm_source=NewsletterNational&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=2020">Global News - China sends team to North Korea to advise on Kim Jong Un's health, sources say

China has dispatched a team to North Korea including medical experts to advise on North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, according to three people familiar with the situation.

The trip by the Chinese doctors and officials comes amid conflicting reports about the health of the North Korean leader. Reuters was unable to immediately determine what the trip by the Chinese team signalled in terms of Kim's health.

A delegation led by a senior member of the Chinese Communist Party's International Liaison Department left Beijing for North Korea on Thursday, two of the people said. The department is the main Chinese body dealing with neighbouring North Korea.

The sources declined to be identified given the sensitivity of the matter.

The Liaison Department could not be reached by Reuters for comment late on Friday. China's foreign ministry did not immediately respond to a request for comment late on Friday.

China has dispatched a team to North Korea including medical experts to advise on North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, according to three people familiar with the situation.

READ MORE: No suspicious activity in North Korea amid reports of Kim's health, South Korea says

The trip by the Chinese doctors and officials comes amid conflicting reports about the health of the North Korean leader. Reuters was unable to immediately determine what the trip by the Chinese team signalled in terms of Kim's health.

A delegation led by a senior member of the Chinese Communist Party's International Liaison Department left Beijing for North Korea on Thursday, two of the people said. The department is the main Chinese body dealing with neighbouring North Korea.

The Liaison Department could not be reached by Reuters for comment late on Friday. China's foreign ministry did not immediately respond to a request for comment late on Friday.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

What is going on withthe North Korean dictator?

ac_dunno

cc

He's been out of sight and ear for quite some time now

Almost certain he had heart operation ... with rumors swirling that he's in very bad shape

Might be OK, but they aren't even saying that .. news is complete blackout for some time .. which has to mean something is not well in Lalaland

Now "medical experts from China are going there"

Might be OK, but if not, there is great danger if military starts fighting for power in a very dangerous part of the world .. and no natural succession

Anonymous

Global markets have been falling on the rumours of his poor health.

cc

^^ WOW .. something's up

Just saw Lindsay Graham on TV  .. top foreign affairs guy - he has no direct info, but is privy to CIA files and on top of it

He said that he thinks "Kim is not good" .. and likely "in very bad shape or dead"

With the OP sending Chinese medics are on the way, he is likely alive at least

Lots of "rumors" he is comatose ... but, just rumors so far ... That country is as secret as China

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"^^ WOW .. something's up

Just saw Lindsay Graham on TV  .. top foreign affairs guy - he has no direct info, but is privy to CIA files and on top of it

He said that he thinks "Kim is not good" .. and likely "in very bad shape or dead"

With the OP sending Chinese medics are on the way, he is likely alive at least

Lots of "rumors" he is comatose ... but, just rumors so far ... That country is as secret as China

I googled Kim, and that's what I'm finding too cc.

cc

I've been concerned for about 2 weeks. Bad things can happen if internal  change is in the wind

cc

Seoul isn't around - so I'm going to quote him from "Politics"

And I have also read that he might be in a vegetative state. One thing is for sure, there has to be a damned good reason for.him to miss the North's biggest holiday which is in honour of his late grandfather.

That's the info I've been going by and why I feel there "may" be great danger from there

If true, there may well be a big fight for power .. this time involving military people

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Seoul isn't around - so I'm going to quote him from "Politics"

And I have also read that he might be in a vegetative state. One thing is for sure, there has to be a damned good reason for.him to miss the North's biggest holiday which is in honour of his late grandfather.

That's the info I've been going by and why I feel there "may" be great danger from there

If true, there may well be a big fight for power .. this time involving military people

The world really doesn't need this right now. I hope the hell he recovers. Better the devil we know.

cc

Definitely. No matter what, NK will be a problem

Bettter he IF he's conscious. The generals fighting for power with the most aggressive and deadly one winning will not be a good thing in our already skrewed up world .. but I do think that may happen

If Kim is out of it, I see possible military fighting  ... there are a lot of weapons there

Will be interesting to see what our Seoul says

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Definitely. No matter what, NK will be a problem

Bettter he IF he's conscious. The generals fighting for power with the most aggressive and deadly one winning will not be a good thing in our already skrewed up world .. but I do think that may happen

If Kim is out of it, I see possible military fighting  ... there are a lot of weapons there

I have been to South Korea, but I'm hardly an expert on the Korean peninsula. You know the Seoul brother will something to say about all of this.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Definitely. No matter what, NK will be a problem

He is most likely alive. The Blue House in Seoul downplayed speculation that Kim is seriously ill. They also said North Korea won't likely face a serious immediate turmoil even if Kim is incapacitated or dies because someone else like his influential sister Kim Yo Jong will quickly step in, though the prospect for the North's long-term political future would be unclear.

cc

On that note:

https://www.foxnews.com/world/with-kim-jong-uns-health-uncertain-focus-shifts-to-powerful-sister-kim-yo-jong">With Kim Jong Un's health uncertain, focus shifts to powerful sister Kim Yo Jong

North Korea's male-dominated Kim dynasty may be about to hand over the keys to the Hermit Kingdom to a woman.

https://a57.foxnews.com/static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2018/09/1862/1048/rtx4teb2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1">

With speculation swirling over Kim Jong Un's health, all eyes have turned to his sister and closest confidant, Kim Yo Jong, as his most likely successor.

Yo Jong may lack the bizarre, high-fade bouffants of the three generations of male rulers in her family, but she shares her brother's secrecy and penchant for lashing out against political adversaries

Still, much about her remains a mystery.

But she's still been active enough behind the scenes to suggest she would serve with an iron fist. Like other North Korea officials, she was blacklisted by the US Treasury Department in 2017 for "severe human rights abuses."

[I find this to be  an interesting and telling take]

"When you see footage of her on the receiving lines, she is smiling, a nice friendly young woman, but when she is out of those lines, the smile vanishes and she even looks like Kim Jong Il.''

Skippy

She looks like a cold ass commie like Shen Li

https://media.popculture.com/2020/04/kim-yo-jung-20085223-1280x0.jpeg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Skippy"She looks like a cold ass commie like Shen Li

https://media.popculture.com/2020/04/kim-yo-jung-20085223-1280x0.jpeg">

:laugh: