Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

0ak is not a flamer and Sperging Groundz is not a flame forum

Started by Anonymous, April 29, 2020, 02:32:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"Whatever happened to Murdoch?

Mudcock left an open invite to merge the FT and Mudpit databases on the table, despite being told it was never going to happen and why. Jersey Gurl promised her he could merge the two databases, no problem.... except he conveniently forgot to mention that folding a threaded database into a flat database was going to provide a result even more unreadable than what she currently had, that anyone who was interested in being a part of the Mergepit was likely already posting there (haha) and that Ceedub wasn't likely to be interested in playing second fiddle to some bimbo bobblehead or the lackey who tried to install the bimbo as admin of FT last year when both Ceedub's sites were under attack.

Short answer, Mudcock was sent packing with her tail between her legs. While professing to have another potential database she could fold into the Mergepit. I made a smartass comment about it being SPasticated Gimplingz, since its database is as flat as Mudcock's. With Muffcabbage going into spasms everytime someone posts my photo over at her board it makes all the sense in the world, since her members now know they can use it to wind her up no end.

Quote from: "Guest"Flametruth is winning on account of it's core members providing provocative content that is more then dummied down Twitter replies and those who push that drivel are quickly forgotten. There has been nothing of merit at the Simping Grounds in quite some time and thru the muck it's getting more and more Boomerfied by the neck beards already posting there with it's only saving grace being the copy pasta'd of FT posts.

And the crazy part in all of it is is this; FT never set out to "win" anything. It was and still is a toy for Ceedub to play with. No emphasis has been placed on sourcing members or content, it's why none of the registered members has received timorous pleas for attendance in their inboxes, not here, not at the Mergepit, not at Sperging Gonadz. You show up if you do, you don't if you don't. Those who do are encouraged to self moderate with a view to not breaking US law or getting in the way of the smooth running of the board. Apart from that, the sky is the limit and neither Ceedub nor myself particularly care if the members use that sky to soar like an eagle or plummet through it like lemmings.

Or as it happens, copypasta the contents to a secret penis room to be giggled and wailed over by micromanagers and their minions. That is more or less the only "merger" these assclowns may reasonably expect and they are welcome to it.

Quote from: "Guest"Summer breeze?

Sure, why not.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"You still ugly as fuck tho

Sounds like ugly is a problem for you. I'd sympathize, except I have other strings to my bow which aren't predicated on physical appearance.

Which puts me streets ahead of the fat, ugly, untalented masses. Suck it up, lumpy.  ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"You still ugly as fuck tho

I see the illiterati are out and about

Anonymous

Why is Punta allowing her demented brood to keep escaping from the farm? Lock it down bitch!

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Screwtape"Why is Punta allowing her demented brood to keep escaping from the farm? Lock it down bitch!

Why haven't you murdered yours ?
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Guest"Whatever happened to Murdoch?

Did she fall off the face of the internet on account of her forum went tits up? Or did her vapid attempt at trying to steal what little this community has left was such a complete failure that she did the silent, nobody can see her walk of shame back to whatever barrio she festers?

Nobody is really talking about just how much of an epic fail this was. I remember vividly when Dominator, the self titled "Legend" created a forum that failed miserably and his tag line about "how about a nice game of chess" hit just has had as a bunch of silly Fractals.

You know there was a group tank session where the powers that flee were like "come on guys, it's time to release the Kraken on this community.....fractals" and nobody gave fuck all over it.

We're Fractals Murdoch's answer to the ever powerful podcast? Who knows. Who cares.

Murdoch has nobody to blame but herself and being a laughed at foot note in this dying form of communication still has some sort of relevance in infamy. It's like "kids, don't do this shit or you will be netdead within a year, tops" kinda smoke.

Maybe she finally caught the covid and she can run around like a covidiot during her forums and her own dying days and we all can reminisce about just how fucking hopeless and thirsty she was to succeed and the misery she has had thrown upon her. Even Turd Fail had some sort of dignity in it's dying days and perked during it's final week. Absolutely nobody is posting at her shit hole outside of an updated Fractal nobody wants to see.

And since we're talking about bimbos, the coconut, strawberry chocolate cookies are delish. Like God sent them for us.

What was I talking about? Oh yeah, The other bimbo. Didn't they say something like "it's just a message board"? So....it's just a YouTube channel? Or a SoundCloud stream? If nobody sees it, does it even exist? Message boards exist, sadly in this day and age of social media platforms and the ever popular Tic Tok, to provide messages. So the whole "chill forum" factor is nothing but a putrid excuse for non interest. Flametruth is winning on account of it's core members providing provocative content that is more then dummied down Twitter replies and those who push that drivel are quickly forgotten. There has been nothing of merit at the Simping Grounds in quite some time and thru the muck it's getting more and more Boomerfied by the neck beards already posting there with it's only saving grace being the copy pasta'd of FT posts.

But then again, the miss matched socially awkward denizens there have forgotten their penises along the way and would much, much rather maxi pad themselves then be an alpha.

Summer breeze?

Poofer, can I ask you a question ?

What is there to win ? Is there some monetary prize that I'm not aware of ? As you know, I don't usually address this petty idiocy but I got time this morning.
<t></t>

Anonymous

https://i.ibb.co/1T25V5n/41fxwn.jpg">

Punta, keep your pet walkers locked in the barn!

Oak

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"
Quote from: "Guest"The following day I discovered this had earned me a 1000 year ban. .

That's what you get for smelling vinegar and ammonia and looking like cousin it. Even the fucking low life lib have standards apparently

Ahhh righ, I should start shrinking my dick with steroids

I'm sure your dick is small enough as it is, Cousin it.

Riiiight, just not small enough to earn a ten thousande year ban. Or was it the nascent boobage that earned you that lengthy ban? The wild hormonal swings when confronted with your betters that force you to spazz out and go all hulk smash on other people's sites?

Quote from: "Jersey Gurl"But maybe the syringe casing could come in handy as a penis pump should you ever fall madly in love on MSN again and decide to skateboard half way across the western hemisphere to get stood up in person you hideous Mick Jagger meets Grendel looking motherfucker  ac_toofunny

Nah, you hang on to your syringe casing, it will bring you comfort of a time when people used to call you "Roido" instead of "Queerbait" and "Jersey Gurl". When you were still capable of affording flights around the North American continent instead of being shut in your closet under government orders and wondering if you might ever see the inside of an airport again while your womenfolk hook into you for alimony and scream at "hitch-hiking hobos" for doing what you apparently cannot.  ac_lmfao

I reckon it must suck to know that someone who looks as bad as a beta simp like you is so keen to remind me can nonetheless exhibit such self agency and apparently with the full carte blanche of your own gubbnint. But then they have a habit of allowing the tourists more latitude than their own cattle... I mean voters.

Feel free to let that whining bag of blubber know I've sold the property in Cali and will henceforth have no pressing need to breathe the much that passes for her state's air for the forseeable future. California is every bit the hole I was told it was and I have far better places to be. That ought to bring her blood pressure down a bit. ac_biggrin

Quote from: "seoulbro"Biggie Smiles hasn't been around much lately. Has he been posting regularly at SG in recent weeks?

He has your members, there's no need to hang around now

Au cointreau, the little transsexual has a burning need to show up here because I post here on occasion. Poor little bitch is Most Miffed that she cannot command my comings and goings of her collection of freebie software and be subject to her punitive panel abuse and is left to pretend she is banned at FT rather than admit to simply being too ashamed to be seen there after her attempts to hack it last year were thwarted by yours truly, much like her attempts to get Ceedub to hand the FT database to Mudcock earlier this year failed.

The Empurpled Stranglecock is the nearest to a "home ground advantage" she is ever likely to enjoy. Don't feel too badly for her, she was always a no-mark anyway.

Isn't there a well you need to be crawling back into before the sun rises ?

Ohh, didn't you get the memo? I've been jetting about the countryside while you've been locked up snug and sound in your closet, with armed police carefully circumscribing your movements. Feel free to read your own forum sometime, it's all they've been screaming about since I touched down in San Fran three weeks ago.  ac_dance

Quote from: "Tyrion Lannister"The Queen of the bored Stomping Groundz should be wearing a leash instead of a crown.

Or a ball-gag, securely affixed in place with liberal amounts of Gorilla Tape. Ought to stop the squeals of indignation every time someone takes it into their head to start posting my lovely flowing locks over at her forum.

Quote from: "cc"So this is flaming???

Glad I missed that train

Nah, it's anything but. The trolls running Sperging Grommetz like to think it flaming, but as they equate flaming to running people off forums and turning them into ghost towns, their "flame" sputters, gutters and extinguishes itself, necessitating constant influx of new posting meat for their petty hate hidey holes.

You may consider it closer to abject sperging out. TBC dodged a bullet when Fash put the kybosh on a merger, as did FT when Mudcock's Mergepit came a-calling.

Quote from: "Oak"Cousin It had better hair.  It was think enough to cover his fugly fuckface and yet glossy enough to still make a girl wonder...

This Tale from the Crypt fool hasn't got any luck.

Neither did you. Still waving your ham-hocks from your front porch are you? You needn't have bothered, I wasn't even aware you latrinas had made it that far north of the border and I sure as shit wouldn't have found you attractive enough to pay a visit to even if I had known otherwise.

See above. I had one reason and one reason only to fly into San Fran and you weren't it. Sorry about your penis. And Jersey Gurl's too.

I did however get my hair tidied up a bit though, but I don't think you're going to like it.

">

I figured since I had the Reznor physique I may as well get the hair to go with it. Try not to let that faggy trannie-techie get too folorn over it - some of us have got it, most of you don't.  :yahoo:

Quote from: "cc"
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza"
Quote from: "cc":pop:  :pop:

I'ts kinda fun pokin em a bit ... then sitting back and  watchin the little kiddies being little kiddies

Apparently, Oak the Spicback is jealous of you and your strong intellectual capacity...

She's whinging over at the SG with another...  :pop:

Losers like to be with their own

Maybe the nazi loser will comfort her .. and teach her some new ad homs

Wait .. he only has 2 .. and they are set on replay

I've heard it said you can't teach an old dog new tricks. I'm assuming the same holds true for shitter shiners.  ac_biggrin

Whoa... somebody sure got set off being called an ugly motherfucker  ac_toofunny

Nigga... it's not like we lying

Good thing that people will be wearing masks for awhile in the near future.  He could easily make babies cry.

Oak

Quote from: "Erica Mena"Who the fuck is whining ? This is what I said

The thread is titled " why is CC always complaining "

Quote from: The Queen Bee on May 13, 2020, 06:33:05 PM
about us at BC ? Why don't she just stay the fuck out the RR section if it bothers her so much ?

Another one that injects himself into everyone's business

Amen!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Carol Peletier"https://i.ibb.co/1T25V5n/41fxwn.jpg">

Oh look

Some nasty diseased whore for a mother pig is not only laming kids, she's using a Latina gif cuz she knows we are better than she could ever be.

You just worry bout your own, wide load. Do yours know their mother is online trying to fuck kids their own age ? Do they know their mother is sending her gross ass body pics to kids their own age ? How the fuck does a women find someone their child's age attractive ?

White people problems  :roll:
<t></t>

Oak

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "Carol Peletier"https://i.ibb.co/1T25V5n/41fxwn.jpg">

Oh look

Some nasty diseased whore for a mother pig is not only laming kids, she's using a Latina gif cuz she knows we are better than she could ever be.

You just worry bout your own, wide load. Do yours know their mother is online trying to fuck kids their own age ? Do they know their mother is sending her gross ass body pics to kids their own age ? How the fuck does a women find someone their child's age attractive ?

White people problems  :roll:

Why can't they even insult us correctly?  Why are they calling you "Punta"?

lmfao... ac_lmfao

Anonymous

How odd, Fashionista didn't pop out of the woodwork to fight CC's corner and brand those who believe that she's Jewish to be a mental case...

I guess it all depends on who is making the accusation.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview