Replies: 10355
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:01:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Australias most asian cities

Started by Anonymous, May 15, 2020, 06:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Late 1990s:

>White European Canadians were a 90%+ majority until the 2000s and Canada was conservative, no LGBTQ+ bullshit

>All of a sudden, start seeing Africans, Muslims, Pakis, Chinks, etc everywhere

>Multiculturalism expands to hyper levels, every school/university/work place/government agency starts ramming diversity down our throats

>House prices start accelerating

>Wages start decreasing

Fast Forward 2017

>Toronto 30% white

>Vancouver <40% white

>Syrian Refugees 24/7 on TV/news

>White people can't find work, it's all non-whites getting jobs

>Average house price is $1M+ while salaries are 50K-60K max

>Refugees driving BMW and Mercedes

>Most Universities have non-white majorities

>White Europeans down to 65-68%

>Whites will be <50% by 2027

>Nobody really knows why this is happening so fast, government always touts (((250-300k))) "reasonable" immigration a year

>But nobody has ever heard of a white person immigrating in the last 20 years

Now

>Turns out Canada is letting in 750K on permanent residency a year via various immigration schemes not publicized

>Canada lets in 1.2M a year on "temporary immigration" that's 10 year work/live visas that lead to citizenship that aren't even counted in public statistics

>Turns out secret GBA+ (Gender Based Analysis Plus) program is forced down every government decision maker including immigration officers to discriminate against straight whites

>Turns out 97% of immigrants are poor non-whites

>Turns out there is a secret organization called the Metropolis Project that holds an annual conference of 1,000+ government bureaucrats with the sole objective of letting in as many poor non-white migrants a year

>Turns out this organization started in 1998, around the time of the change

>Turns out George Soros started and funded the Metropolis Project through his Open Societies Foundation

>Government passed M-103 anti-Islamophobia motion, setting road to criminalize any criticism of migration policy

We are here.

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Guest"This info has been hard to find because official Australian census figures only count the number of people born abroad instead of visible minoritys

Less than 1/3 in Australia are natural born from European ancestors...

45% of WA are from UK ancestors.

No one wants to come here but when they actually do, they don't bloody leave.

No other place on earth has our quality of life. FACT.

">

http://archive.vn/F0AEP">http://archive.vn/F0AEP

Very good... have some more... have you room for another 1,000,000 exodus? Take them away.
Sure, WA is a shithole anyway, the West Australian said so. It's the morally responsible thing to do to help all those people you said didn't want to leave to get out of the place.  ac_biggrin

Yep, it's a shithole... so don't come here.... go some place else.  :thumbup:
I already did. In spite of your assertion that "no one wants to come here but when they actually do, they don't bloody leave", I traveled to and spent a short time in Karratha in 1987/8. Shitty roofing in that town, I don't mind telling you and the integration between native and European populations was practically non-existant, leading to a situation where the entire North-west Shelf resembled a kind of Bumfuck Alabama redneck society, only way drier. Apart from Port Hedland, that was more like The Bronx. Total fucking shithole, the anus of society and I was glad to take employment back east.

And that I believe refutes your "no other place on earth has our quality of life" assertion too. Frankly, I'm wondering why you would boast about it even if it were true, pretty much the entire state is the mining sector's toilet and the locals.... well, I'd liken them to the sorts of fecal matter better flushed than held up for praise. Fix your fucking state you gross pig.  ac_toofunny

Odinson

Currently every african, middle-eastern person could seek an asylum..

Again, are we gonna start helping everybody?

This whole asylum thing does not mean that the entire country can seek asylum.

They should go fight for their country..

They are pussies... Fat ones..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Currently every african, middle-eastern person could seek an asylum..

Ahhh, but they breed like rabbits. This is an important consideration for Big Government who welcome a ballooning population which they might skim the cream off the top of. And for as long as they enjoy the ability to guilt white populations into paying up the yin yang for it, they might make your country an appealing place for these "refugees" to settle in and fuck everything in sight. Had you and all the other whiteys been in the habit of doing the same, your government wouldn't have had the incentive to shoehorn these out of town babymakers into your shores.

Fun fact: exemptions for the age of consent exist in all US states except Delaware. A good many of these exemptions are on religious grounds. I'll let you do the math on who benefits from this.

Anonymous

I would have thought the ausies would have learnt from America what these people were like before letting them in

">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"I would have thought the ausies would have learnt from America what these people were like before letting them in

The West has to let them flood in, as dictated by the UN and other global decision making entities...  they have no choice but to accept all these future 'Doctors, Scientists, and Engineers.'

Anonymous

As long as they pay their taxes when the next wave of "refugees that need saving" come on the scene. Probably Chinese ones. You heard it here first.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=362987 time=1589995680And shitter shiners

Shitters don't shine themselves.

caskur

Quote from: Mel post_id=362940 time=1589926809
Quote from: "Guest"I would have thought the ausies would have learnt from America what these people were like before letting them in

The West has to let them flood in, as dictated by the UN and other global decision making entities...  they have no choice but to accept all these future 'Doctors, Scientists, and Engineers.'

Back in the 80s I think it was, Prime Minister Bob Hawke signed a UN human rights treaty behind everyone's back...

The USA never signed it. I don't if that has changed by now but I suspect not.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Odinson post_id=362867 time=1589889454 user_id=136
Currently every african, middle-eastern person could seek an asylum..

We have what you could describe as "donor fatigue."

They screw and screw and screw the middle classes until there is nothing left in the compassion tank. That is how I see it.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: caskur post_id=363082 time=1590056430 user_id=2156
Back in the 80s I think it was, Prime Minister Bob Hawke signed a UN human rights treaty behind everyone's back...

The USA never signed it. I don't if that has changed by now but I suspect not.

It doesn't matter if a Western nation signs on or not...  All Western nations are bound to accept it.  The US voted against the migration pact and are not 'technically' obliged to follow, but nonetheless they follow it also, as they know they have no choice in the matter.

Western nations are not sovereign anymore.  Not even the USA.  Decisions are made globally, and they are non-negotiable.

You WILL accept migrants from Somalia, and that's just the way it is!  Not one single Western nation is allowed to say no.  Even Eastern Euro shitholes are having a hard time saying no to Niggers, so take that as you will.

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

These policies essentially stemmed from the Nazi regime...  Hitler gave the Jews an order to leave Germany, but the problem was that nobody wanted them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview