Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

There Already is A Cure For COVID-19 And It's Not Lock Downs

Started by Anonymous, May 17, 2020, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Something I wanted to point out. In my province, nearly 53,000 surgeries and hospital treatments have been postponed or cancelled as we transformed hospitals into something they were not designed for. And dozens of cardiac patients alone have died because we deemed a virus in which eighty per cent of the people who catch have mild symptoms a priority over cardiac and cancer patients.

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"When I had COVID-19, the attending tele-doctor compared lock downs to applying direct pressure on a deep cut. It temporarily slows the bleeding, but it doesn't fix the wound.

Lock downs are not immunity and are only meant to buy time. Nobody expects any country or jurisdiction to continue with lock downs much longer. Besides the damage to economies and health care systems, there is not much point. They only delay the inevitable second wave that we know is coming in the fall and winter. Even countries that appear to have low rates of infection now could see that change quickly as what happened with Singapore.

Epidemiologists are not sure themselves what to do. They know this pandemic cannot be contained indefinitely. Growing global contagion is inevitable. Sweden could become the model for the world and for future pandemics. We don't yet. After the second wave hits the Northern hemisphere in late fall, we will have a better idea.

Australia was at stage 3 and now is at stage two...

NZ was stage 4 and now they are at stage 3 heading towards stage 2

A few of our states have closed borders and they are doing the best... the worst states are Victoria and New South Wales... and still there is only 99 mostly imported deaths. Everyone getting to the critical stage has first class medical care so our survival rates have been good.

Elective surgery continued a couple of weeks back where we live.

Canada should have gone hard as soon as they heard the "pandemic" was imminent. The delay cost both you and the USA. ... And the UK too.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "deadskinmask"well.... looking at the ages of these ppl, it isn't even a mild threat till 50 and up.... old folks are cool and all but is it worth destroying your economy and crashing your way of life.... i mean really....

:001_rolleyes:

Since when has a western economy crashed that hasn't recovered?

So instead of taking 2 years to recover it takes 3 or 4 years... big deal...

If you listen to economists you'll go mad.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "deadskinmask"well.... looking at the ages of these ppl, it isn't even a mild threat till 50 and up.... old folks are cool and all but is it worth destroying your economy and crashing your way of life.... i mean really....

since when has anybody ever quarantined healthy ppl??? ever??? this isn't about 'health and safety'.... this is about destroying the constitution and making way for the new world order.... lab-grown 'meat' and 24 hour surveillance incoming....

cc

Quoteyou need to check Canada and the USA here.... USA is first... Canada is 14 th and frankly a disgrace imo. Check the rate of per million Pop. It's the 9th column along.

VVVV

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/">https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

YUP!! 4,681 case for each million yanks & only 2,069   for each million of us (we gained even more on them overnight)

We are still doin better than them by a factor of well over 2X (or put the other way, we have less than 1/2 the number per person / per 100 people, per 10000 people, per million people (or per any number selected)

I'm not sure how you are interpreting the numbers  ... You have me a tad confused about that  ... but I've been recording the numbers for 2 months now .. using that same site for countries and other sites for provinces and states.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

since when has anybody ever quarantined healthy ppl??? ever??? this isn't about 'health and safety'.... this is about destroying the constitution and making way for the new world order.... lab-grown 'meat' and 24 hour surveillance incoming....

I went along with the idea of quarantining healthy people because I was told it would overwhelm our hospitals..

No surprise for a virus where four out of five people only get mild symptoms, it never happened..

It is far less serious than cancer, but the coronavirus has been prioritized over cancer surgeries and treatments..

That is not only unscientific, it's unethical.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"That is not only unscientific, it's unethical.

i absolutely agree.... and good to see ya....

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"That is not only unscientific, it's unethical.

i absolutely agree.... and good to see ya....

Good to see you too skinz..

How are you coping with the forced economic depression?

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Fashionista"How are you coping with the forced economic depression?

i'm doing real good.... my boss closed up shop and gave me enough money to buy a brand new car.... i decided against the car and have been enjoying an early retirement instead....

caskur

oh boy... another interwebz nutter!!!

:oeudC:
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

Quote from: "caskur"oh boy... another interwebz nutter!!!

yeah.... my thoughts exactly, ya self-isolating 'new normal' twat....

caskur

Quote from: "cc"
Quoteyou need to check Canada and the USA here.... USA is first... Canada is 14 th and frankly a disgrace imo. Check the rate of per million Pop. It's the 9th column along.

VVVV

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/">https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

YUP!! 4,681 case for each million yanks & only 2,069   for each million of us (we gained even more on them overnight)

We are still doin better than them by a factor of well over 2X (or put the other way, we have less than 1/2 the number per person / per 100 people, per 10000 people, per million people (or per any number selected)

I'm not sure how you are interpreting the numbers  ... You have me a tad confused about that  ... but I've been recording the numbers for 2 months now .. using that same site for countries and other sites for provinces and states.

What's confusing?

USA = now 278 dead per 1 million population  (over 300 million people)

Canada = now 155 dead per 1 million population ( 38 million)

Canada is near 50% of USA's death total and you're only 1/9 ish of their population.

Canada is doing way worse than the USA...

Maybe Soulbro can put it a better way than I do.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "caskur"oh boy... another interwebz nutter!!!

yeah.... my thoughts exactly, ya self-isolating 'new normal' twat....

At least we'll survive... you? Maybe not so much.

Your fellow citizens want you dead. they keep spreading the virus.
- Andy Warhol

cc

Be gentle deader ... The poor Aussies have already fallen off the edge of the earth

Thank god my parents got me over here when young, of it could have happened to me  :sad:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Indian Congress Party Leader said "Lockdown is in no way a solution to the Covid-19. Lockdown is like a pause button. When we come out of the lockdown, the virus is going to start its work again" he said. He is right.

Lock downs in developed countries are pointless when developing countries like India are pursuing herd immunity. We cannot remain islands with no immunity.