Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

There Already is A Cure For COVID-19 And It's Not Lock Downs

Started by Anonymous, May 17, 2020, 04:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

Quote from: "caskur"At least we'll survive... you? Maybe not so much.

i've been out everyday.... eating inside restaurants.... going to stores unmasked.... where as you have deprived your immune system, i've maintained mine.... good luck, little lady....

caskur

Are you being kind to him knowing his days will get shorter?

Quote from: "deadskinmask"

i've been out everyday.... eating inside restaurants.... going to stores unmasked.... where as you have deprived your immune system, i've maintained mine.... good luck, little lady....

you're full of shit.

Don't you think I don't recognize that?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

I am glad I got it and got it over with. If statistics are correct, people like me infected three other people. That is three more people that will realize a dry cough for a week is not more serious than coronary heart disease.

deadskinmask

Quote from: "cc"Be gentle deader ... The poor Aussies have already fallen off the edge of the earth

see? i told ya it was fuckin flat....

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"Indian Congress Party Leader said "Lockdown is in no way a solution to the Covid-19. Lockdown is like a pause button. When we come out of the lockdown, the virus is going to start its work again" he said. He is right.

Lock downs in developed countries are pointless when developing countries like India are pursuing herd immunity. We cannot remain islands with no immunity.

Well most of the Pacific Islands (Oceana) are free of the Virus.

India is a developed country. They have nuclear weapons.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I am glad I got it and got it over with. If statistics are correct, people like me infected three other people. That is three more people that will realize a dry cough for a week is not more serious than coronary heart disease.

Haven't you read it causes strokes in young healthy people?
- Andy Warhol

deadskinmask

i've read alot of things.... i've read that midochoridians in the bloodstream makes you a Jedi.... just because you read it doesn't mean its true....

caskur

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i've read alot of things.... i've read that midochoridians in the bloodstream makes you a Jedi.... just because you read it doesn't mean its true....

That's true but I actually heard the doctor who has alerted the world say it over the national news.

I like listening to the frontliners.

Who do you listen to?
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Quote from: "caskur"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Indian Congress Party Leader said "Lockdown is in no way a solution to the Covid-19. Lockdown is like a pause button. When we come out of the lockdown, the virus is going to start its work again" he said. He is right.

Lock downs in developed countries are pointless when developing countries like India are pursuing herd immunity. We cannot remain islands with no immunity.

India a developed country. :crazy:

deadskinmask

i've heard facci say masks were dangerous and shouldn't be worn by healthy ppl.... i read the same dr facci write that 'covid 19 is akin to a seasonal flu' in the new england journal of medicine.... truthfully, i don't listen to anybody and i go about with life....

Anonymous

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i've heard facci say masks were dangerous and shouldn't be worn by healthy ppl.... i read the same dr facci write that 'covid 19 is akin to a seasonal flu' in the new england journal of medicine.... truthfully, i don't listen to anybody and i go about with life....

Our public health chief has given contradictory advice too..

They really don't know..

Lock downs are a delay tactic, not a cure..

And as you said, quarantining healthy people makes no sense.

caskur

India a developed country. :crazy:

Didn't I just tell you it has nuclear weapons?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "deadskinmask"i've heard facci say masks were dangerous and shouldn't be worn by healthy ppl.... i read the same dr facci write that 'covid 19 is akin to a seasonal flu' in the new england journal of medicine.... truthfully, i don't listen to anybody and i go about with life....

I don't wear a mask.

No one has to here in Western Australia.

I've only seen one old bloke wear a mask at a shopping centre supermarket ONCE.

You better pay attention to social distancing and washing your hands frequently or you'll be a dead duck.
- Andy Warhol

Anonymous

Of the young people that caught the virus in the zone of Ontario that I did, not one required hospitalization. And I can find no cases of this from anywhere outside the big apple area.

caskur

Of the young people that caught the virus in the zone of Ontario that I did, not one required hospitalization. And I can find no cases of this from anywhere outside the big apple area.

But this is what you don't get... it's not just about YOU or young ones. It is about the entire community.
- Andy Warhol