The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

WTF??? .. Now It's "We Want NO Law & Order" & Now it gets worse

Started by cc, June 06, 2020, 09:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

https://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2020/06/09/20200608edsuc-a_s878x541.jpg?2f28acb1aacd4e8e453369ec157e66c8ded87453">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=365758 time=1591916511 user_id=88
https://twt-thumbs.washtimes.com/media/image/2020/06/09/20200608edsuc-a_s878x541.jpg?2f28acb1aacd4e8e453369ec157e66c8ded87453">

:laugh:

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/103199000_10223808821314731_8040767984183803602_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=Ewx7h3qXn1oAX8agG3C&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=889af0bee4a442e35fedc5691262a8c1&oe=5F08E60A">

@realAzhyaAryola

Fash, in your conversations with your police officer brother, have you both discussed why it is so easy for cops to shoot people? Why must it always lead to death? Can't they simply stun them? Or shoot them in the ass?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Cops aint trained to shoot to injure. Shooting to injure or maim someone wouldn't stop an aggressive perp, and cops are trying to stop the threat to their life, or the life of their partner or a citizen.

@realAzhyaAryola

So that justifies killing someone even if they are not a violent individual but just acting crazy because they are high on something?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=366220 time=1592153897 user_id=73
So that justifies killing someone even if they are not a violent individual but just acting crazy because they are high on something?

Hell no. Derek Chauvin was not justified in killing George Floyd and that is why he has been charged with second degree murder. The cops in Atlanta using deadly force, I don't know.

Anonymous

Inside the CHAZ

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s7HDdeYqqo&feature=emb_logo">
... e=emb_logo">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9s7HDdeYqqo&feature=emb_logo[/media]

Anonymous

Isn't it ironic that the same people that want open borders, created an armed border around their CHAZ. ac_toofunny

Anonymous

They aren't very tolerant of differences of opinion inside the CHAZ..

The warlord in charrge, Raz Simone, routinely hands out bearings to people who disagree with him.

cc

^^ They sure don't walk the talk .. BLM is not based on love nor fairness .. . never was

https://globalnews.ca/news/7062994/demonstrators-shut-down-vancouvers-georgia-dunsmuir-viaducts/?utm_source=NewsletterBc&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=2020">Vancouver's viaducts remain shuttered by Black Lives Matter supporters

Vancouver's Georgia and Dunsmuir viaducts remained closed Sunday, more than 24 hours after a group of demonstrators supporting the Black Lives Matters movement occupied them.

Protesters, some with signs reading "defund the police," "protect Black trans lives" and "I can't breathe" took up positions at the spans' east and west entrances and exits.

#VanTraffic: Traffic is still closed in both directions on the Georgia Viaduct because of a protest. Drivers are advised to avoid the area.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=366248 time=1592164774 user_id=88
^^ They sure don't walk the talk .. BLM is not based on love nor fairness .. . never was

Vancouver's viaducts remain shuttered by Black Lives Matter supporters

Vancouver's Georgia and Dunsmuir viaducts remained closed Sunday, more than 24 hours after a group of demonstrators supporting the Black Lives Matters movement occupied them.

Protesters, some with signs reading "defund the police," "protect Black trans lives" and "I can't breathe" took up positions at the spans' east and west entrances and exits.

#VanTraffic]
Do they plan to maintain the blockade until the police force in Vancouver is defunded?

Odinson

These guys are like armed and they invaded the police station..

The cop station used to be safest place on earth but apparently they surrender it to gunmen without a fight.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=366250 time=1592165323 user_id=3254

#VanTraffic]
Do they plan to maintain the blockade until the police force in Vancouver is defunded?

I'm not sure - Will try to keep an eye on it

The viaducts are critical for traffic in Van

I deeply resent the blocking of people from getting to work, or home to families - To me, there is no justification for that .. anywhere

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=366254 time=1592167288 user_id=88
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=366250 time=1592165323 user_id=3254

#VanTraffic]

I'm not sure - Will try to keep an eye on it

The viaducts are critical for traffic in Van

I deeply resent the blocking of people from getting to work, or home to families - To me, there is no justification for that .. anywhere

In Calgary, we had a peaceful protest about racism and police abusing their power, but they didn't block people from moving about the city.