The best topic

Replies: 10548
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

WTF??? .. Now It's "We Want NO Law & Order" & Now it gets worse

Started by cc, June 06, 2020, 09:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432611 time=1640910598 user_id=1560
America is a racist nation, clearly. But it's the white African-Americans that are the problem.

White African-Americans?

Odinson

The drive-by shootings are cowardly.

A real terror to civilians.

Even if it fails, they should get a life sentence for that.

Bricktop

Quote from: Herman post_id=432612 time=1640910725 user_id=1689
Quote from: Bricktop post_id=432611 time=1640910598 user_id=1560
America is a racist nation, clearly. But it's the white African-Americans that are the problem.

White African-Americans?

White people who agitate for black people.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=432650 time=1640916384 user_id=136
The drive-by shootings are cowardly.

A real terror to civilians.

Even if it fails, they should get a life sentence for that.

I agree Odi....it's an act of terror the same as driving into a crowd with a large truck.

Anonymous

She's a liberal who's outraged at progressives. Perhaps not all liberals are hypocrites.

San Fran liberal outraged at her city's Democratic leadership exposes bankruptcy of the progressive agenda in viral critique

A San Francisco resident went viral over the weekend after she published a lengthy Twitter thread dressing down her city's liberal leadership over living conditions in the city.

Surprisingly, the woman who posted the blaring criticism is herself a liberal and registered Democrat.

What did she say?

Michelle Tandler has been a registered Democrat for 18 years. She grew up in a progressive family. She attended a progressive school. Her social circle is mostly progressives.

But if the current state of San Francisco is a representation of the progressive worldview, Tandler made clear Sunday she no longer wants to be associated with progressive liberal politics.

"Here is what confuses me about San Francisco. We have the most liberal, left-wing government & population in the country. We have a $13B budget. And we have 8,000 people sleeping in the rain this week. Can someone please explain this to me?" Tandler wrote on Twitter.

"What do progressives stand for, exactly? I thought it was about making things more fair. About standing up for the little guy. About human rights, equality (equity?), compassion. San Francisco (to me) looks like the least compassionate city on the planet," she said. "The slums of Mumbai look cleaner than the streets of downtown SF. ... We have thousands of people wandering around — looking like they are on the brink of death. ... f this what Progressive stands for — I want the opposite."

According to Tandler, the progressive vernacular — replete with phrases like "harm reduction," "housing first," "criminal justice," "social justice," "equity" — appears to be nothing more than a smoke show covering up the "most deranged city on the planet."

Tandler admitted that she is "starting to develop a seriously dark view" of the progressive leaders in charge of San Francisco because they have "absolute power" while ironically denouncing "broken" systems.

The San Francisco native even wants to know: "What would San Francisco look like if Republicans were in charge?" After all, Tandler explained, "Progressives tend to blame Republicans for almost everything. Yet here we are — not a Republican in sight."

Despite the monumental humanitarian crises plaguing San Francisco, Tandler observed that city progressives appear more interested in solving social issues than saving lives.

"We probably have more 'Black Lives Matter' signs up than any city in the nation. 40% of our homeless people are Black. Do their lives matter...? Or is this just about virtue signaling and moral grandstanding?" Tandler asked.

Tandler's rant against San Francisco and progressive leaders went on, but two tweets summed up the crux of her problem.

"One of my friends recently woke up to find a homeless person sleeping on the front step of her multi-million dollar home. I asked her what she did. 'We closed the blinds.' I think this is such a metaphor for what's going on here. San Francisco is turning its head," Tandler wrote.

"San Franciscans believe they are righteous because they pledge allegiance to the righteous tribe — Democrats. They believe they are moral because they believe in higher taxes. They believe they are virtuous because they believe in big Government," she added.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/san-fran-liberal-outraged-at-her-citys-democratic-leadership-exposes-bankruptcy-of-the-progressive-agenda-in-viral-critique">https://www.theblaze.com/news/san-fran- ... l-critique">https://www.theblaze.com/news/san-fran-liberal-outraged-at-her-citys-democratic-leadership-exposes-bankruptcy-of-the-progressive-agenda-in-viral-critique

Anonymous

Quote"One of my friends recently woke up to find a homeless person sleeping on the front step of her multi-million dollar home. I asked her what she did. 'We closed the blinds

That is what progs with money do. They cannot hide their hypocrisy.

cc

That covers it.

Hypocrisy Inc. runs  most all cities of high crime and high homelessness
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

No cops, no law = Freedom.

The raider lifestyle.

We would be free men.

Like huns and mongols.

cc

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10391037/Nearly-100-people-charged-murder-free-walk-streets-Chicago-thanks-woke-bail-reform.html">Nearly 100 People Charged With Murder Are Free To Walk Streets Of Chicago Thanks To Woke Bail Reform

Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart revealed the numbers to CBS on Monday, along with his fears that it is making communities significantly less safe.

Dart said that in his county alone, 90 people accused of murder are free along with 40 people charged with attempted murder

and 852 people charged with aggravated gun possession.

Judge REFUSES to jail suspects accused of violent crimes despite pleas from cops and the Mayor

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=434384 time=1642012653 user_id=88
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10391037/Nearly-100-people-charged-murder-free-walk-streets-Chicago-thanks-woke-bail-reform.html">Nearly 100 People Charged With Murder Are Free To Walk Streets Of Chicago Thanks To Woke Bail Reform

Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart revealed the numbers to CBS on Monday, along with his fears that it is making communities significantly less safe.

Dart said that in his county alone, 90 people accused of murder are free along with 40 people charged with attempted murder

and 852 people charged with aggravated gun possession.

Judge REFUSES to jail suspects accused of violent crimes despite pleas from cops and the Mayor

Mayor Lightfoot and her fellow Dems will blame white supremacists and extraterrestrials when those that are released reoffend.

cc

https://www.foxnews.com/us/lori-lightfoot-chicago-meeting-smash-and-grab-store-heated-meeting">Days after Lightfoot calls smash-and-grab victim 'idiot,' city cites him for multiple violations: Report

The mayor allegedly 'walked out' of the meeting

One of the sources told the outlet the mayor called Perillo an "idiot" as she left the showroom, though Perillo told Fox News he did not hear her call him that.

"I'm not aware that she called me an idiot... at least she did not say that to me," Perillo said about the conversation. "In her heart, I believe she is trying her best. That said, we are both passionate individuals and have different views of how to deal with theft. I can report that there was nothing I said that in any way was foolish! I simply wanted to know what her future plans were going forward!"

Gold Coast was the victim of a smash-and-grab robbery on Dec. 11, when armed men entered the store and stole about eight luxury watches worth millions of dollars. {Cant say I'm impressed with selling that extravagance, but that's not the point here]

Wait, it get's better.

Days after Lightfoot met with Perillo, an inspector with the Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection also visited the store and ticketed them with six violations, CWB Chicago reported.

"It was unrelated to the mayor's meeting with Mr. Perillo," a Lightfoot spokesperson told the outlet. [ :001_rolleyes: ]

"It's only a fool who keeps doing things the same way and expects different results. If the Mayor and [State's Attorney for Cook County] Kim Foxx don't do anything to get control of this, it's not going to get better. It's going to get worse," he told CBS Chicago last month.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=434567 time=1642092135 user_id=88
https://server1.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sbgpzkcu/snop/p2/us/lori-lightfoot-chicago-meeting-smash-and-grab-store-heated-meeting">Days after Lightfoot calls smash-and-grab victim 'idiot,' city cites him for multiple violations: Report

The mayor allegedly 'walked out' of the meeting

One of the sources told the outlet the mayor called Perillo an "idiot" as she left the showroom, though Perillo told Fox News he did not hear her call him that.

"I'm not aware that she called me an idiot... at least she did not say that to me," Perillo said about the conversation. "In her heart, I believe she is trying her best. That said, we are both passionate individuals and have different views of how to deal with theft. I can report that there was nothing I said that in any way was foolish! I simply wanted to know what her future plans were going forward!"

Gold Coast was the victim of a smash-and-grab robbery on Dec. 11, when armed men entered the store and stole about eight luxury watches worth millions of dollars. {Cant say I'm impressed with selling that extravagance, but that's not the point here]

Wait, it get's better.

Days after Lightfoot met with Perillo, an inspector with the Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection also visited the store and ticketed them with six violations, CWB Chicago reported.

"It was unrelated to the mayor's meeting with Mr. Perillo," a Lightfoot spokesperson told the outlet. [ :001_rolleyes: ]

"It's only a fool who keeps doing things the same way and expects different results. If the Mayor and [State's Attorney for Cook County] Kim Foxx don't do anything to get control of this, it's not going to get better. It's going to get worse," he told CBS Chicago last month.

She has no empathy.

cc

Right and she  and those of her ilk will continue to destroy / dismantle all components of  law and order  .. and the safety on people much less possessions

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=434577 time=1642093982 user_id=88
Right and she  and those of her ilk will continue to destroy / dismantle all components of  law and order  .. and the safety on people much less possessions

Her job is to serve the people that live in her city..

But, she uses it to punish people who want to hold her accountable for her actions..

She's like a leader of an authoritarian nation.

Anonymous

As if we didn't have enough problems with West Coast supply chains. California's aversion to law enforcement is makig a bad situation much worse. Then there is the justice system that won't prosecute them, so there isn't much deterrent.

Top Union Pacific official blasts far-left policies over 'spiraling crisis' of rail theft, threatens to leave Los Angeles

A top official with Union Pacific revealed last week that the company could move its rail operations from Los Angeles County unless law enforcement stops thieves from raiding shipping containers.

Last week, a viral video showed how thieves are pillaging through shipping containers in the infamous Logan Heights neighborhood. Tens of thousands of destroyed packages littered the area around the rail tracks.

What are the details?

Adrian Guerrero, general director of public affairs, sent a letter to Los Angeles County District Attorney George Gascón demanding his office stop the "spiraling crisis of organized and opportunistic criminal rail theft."

Shockingly, Guerrero revealed that "over 90 containers are compromised per day."

"Since December 2020, UP has experienced an over 160% increase in criminal rail theft in Los Angeles County. In several months during that period, the increase from the previous year surpassed 200%. In October 2021 alone, the increase was 356% over compared to October 2020," Guerrero explained. "Not only do these dramatic increases represent retail product thefts – they include increased assaults and armed robberies of UP employees performing their duties moving trains."

However, the actual crimes are not the only issue. Guerrero explained that far-left criminal justice policies have exacerbated the problem and emboldened criminals.

Criminals are caught and arrested, turned over to local authorities for booking, arraigned before the local courts, charges are reduced to a misdemeanor or petty offense, and the criminal is released after paying a nominal fine.These individuals are generally caught and released back onto the streets in less than twenty-four hours. Even with all the arrests made, the no-cash bail policy and extended timeframe for suspects to appear in court is causing re-victimization to UP by these same criminals. In fact, criminals boast to our officers that charges will be pled down to simple trespassing – which bears no serious consequence. Without any judicial deterrence or consequence, it is no surprise that over the past year UP has witnessed the significant increase in criminal rail theft described above.

According to Guerrero, UPS and FedEx, which utilize Union Pacific's rail services, are seeking to divert their business away from Los Angeles County — and Union Pacific may join them.

"Like our customers, UP is now contemplating serious changes to our operating plans to avoid Los Angeles County," Guerrero wrote, adding that such a "drastic change" would significantly impact the national supply chain.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/top-union-pacific-official-blasts-far-left-policies-over-spiraling-crisis-of-rail-theft-threatens-to-leave-los-angeles?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20220117Trending-UPTheft&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/top-union ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/top-union-pacific-official-blasts-far-left-policies-over-spiraling-crisis-of-rail-theft-threatens-to-leave-los-angeles?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20220117Trending-UPTheft&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

https://twitter.com/johnschreiber/status/1481770722271760384?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1481770722271760384%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Ftop-union-pacific-official-blasts-far-left-policies-over-spiraling-crisis-of-rail-theft-threatens-to-leave-los-angeles">https://twitter.com/johnschreiber/statu ... os-angeles">https://twitter.com/johnschreiber/status/1481770722271760384?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1481770722271760384%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Ftop-union-pacific-official-blasts-far-left-policies-over-spiraling-crisis-of-rail-theft-threatens-to-leave-los-angeles