The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Antifa Seizes Seattle PD, Sets Up Large 'Autonomous Zone' - Pampered clueless children playacting revolution

Started by cc, June 09, 2020, 10:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

4th shooting last night - Gotta love the peace and getting away from the violence of the world

still no action from City - so far just words "going to end it"
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Same for Atlanta

Armed protesters 'take over' Atlanta Wendy's parking lot where Rayshard Brooks was killed

People living in the area also have complained that the protesters who remained were no longer peaceful, but instead were using the space for their own gain and at times blocking people on the street from getting by.

They claimed the Atlanta police weren't doing much to solve the problem, making life for those living in the neighborhood a living nightmare.

"My husband literally just missed getting caught in the crossfire when he was on his way home," Kimberlee Jones told WXIA. "People have been shot and have been hurt."

[ OK. so why are these cities afraid to let cops do what cops do? - This is all surreal. Real people in Real govts don't allow this for a second let alone days ]

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=367838 time=1592944762 user_id=88
4th shooting last night - Gotta love the peace and getting away from the violence of the world

still no action from City - so far just words "going to end it"

Murder is permitted in the CHAZ. Not a place I want to be for even one minute.

Odinson

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=368155 time=1593018510 user_id=136
The good thing is that you can murder them without consequences...

Only if they are fiscal conservatives like me.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=368213 time=1593028283 user_id=114
Quote from: Odinson post_id=368155 time=1593018510 user_id=136
The good thing is that you can murder them without consequences...

Only if they are fiscal conservatives like me.

conservatives should be shot. :001_tongue:

Odinson

American cops need to stop explaining themselves.

They shouldnt say that they care about some group of people..

They should say that they care about the law.

cc

2 more shot - 1 killed, 1 critical

Yet it is allowed to go on .. and is supported by many left "leaders"

And no one anywhere is doing anything to stop them  .. the mob  rules with the support of  "leaders"

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=369082 time=1593452474 user_id=88
2 more shot - 1 killed, 1 critical

Yet it is allowed to go on .. and is supported by many left "leaders"

And no one anywhere is doing anything to stop them  .. the mob  rules with the support of  "leaders"

They are making a good case not to defund the police.

cc

They sure are

And leaders don't have the guts to stop it  .. This is the brand of overall leadership the country may have in a few months

City efforts to dismantle the CHOP were thwarted Friday when protesters laid down in the street to block Seattle Department of Transportation crews and heavy machinery from removing barricades around the occupied zone. Crews left after two hours without removing the barricades.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=369086 time=1593452756 user_id=88
They sure are

And leaders don't have the guts to stop it  .. This is the brand of overall leadership the country may have in a few months

City efforts to dismantle the CHOP were thwarted Friday when protesters laid down in the street to block Seattle Department of Transportation crews and heavy machinery from removing barricades around the occupied zone. Crews left after two hours without removing the barricades.

If they were free men or the Proud Boys they would use armoured vehicles to shut it down.

cc

Pampered clueless children playacting revolution

Edit - Killed last night in the "hippy heaven" was 16 year old - critically wounded was 14 year old

Both kids were black - way to go BLM & Co.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=369153 time=1593475914 user_id=88
Pampered clueless children playacting revolution

Edit - Killed last night in the "hippy heaven" was 16 year old - critically wounded was 14 year old

Both kids were black - way to go BLM & Co.

Were they killed in the CHOP?

cc

Yes .. although I refuse to call it by the name they gave their silly game

5 have been shot there so far, at least 2 killed and 2 still in critical

All had to be driven by locals as they would not let paramedics or cops in soon enough

What a gutless and perverted mayor and council ... the Police Chief wants a blank check to take care of it once and for all. She's likely to be removed I bet for speaking out strongly and wanting to do the right thing

The Chief and cops did not bail voluntarily. The mayor ordered this whole damned thing and the cops to leave the second station behind