The best topic

Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Who'll stand with me!?

Started by Blazor, June 09, 2020, 11:45:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=365700 time=1591892206 user_id=1582
i heard a rumor that someone was trash-talking my possum kingdom but i see that its been halted.... well done.... carry on.... and for the record - i don't think the south will rise again.... its painful but true....

You are right buddy. But, itisn't just the South. The entire Western world is not going to rise again.

I am so out of here when I retire.

Blazor

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=365699 time=1591891027 user_id=114
Since George Floyd's death we have seen a witch hunt on liberty with people being fired for comments that are not racist, but yet are not totally supportive of BLM. It's madness.

Which is why Im glad I aint on Fakebook, aint no one tagging me!  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

i heard a rumor that someone was trash-talking my possum kingdom but i see that its been halted.... well done.... carry on.... and for the record - i don't think the south will rise again.... its painful but true....

Possum kingdom  :laugh:

Ever heard that song "5 pounds of possum" lol?

I know in my heart the South wont "rise" again, but I wish these fuckers would quit demonizing us. We were defending ourselves down here. Was nothing racist about wanting to keep our homes from burning, our women from getting raped, or our crops destroyed.

Anonymous

Your possum kingdom. ac_toofunny

priscilla1961

Quote from: Blazor post_id=365497 time=1591760744 user_id=2221
Y'all know Im from the South, and I know the truth! Im under attack by Yankees here in Virginia! This Sunday is Flag day, and I wanna send a message to governor blackface, who wants to remove Confederate monuments, such as the honorable General Lee, that despised slavery, and fought for the defense of Virginia from an invasion. Who will stand with me!!! Show me your colors!!!

https://i.ibb.co/mB4DvfD/Confederate-Blaze.jpg">

:thumbup:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!

deadskinmask

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=365708 time=1591895212 user_id=2015

You are right buddy. But, itisn't just the South. The entire Western world is not going to rise again.

yeah.... this is for sure 'the end of days' for alot of ppl.... myself included....

deadskinmask

Quote from: Blazor post_id=365717 time=1591900721 user_id=2221I know in my heart the South wont "rise" again, but I wish these fuckers would quit demonizing us. We were defending ourselves down here. Was nothing racist about wanting to keep our homes from burning, our women from getting raped, or our crops destroyed.

when i saw a 'toxic masculinity' commercial on tv, i knew i didn't wanna be on this big flat earth any longer.... just wait till the military come around to vaccinate ya and be ready to 'cash out and leave'.... :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=365878 time=1591979428 user_id=1582
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=365708 time=1591895212 user_id=2015

yeah.... this is for sure 'the end of days' for alot of ppl.... myself included....

I am not as pessimistic as you and IHJ. I believe sanity will return to the Western world. We might be broke before that happens though.

Blazor

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=365879 time=1591979679 user_id=1582
Quote from: Blazor post_id=365717 time=1591900721 user_id=2221I know in my heart the South wont "rise" again, but I wish these fuckers would quit demonizing us. We were defending ourselves down here. Was nothing racist about wanting to keep our homes from burning, our women from getting raped, or our crops destroyed.

when i saw a 'toxic masculinity' commercial on tv, i knew i didn't wanna be on this big flat earth any longer.... just wait till the military come around to vaccinate ya and be ready to 'cash out and leave'.... :laugh:

Oh Im ready!

Yeah this shit all started when Trump won for the most part. The media is doing their best to make the white man out to be a villain. So fuckers behave like sheep and not vote for Trump. I have a high suspicion its not gonna work out like they want lol. You think they mad now? Wait til Trump wins again  :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=365893 time=1591985651 user_id=2221
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=365879 time=1591979679 user_id=1582

Oh Im ready!

Yeah this shit all started when Trump won for the most part. The media is doing their best to make the white man out to be a villain. So fuckers behave like sheep and not vote for Trump. I have a high suspicion its not gonna work out like they want lol. You think they mad now? Wait til Trump wins again  :laugh:

The media wants Americans voting for segregation Joe and Canadians voting for blackface Justine.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=365497 time=1591760744 user_id=2221
Y'all know Im from the South, and I know the truth! Im under attack by Yankees here in Virginia! This Sunday is Flag day, and I wanna send a message to governor blackface, who wants to remove Confederate monuments, such as the honorable General Lee, that despised slavery, and fought for the defense of Virginia from an invasion. Who will stand with me!!! Show me your colors!!!

https://i.ibb.co/mB4DvfD/Confederate-Blaze.jpg">

Is that you Blazor?

Blazor

Quote from: Velvet post_id=365913 time=1591997075 user_id=2021

Is that you Blazor?

Lol yes mam  :howdy:

cc

Neat ^^ I'll stand with you

Sorry to poop the party

Warner Bros. Bans 'Dukes of Hazzard' Car With Confederate Flag

Decision to halt production on symbol-bearing General Lee comes after online retailers ban Confederate flag merchandise

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TOgNN5d8G0E/maxresdefault.jpg">

Dunno where this silly crap all ends  :sad:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

kiebers

With you in spirit for sure. We have a 27 year old that somehow won the election for county judge. She doesn't have life experience enough to be in that position. We also have a democrat mayor for Houston. Fortunately I am not in the city limits but I am in the county. I am currently improving capacities on what I have. Just in case the ignorance spreads down here. Almost everyone on the block is locked and loaded.  ac_smile
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=365934 time=1592012585 user_id=88
Neat ^^ I'll stand with you

Sorry to poop the party

Warner Bros. Bans 'Dukes of Hazzard' Car With Confederate Flag

Decision to halt production on symbol-bearing General Lee comes after online retailers ban Confederate flag merchandise

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/TOgNN5d8G0E/maxresdefault.jpg">

Dunno where this silly crap all ends  :sad:

:crazy: