Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Are Only White People Racist?

Started by Anonymous, June 14, 2020, 10:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=366359 time=1592253312 user_id=136
You cant even let your kids play outside when there is muslims or negroes around.

">

Larry Is great aint he.

Odinson

Bending the knee for BLM is racism...

Its based on a notion that your white opinion and white actions have some kind of grandiose meaning..

Helping black folks is racist as well... Its based on a white messiah complex.

These people want to be seen doing it..

Anonymous

BLM doesn't care about blacks. If they did they would focus their efforts on the thousands of young black men who are gunned down by other young black men in Democratic controlled cities instead of the ten unarmed blacks who are killed by cops.

cc

Blacks killing 1000s of blacks in the inner cities .. Some EVERY day

Press never talks about that - Dems never talk about that

Dems who run every major city never do anything to fix it - Press never mention that as well
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Oluwatoyin Salau, 19, was a BLM protester killed and not not a word from BLM on the matter.

Anonymous

This month alone has seen a whirlwind of cancel culture in Canada:

Brenda Lucki, RCMP Commissioner, in an interview last Wednesday said that there was no systemic racism in the RCMP. Her opinion was cancelled by none other than Prime Minister Trudeau the next day, who assured us all that institutions like the RCMP are systemically racist. Commissioner Lucki apologized for her statement and agreed with Trudeau the next day.

Rex Murphy wrote this opinion piece in the National Post. It argued that, while racism, being a human failing, exists in Canada, Canada is not an inherently racist country. Many Canadians, including me, agree with Rex (on both counts). The politically correct leftist mob disagrees and is trying to "cancel" Rex Murphy.

The National Post have now attached a disclaimer to the column, denouncing their own failure in the editorial process that led to its publication. Clearly, the Post agrees with the mob that this opinion piece expresses the wrong opinion. So much for diversity. Let's hope that this is as far as the National Post is willing to go in its "punishment" of Rex Murphy and that they don't actually fire him.

Kathleen Lowrey, an associate professor of anthropology, was fired from her role as associate chair of undergraduate programs at the University of Alberta for stating her beliefs that men cannot get pregnant, lesbians don't have penises, and biological sex is real to a class. The professor's cancellation came as a result of anonymous student complaints, the contents of which cannot be revealed.

Stockwell Day, the former CPC cabinet minister, said in an appearance on CBC's Power and Politics that "...Canada is not a racist country and most Canadians are not racist. And our system, that always needs to be improved, is not systemically racist."

These reasonable words were deemed unacceptable by the cancel mob. A short time later, Day resigned from Telus's board of directors and from his position at a law firm. Day has since been bullied into issuing an "apology".

Jessica Mulroney is a fashion stylist and television host, or she used to be. Last week, Mulroney got into a disagreement with a fashion blogger and influencer named Sasha Exeter over whether or not social media influencers have a moral obligation to promote the Black Lives Matter Movement. Allegedly, Mulroney opined that it wasn't necessarily an obligation. Exeter denounced Mulroney for her conduct in the dispute, calling it "textbook white privilege". I don't know what textbook that is, but it was good enough for ABC, CTV, and other business associates to part ways with Mulroney.

Wendy Mesley, a left-liberal of some variety and a long-time CBC personality, was suspended pending an investigation last week for using "a word that should never be used" during an editorial discussion on the subject of race. It appears that Mesley was quoting someone else when she used the word. She apologized profusely, but apparently that's not enough.

And these are just the most spectacular examples from June 2020 alone!

There are people on this list who were cancelled for opinions I agree with, and others with whom I would strenuously disagree. In other cases, we don't necessarily have all of the facts.

But whether I agree or disagree with what they say, the way in which they have been intimidated, silenced, or cancelled is unacceptable.

Free speech is free speech and it is a necessary component of a free and democratic society.

The "cancel culture" will continue to foster the exact opposite of diversity. It will repress free thought and speech, engender a crushing monoculture of totalitarian conformity, and transform Canada into a place none of us would want to live.

Anonymous

Brandon Tatum doesn't forgive you for your white privilege. How can he forgive you for something that doesn't even exist? So, where did the notion of white privilege come from? Who does it benefit? And who does it hurt? The answers might surprise you.

https://www.prageru.com/video/how-to-end-white-privilege/?fbclid=IwAR3RTYaqZOK1355M2iN3xqcZzchUX97T-ok4-megoNUh5HqxWVmV2jnIUhQ">https://www.prageru.com/video/how-to-en ... VmV2jnIUhQ">https://www.prageru.com/video/how-to-end-white-privilege/?fbclid=IwAR3RTYaqZOK1355M2iN3xqcZzchUX97T-ok4-megoNUh5HqxWVmV2jnIUhQ

cc

Sorry Sir. Your thread is cancelled

cc

BTW. Prager of Prager U ^^ (your link) is the fellow who wrote my thread "The Four Horsemen Of America's Apocalypse"

He's good and brings in a lot of good thinkers

Separately, Rex is super also

This cancel thing along with so many other things are crazy .. I have no idea where this all is heading ... but I know it's not a good place

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=366403 time=1592286503 user_id=88
BTW. Prager of Prager U ^^ (your link) is the fellow who wrote my thread "The Four Horsemen Of America's Apocalypse"

This cancel thing along with so many other things are crazy .. I have no idea where this all is heading ... but I know it's not a good place

I'm surprised at NP jumping on the cancel culture bandwagon. Rex is great.

cc

He is great. NP was about the last independent outlet

We are not headed for a good place

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=366408 time=1592287148 user_id=88
He is great. NP was about the last independent outlet

We are not headed for a good place

I used to like Andrew Coyne, now I cannot stand the guy.

Anonymous

It can go any direction it wants once I've emigrated.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=366417 time=1592299216 user_id=2015

It can go any direction it wants once I've emigrated.

You've given up....not everybody has that option.

Odinson

Has Trump said anything racist ever...

The racists just assume he is racist because he is an intimidating white businessman..

Nignogs and their white lovers call you a racist when they find you intimidating..

In a way, being called a racist is a badge of honor...