Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

A

Are Only White People Racist?

Started by Anonymous, June 14, 2020, 10:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=369567 time=1593793004 user_id=3254
Quote from: Odinson post_id=369549 time=1593781441 user_id=136
John Boyega said that he probably wont get hired by Hollywood anymore because of his BLM speech..

Knowing full well that his speech is mainstream Hollywood and he will get praised for it..

Had he said something anti-blm, that would have ended his career.

He is too thick for a stormtrooper..

His negro booty is as wide as he is tall.

What did he say about BLM?

The usual.. Support for the meth-headed home invader..

And that he is reminded of his race every single day when he walks in a white country among white people... He thinks that mental state is white peoples fault.

Also about black men protecting black women...

They censored that last bit out in a lot of videos because we are pro-racemixing nowadays.

Anonymous

His perceptions is just that, his own perception.

Anonymous

If White Americans have so much privilege, why do White Americans like Rachel Dolezal, Elizabeth Warren, and Beto O'Rourke pretend they are not White.

Anonymous

Large-scale representative surveys of 8th-, 10th-, and 12th-grade students in the United States show Blacks have higher self esteem than Whites.

Odinson

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=369597 time=1593803478 user_id=2015
If White Americans have so much privilege, why do White Americans like Rachel Dolezal, Elizabeth Warren, and Beto O'Rourke pretend they are not White.

Those victim genes are so trendy now.

Also... If you grew up in a shithole, its also cool..

Odinson

Quote from: Herman post_id=369617 time=1593806017 user_id=1689
Large-scale representative surveys of 8th-, 10th-, and 12th-grade students in the United States show Blacks have higher self esteem than Whites.

I have my doubts about guys who act bombastic..

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=369630 time=1593807953 user_id=136

I do not doubt these surveys at all. Whites are told they have unfair privileges starting in early elementary school in the US. The results showing young white kids have lower self esteem is the obvious result.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=369635 time=1593808396 user_id=1689
Quote from: Odinson post_id=369630 time=1593807953 user_id=136

I do not doubt these surveys at all. Whites are told they have unfair privileges starting in early elementary school in the US. The results showing young white kids have lower self esteem is the obvious result.

One of the reasons my children did not attend public schools was to protect them from this kind of state ordered child abuse.

Odinson

They are getting pretty uppity in America..

">

Odinson

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=369576 time=1593800565 user_id=114

Its xenophobia..

He is surrounded by people who are not like him.. He thinks they are plotting to make a stew out of him.

He feels like I feel in the middle of Africa... Except the human stew part is real..

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=369674 time=1593816917 user_id=136
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=369576 time=1593800565 user_id=114

Its xenophobia..

He is surrounded by people who are not like him.. He thinks they are plotting to make a stew out of him.

He feels like I feel in the middle of Africa... Except the human stew part is real..

That aint it. I have lived half my life in xenophobic third world shit holes. That clown is a product of prog American racial division politics. He is saying what they want to hear so he doesn't get labelled and blacklisted. He is a coward.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=369670 time=1593815365 user_id=136
They are getting pretty uppity in America..

">

That is fucked up. And the prog American media spin machine will use it as a propaganda.

cc

Just as they are the homeowners protecting their home

and many in cars caught in the middle of a violent mob that broke their windows, at least one had a gun .. did the only thing they could do ...  hit the gas
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=369727 time=1593845885 user_id=88
Just as they are the homeowners protecting their home

and many in cars caught in the middle of a violent mob that broke their windows, at least one had a gun .. did the only thing they could do ...  hit the gas

What anybody would do.

Odinson

It used to be fashionable to adopt african kids to european royal families..

Here is Gannibal... Peter the greats adopted african son..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abram_Petrovich_Gannibal