Replies: 10551
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:15:13 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

A

Are Only White People Racist?

Started by Anonymous, June 14, 2020, 10:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=383861 time=1600883565 user_id=136
">

Africans?

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=383899 time=1600906717 user_id=3254
">

Africans?

You get the idea of the video..

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=383948 time=1600932163 user_id=136
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=383899 time=1600906717 user_id=3254
">

Africans?

You get the idea of the video..

Yes, they're saying they didn't.

@realAzhyaAryola

Every group has its own racist elements. Every group has elements within them that are more accepting and open-minded. I think it is nonsense to imply that there is a race that is racist or not racist at all. That is bogus.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Odinson post_id=380756 time=1600194465 user_id=136
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=380731 time=1600182301 user_id=3254
Odi, is your point that IR couples have higher divorce rates?

Stereotypically the black father is nowhere to be found.  ac_biggrin

My question is WHY?
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=403118 time=1614027670 user_id=73
Every group has its own racist elements. Every group has elements within them that are more accepting and open-minded. I think it is nonsense to imply that there is a race that is racist or not racist at all. That is bogus.

Absolutely.

Odinson

Say what you say about racism... And cops.

But I will still take my bingabing leaf skirt and head out to the nearest white people embassy when I get robbed blind in the Philippines.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=403164 time=1614042694 user_id=136

But I will still take my bingabing leaf skirt and head out to the nearest white people embassy when I get robbed blind in the Philippines.

I heard parts of Metro Manila can be dangerous.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=403165 time=1614042860 user_id=3254

There will always be crime in metropolitan cities but I will tell you this, all my family and friends in the Philippines LOVE their president. He is cleaning up a lot of mess. Manila has this river and bay that was utterly filthy before and Duterte is cleaning it up stunning everyone by his determination to do so.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=403190 time=1614049202 user_id=73

There will always be crime in metropolitan cities but I will tell you this, all my family and friends in the Philippines LOVE their president. He is cleaning up a lot of mess. Manila has this river and bay that was utterly filthy before and Duterte is cleaning it up stunning everyone by his determination to do so.

Aint there a lot of squatters living in tin and carboard shacks there.

cc

Never felt  uneasy in uptown or suburban Manila. Had many good times there.

One thing I must say is that their Intel Ministry was impressive .. light years ahead of the FBI & CIA on islam & tried to save the US from the 911 that their Intel Ministry knew was coming ... but the US refused to listen

By chance, we got there a few days before they found the bomb factory of KLM & his nephew  Ramzi Yousef (first week of January, 94, and not far from where we were staying in Manila at that time). Yousef had already tried to bring down one of the towers in 93 and had tested a small bomb on a flight from Manila to Tokyo killing the Japanese fellow in that  seat, but not bringing down the plane.

They busted the place so professionally that they got to the computer and other clues that were all essential in saving  the Pope (who was due due in Manila a cpl of weeks later) from an extremely  well planned execution that would likely have succeeded (the planning was simple but so well thought out that it's simplicity  almost could not fail)...  along with busting 2 current bomb plots. KLM always played to win.

Further, from the computer and other items  they learned of planned airplane bombings and crashes around Asia al la 911 .. Unfortunately, KLM (the guy who alone made 911 happen) had left for Pakistan the day before, so they missed him .. also missed Yousef initially as he  happened to be out shopping ... . but their superb Intel followed  Yousef  to Bangkok and guided the US to then grab  him when he landed in Pakistan (he's in jail in NY for life thanks not to the CIA, rather thanks to to Philippine intel)

Their then General of Intel even went on TV several times telling his story .. desperately  begging the US to listen .. that major plane  attacks were coming to the USA in future .. and that KLM was the guy who would engineer them. They would not listen. .. We listened .. they had already proved how good they were to us.

More expertise - A top doc at Makati Hospital prolly saved my life when I had a massive clot in my thigh and a lot of debris got to my lungs. While at first he didn't give me much chance (I later learned about his initial talks with my mate),  30 days of his care later I walked out the front door gingerly, BUT  under my own steam.

I owe him my life.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

I only been to Acquino airport in Manila in transit. The airport was third worldish. I imagine Manila would be like Jakarta.

cc

The airport left some to be desired at the time we were there (94 - 98).. several flights in and out of it.

They were working on it at that time and I hear it's pretty good now
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Herman post_id=403199 time=1614050449 user_id=1689

Sounds like you are asking about Manila. I'm not from there. Also, I don't really know. I came to the west as a minor and have lived in the west for 40 years so the Philippines may be my birthplace but I have not been there in so long. I keep up with my current community. That's about it. I only know about the Philippines from what my family and friends tell me and photographs they share with me.
@realAzhyaAryola

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=403293 time=1614124099 user_id=73
Quote from: Herman post_id=403199 time=1614050449 user_id=1689

Sounds like you are asking about Manila. I'm not from there. Also, I don't really know. I came to the west as a minor and have lived in the west for 40 years so the Philippines may be my birthplace but I have not been there in so long. I keep up with my current community. That's about it. I only know about the Philippines from what my family and friends tell me and photographs they share with me.

Ya, I meant Manila.