Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I'm sick, yuck!

Started by Annie, October 28, 2013, 10:10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Annie

I've caught a nasty cold/flu bug from my daughter. She's was on the start of pneumonia and on anti biotics.  Sore red, raw throat, cough with phlem, chills, low fever, some diarrea, tight chest and hard to take a deep breath in. Hubby just started feeling it today too  :cry:  Good thing we have lots of peppermint tea! That stuff works awesome! Also have green tea, chai, oranges and onion soup. Gonna knock this cold right out of us!
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

jaysings

take care yourself Ms annie. hope u can get over as soon as possible

Romero

Aw! It's that most wonderful time of year, eh? Sounds like you've got a healthy plan and I hope you all get better real soon!

Annie

None of us have had a flu shot in at least 5 years and I rarely even get sick.  I wish we ate a little healthier, but our daughter loves her pop and junk food :-(
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Annie

I know 5 people with pneumonia and many of our friends are sick too :-(

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I've caught a nasty cold/flu bug from my daughter. She's was on the start of pneumonia and on anti biotics.  Sore red, raw throat, cough with phlem, chills, low fever, some diarrea, tight chest and hard to take a deep breath in. Hubby just started feeling it today too  :cry:  Good thing we have lots of peppermint tea! That stuff works awesome! Also have green tea, chai, oranges and onion soup. Gonna knock this cold right out of us!

Sorry about the flu Annie. I am just getting over it myself. Not 100% gone yet, but over the peak anyway.

Get better soon eh.

Annie

Oh you know it's not fun huh :-(  Thanks :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Oh you know it's not fun huh :-(  Thanks :)

It really sucks and I am so thankful I have my mother around to help me with my baby when I'm sick.

Ginger tea and Cold FX is what Dr. Shen Li recommends for her patients.

Annie

We have ginger tea, peppermint tea. green tea and chai tea, and ginger ale and oranges LoL

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"We have ginger tea, peppermint tea. green tea and chai tea, and ginger ale and oranges LoL

Mostly au natural elixirs eh Annie?

Odinson

Never take any seasonal magic pills.

They are a hoax. "Fever gone in 3 to 4 days." Wow that´s awesome.

Renee

Sorry to hear that you are sick Annie; feel better soon.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Sorry to hear that you are sick Annie; feel better soon.

She sure is taking enough things for her flu. One of them is bound to work I would think.

Annie

I'm just sipping on peppermint tea right now and had some spicy salsa earlier. My nose is running so much, I've been constantly blowing all day LoL

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm just sipping on peppermint tea right now and had some spicy salsa earlier. My nose is running so much, I've been constantly blowing all day LoL

Sipping spicy salsa? Really?