The best topic

Replies: 10358
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:25:11 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Everybody is mean to me

Started by Anonymous, June 22, 2020, 04:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

ac_crying  ac_crying  ac_crying  ac_crying  ac_crying

Anonymous

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

How can you be so cruel to a pint sized sexually confused misogynist like me. You big meanie.

Frood

Because you're an alcoholic dole cheat with penis and rage issues...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=367616 time=1592819362 user_id=1676

How does it feel to suck Asian dick, you fucking faggot?

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=367619 time=1592819700
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=367616 time=1592819362 user_id=1676

How does it feel to suck Asian dick, you fucking faggot?

Cream of someyoungguy.

Anonymous

Mel is fucking hideous. He's short, puny and looks like a blood clot. :beurk:

Berry Sweet

I don't understand this particular freak out session?  I was there when it started and nothing happened...Mel just went nuts.  What was the deal?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=367722 time=1592882507 user_id=164
I don't understand this particular freak out session?  I was there when it started and nothing happened...Mel just went nuts.  What was the deal?

Little girls like Melvina are such drama queens.

Anonymous

Sure you do. Alcoholism and paranoid schizophrenia.

Anonymous

Who the hell knows or cares. A sandy vag. That is Melanie.

Frood

I don't mind Mel, even after his threats of retribution and rule violations... if you imagine his actions while he has a real life smirk on his face, it all makes sense... he is perfect for this subforum.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

The deal is that these forums have become a cliquish joke that's led by the Admins/Mods themselves.  Started with Memebee, and continues here (Memebee 2.0).  I have no problem dealing with any and all posters on whatever dynamic balance is required for that, but I do have an issue with Administrators clearly endorsing a cliquish narrative, to the point where they fucking lie to the board, like the Chink does here.

When a Chinese Admin like everybody's beloved "Fash" starts to post bullshit, and actually flat out lie, to contribute to what she thinks is her Empire (this forum), it's a fucking warning sign.  Mimi and Evs did the exact same thing.  They are all E-Friends behind the scene, so the board is a playtoy for them, just like here.

After Snitz DV, the entire game changed.  It went from an open board, to more and more shit forums that were a forum just for looks, but the real goal was for everybody to be friends behind the scenes.  I've Modded multiple boards, and what I started to see was sickening...  The secret Moderator forums all of a sudden was busier than the fucking main board itself!  No fucking joke.

It is what it is, and I really don't care much anymore.  I have many other places to post where I don't have to deal with adults that act like children, such as here.

I have been around for longer than most, and have seen the rot.  Almost every forum like this is finished.  I'm not sad to leave this shithole.  It's a Gook shithole anyhow, with a few self-loathing Whites that have been permitted to hang around.

Fuck this dump!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview