The best topic

Replies: 10359
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:25:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Everybody is mean to me

Started by Anonymous, June 22, 2020, 04:25:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=367722 time=1592882507 user_id=164
I don't understand this particular freak out session?  I was there when it started and nothing happened...Mel just went nuts.  What was the deal?

The deal is that these forums have become a cliquish joke that's led by the Admins/Mods themselves.  Started with Memebee, and continues here (Memebee 2.0).  I have no problem dealing with any and all posters on whatever dynamic balance is required for that, but I do have an issue with Administrators clearly endorsing a cliquish narrative, to the point where they fucking lie to the board, like the Chink does here.

When a Chinese Admin like everybody's beloved "Fash" starts to post bullshit, and actually flat out lie, to contribute to what she thinks is her Empire (this forum), it's a fucking warning sign.  Mimi and Evs did the exact same thing.  They are all E-Friends behind the scene, so the board is a playtoy for them, just like here.

After Snitz DV, the entire game changed.  It went from an open board, to more and more shit forums that were a forum just for looks, but the real goal was for everybody to be friends behind the scenes.  I've Modded multiple boards, and what I started to see was sickening...  The secret Moderator forums all of a sudden was busier than the fucking main board itself!  No fucking joke.

It is what it is, and I really don't care much anymore.  I have many other places to post where I don't have to deal with adults that act like children, such as here.

I have been around for longer than most, and have seen the rot.  Almost every forum like this is finished.  I'm not sad to leave this shithole.  It's a Gook shithole anyhow, with a few self-loathing Whites that have been permitted to hang around.

Fuck this dump!

Anonymous

Or I'll give you the TL/DR version:  I refuse to invest my time posting much of any substance, when the Admins/Mods are trying hard to create a fake, simulated, and custom-tailored World for themselves.

Let them spend their time deleting spam!  It's all they're fucking good for really.

Frood

Quote from: Mel post_id=367741 time=1592907033
I don't understand this particular freak out session?  I was there when it started and nothing happened...Mel just went nuts.  What was the deal?

The deal is that these forums have become a cliquish joke that's led by the Admins/Mods themselves.  Started with Memebee, and continues here (Memebee 2.0).  I have no problem dealing with any and all posters on whatever dynamic balance is required for that, but I do have an issue with Administrators clearly endorsing a cliquish narrative, to the point where they fucking lie to the board, like the Chink does here.

When a Chinese Admin like everybody's beloved "Fash" starts to post bullshit, and actually flat out lie, to contribute to what she thinks is her Empire (this forum), it's a fucking warning sign.  Mimi and Evs did the exact same thing.  They are all E-Friends behind the scene, so the board is a playtoy for them, just like here.

After Snitz DV, the entire game changed.  It went from an open board, to more and more shit forums that were a forum just for looks, but the real goal was for everybody to be friends behind the scenes.  I've Modded multiple boards, and what I started to see was sickening...  The secret Moderator forums all of a sudden was busier than the fucking main board itself!  No fucking joke.

It is what it is, and I really don't care much anymore.  I have many other places to post where I don't have to deal with adults that act like children, such as here.

I have been around for longer than most, and have seen the rot.  Almost every forum like this is finished.  I'm not sad to leave this shithole.  It's a Gook shithole anyhow, with a few self-loathing Whites that have been permitted to hang around.

Fuck this dump!

Should I rub violin strings?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=367742 time=1592907801
Or I'll give you the TL/DR version:  I refuse to invest my time posting much of any substance, when the Admins/Mods are trying hard to create a fake, simulated, and custom-tailored World for themselves.

Let them spend their time deleting spam!  It's all they're fucking good for really.

Good summary..

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I'll add to that, female forum owners(especially visible minority forum owners) are entirely responsible for Mel's paranoia/low self esteem.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=367741 time=1592907033

Fuck this dump!

Someone predicted everyone would have their own web board eventually. No surprise they are E-cliques.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=367754 time=1592918616 user_id=3254

Good summary..

I'll add to that, female forum owners(especially visible minority forum owners) are entirely responsible for Mel's paranoia/low self esteem.

Nothing to do with his upbringing or rl experiences then?

Anonymous

DTs, his weekly delivery from BC Liquor Stores has been delayed.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=367756 time=1592922356
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=367754 time=1592918616 user_id=3254

Good summary..

Nothing to do with his upbringing or rl experiences then?

Psst, look up the word facetious.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview