The best topic

Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Joodog and his cowardly actions

Started by caskur, June 28, 2020, 10:45:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=369621 time=1593806441 user_id=3214
Quote from: Guest post_id=369619 time=1593806209
Quote from: "Jersey Gurl" post_id=369613 time=1593805265 user_id=3214
Do you guys discuss the possible texture of my balls too?

We already covered this earlier. You don't have any balls.

You do bawl a lot though. Sobbing into you pillow and punching it over all matters FT and all. Recently the tantrums got so riotously hormonal that Fox was compelled to interrupt the Mighty Mudcawk's high level discussions on forum mergers with tales of how you spergers needed urgent diaper changes.

I understand though. Mudcawk wanted out, was even heard to say she only came back in the first place because you had begged her to. Now you have two SSL certificates to maintain, along with god knows how many alimony cheques resulting from women finding you you couldn't satisfy them in the fartsack. A suggestion; the next time you go to tie the knot (or indeed any type of knot) make sure it's with someone who can accept you for your... "condition", shall we say. Someone who will up and snuff it before you do and possibly leave you with a little nest egg, instead of trying to take you for whatever your salary as a broompushing mincing sexual freak of nature provides for.

A well heeled scoutmaster with a penchant for dressing his bitches in sissy clothes would suit you perfectly I imagine.

Do you and looney hold hands after you sit there talking about my cock?

Please tell me y'all shower

Lmao

I'm not personally acquainted with Looney's shower habits, though I understand he is quite the expert on your penis size and lack of balls. Confirmed, I gather, by the heretofore complete absence of denials from you regarding his expert testimony.

As for holding hands, don't be stupid. That sort of behaviour is frowned upon by your leaders, something about it being a vector for transmitting the Commie Cough or something. I've not been to England, theys have a habit of washing their food rather than cooking it and half their menfolk carry purses.

Like that fruity little guy you had running the PI department over at The Mergepit... what was his name again? Weepy? He might hold your hand. Though he'd probably enjoy holding your gland better. Might make him feel a bit better about getting cucked by his wife and being denied access to his kids. Muffcabbage showed me the DMs about it.

Ever think about getting some Real Men on your team? ac_toofunny

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=369627 time=1593807474

You do bawl a lot though. Sobbing into you pillow and punching it over all matters FT and all. Recently the tantrums got so riotously hormonal that Fox was compelled to interrupt the Mighty Mudcawk's high level discussions on forum mergers with tales of how you spergers needed urgent diaper changes.

I understand though. Mudcawk wanted out, was even heard to say she only came back in the first place because you had begged her to. Now you have two SSL certificates to maintain, along with god knows how many alimony cheques resulting from women finding you you couldn't satisfy them in the fartsack. A suggestion; the next time you go to tie the knot (or indeed any type of knot) make sure it's with someone who can accept you for your... "condition", shall we say. Someone who will up and snuff it before you do and possibly leave you with a little nest egg, instead of trying to take you for whatever your salary as a broompushing mincing sexual freak of nature provides for.

A well heeled scoutmaster with a penchant for dressing his bitches in sissy clothes would suit you perfectly I imagine.

Lmao

I'm not personally acquainted with Looney's shower habits, though I understand he is quite the expert on your penis size and lack of balls. Confirmed, I gather, by the heretofore complete absence of denials from you regarding his expert testimony.

As for holding hands, don't be stupid. That sort of behaviour is frowned upon by your leaders, something about it being a vector for transmitting the Commie Cough or something. I've not been to England, theys have a habit of washing their food rather than cooking it and half their menfolk carry purses.

Like that fruity little guy you had running the PI department over at The Mergepit... what was his name again? Weepy? He might hold your hand. Though he'd probably enjoy holding your gland better. Might make him feel a bit better about getting cucked by his wife and being denied access to his kids. Muffcabbage showed me the DMs about it.

that's a whole lot of repeating yourself to try and wiggle out of the fact that you admitted to discussing dick with other men

Dick discussions. It's a thing among flame icons apparently  ac_lmfao

So when you and looney are done talking about my dick do ya'll just pillow fight with your hair braided into pigtails or just get straight to the fucking right away?

One more question: What's your attraction to Looney in particular? Is it because both of you are missing more than 80% of your teeth?

lmao.

Anonymous

For fuck sakes.....why dont you guys just save up your disability money and pool it together and ask him if you can buy a dick pic.

You guys talk about Bigs dick more in one week than Murd and I have in 12 years.

Fucking fahgetz.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=369633 time=1593808051
For fuck sakes.....why dont you guys just save up your disability money and pool it together and ask him if you can buy a dick pic.

You guys talk about Bigs dick more in one week than Murd and I have in 12 years.

Fucking fahgetz.

Maybe "flame icon" is really code for "flaming homo" ?

One must remember that back in the day society wasn't as understanding of transsexual pillow biting junkies that let other men beat up on their kids are they are today.

Hey Cunt? Multiple choice

How did you lose the majority of your teeth?

A) I knocked them out with a hammer so I could suck Looneys dick better when we're finished discussing JOo's cock.

B) they fall out naturally when you're ugly and you spend all your money on dope instead of toothpaste

c) the guy that beat up my kid knocked them out that one time I tried to stick my birdcage out at him

D) all of the above

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=369638 time=1593808696 user_id=1676
Biggie is all hard on over the dick talk...

Betting you stay hard just by keeping your face stuck up cunt's asshole

Tell me.. when he farts do you suddenly feel five years younger?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=369631 time=1593808029 user_id=3214
Quote from: Guest post_id=369627 time=1593807474

Lmao

that's a whole lot of repeating yourself to try and wiggle out of the fact that you admitted to discussing dick with other men

Dick discussions. It's a thing among flame icons apparently  ac_lmfao

So when you and looney are done talking about my dick do ya'll just pillow fight with your hair braided into pigtails or just get straight to the fucking right away?

One more question: What's your attraction to Looney in particular? Is it because both of you are missing more than 80% of your teeth?

lmao.

Does Looney know you're telling everybody at the blue cashew you're having homosexual fantasies about him getting reamed?

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=369640 time=1593808804 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=369638 time=1593808696 user_id=1676
Biggie is all hard on over the dick talk...

Betting you stay hard just by keeping your face stuck up cunt's asshole

Tell me.. when he farts do you suddenly feel five years younger?

Dere dere, lil fella...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Because I'm not Benzover.

Fucking fahgetz.

Couple of things; it's only a topic for ongoing discussion because he keeps bringing it up. Yes it is small, that should be the end of it. It's because he likes to wave it about as a topic for discussion that it keeps coming back.

Secondly (and I know you have trouble accepting this) flaming in and of itself is all about the homoeroticism. It always was and anyone who tells you differently is a mincing little homo. That is why women by and large do not make good flamers (if they make flamers at all) and generally resort to playing the part of cheerleaders and irate chimps. Sorry about your penis.

I am however glad you have shown up. Smeggy Bawlz needed a friend and I'm tire of slumming with the little trannie easily. There's only so much time in my day I feel necessary to devote to his Fail and Agni is beckoning. How about you keep him amused with an argument of who ran off who like good tards might and I'll look back in on your little lovefest later, deal?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Guest post_id=369644 time=1593809237

Because I'm not Benzover.

Fucking fahgetz.

Couple of things; it's only a topic for ongoing discussion because he keeps bringing it up. Yes it is small, that should be the end of it. It's because he likes to wave it about as a topic for discussion that it keeps coming back.

Secondly (and I know you have trouble accepting this) flaming in and of itself is all about the homoeroticism. It always was and anyone who tells you differently is a mincing little homo. That is why women by and large do not make good flamers (if they make flamers at all) and generally resort to playing the part of cheerleaders and irate chimps. Sorry about your penis.

I am however glad you have shown up. Smeggy Bawlz needed a friend and I'm tire of slumming with the little trannie easily. There's only so much time in my day I feel necessary to devote to his Fail and Agni is beckoning. How about you keep him amused with an argument of who ran off who like good tards might and I'll look back in on your little lovefest later, deal?

There you go junkie.

Can we get us a 30,000 word melty?

Tell us all about the itch that cannot be scratched and how much you and Looney talk about dick when no one is looking  :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=369563 time=1593791458
Quote from: Boomer post_id=369548 time=1593775764
Quote from: Guest post_id=369365 time=1593655361
Quote from: Boomer post_id=369359 time=1593652628
Quote from: Guest post_id=369358 time=1593647506
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=369355 time=1593644436 user_id=3214
[shit gets flushed]

https://media.tenor.com/images/a6be056d9b35cf2067e4c18d6ad58993/tenor.gif">

U mad, brah?

I'm not a kid.

Then you don't have an excuse for posting childish garbage all day long.

https://i.gifer.com/7Emh.gif">

^^^

Forced into banning herself.

Win!

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=369650 time=1593810102
Is this big boring bloke an insult bot? Needs work.

Another *BOOM*, Pal.

Deal-

Anonymous

The mad brah's mad.

Happy 4th of July!

Can I get a peace?

{Peace!}

Thanks, Lems-

Anonymous

Quote from: Boomer post_id=369653 time=1593810429
The mad brah's mad.

Happy 4th of July!

Can I get a peace?

{Peace!}

Thanks, Lems-

Give me strength  :mellow:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview