The best topic

Replies: 10355
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 02:01:43 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Attention! I just accepted the position of Admin of this forum

Started by Anonymous, July 03, 2020, 07:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=369716 time=1593840005
I'm not talking about anal sex...

BUTT, you are thinking about it again.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=369688 time=1593822464
Biggie Smiles is vomit and Charlie.

And he has a tiny penis. Shhh, say that too loudly and he'll want to bang on about it at a longer length than it actually appears.

Renee

Thank God...The worlds best mod is now on duty. We can now all be treated to an exhibition of proper modding technique not seen since the days of the now defunct old DV.... Now all we need is a multitude of MIA or long dead posters to show up.. ac_toofunny

Mel, should I put a call to your girlfriend Meggs to come join in on the fun?...   ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=369918 time=1593965347 user_id=156
Thank God...The worlds best mod is now on duty. We can now all be treated to an exhibition of proper modding technique not seen since the days of the now defunct old DV.... Now all we need is a multitude of MIA or long dead posters to show up.. ac_toofunny

Mel, should I put a call to your girlfriend Meggs to come join in on the fun?...   ac_biggrin

I thought you, RW, Fash, and kiebers were the only ones to steal Mel's heart.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=369920 time=1593965792 user_id=114

I've stolen it a few times.....but gave it back right quick like a hot potato...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=370010 time=1593998752 user_id=1676
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=369920 time=1593965792 user_id=114

I've stolen it a few times.....but gave it back right quick like a hot potato...

He has never expressed any interest in me. Than again, I think he's a hideous effeminate puny bloodclot.

Anonymous

cc

She's not tainted, she's merely tinted

Now, speaking of "tainted" .........
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

:roll:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Now I have come to haunt you from the grave. I come from Vivekistan and I bring peace to all good willing people.

I wish death and violence to scoundrels, cheats and knaves.

Anonymous

I liked the Meggsy!  She was certifiably nuts!  I was the only Moderator on the roster at the time that could handle the Meggs!  The others didn't find her quite so entertaining...   :sad:

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=370176 time=1594098501

I liked the Meggsy!  She was certifiably nuts!  I was the only Moderator on the roster at the time that could handle the Meggs!  The others didn't find her quite so entertaining...   :sad:

Is Meggs still posting at CBC.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370179 time=1594098894
Is Meggs still posting at CBC.

I don't believe so.  CBC tightened up their comment section rules some time back, and it was around that time (if I recall) she disappeared from there also.  May or may not be coincidence...  She has done as much as she can, it seems, to disappear from the nets for good.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview