The best topic

Replies: 10349
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 19, 2024, 11:54:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Attention! I just accepted the position of Admin of this forum

Started by Anonymous, July 03, 2020, 07:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=370181 time=1594099226
Quote from: Guest post_id=370179 time=1594098894
Is Meggs still posting at CBC.

I don't believe so.  CBC tightened up their comment section rules some time back, and it was around that time (if I recall) she disappeared from there also.  May or may not be coincidence...  She has done as much as she can, it seems, to disappear from the nets for good.

I saw her on there years ago. She wasn't treated very well. I laughed my ass of when I found out it was her.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370184 time=1594099506
I saw her on there years ago. She wasn't treated very well. I laughed my ass of when I found out it was her.

You can spot the Meggs from a mile away!  She could usually be found commenting on articles related to Vancouver's real estate situation, as well as trying to look intelligent in modern sciences articles, which she wasn't...

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=370176 time=1594098501
Quote from: Renee post_id=369918 time=1593965347 user_id=156
Mel, should I put a call to your girlfriend Meggs to come join in on the fun?...   ac_biggrin

I liked the Meggsy!  She was certifiably nuts!  I was the only Moderator on the roster at the time that could handle the Meggs!  The others didn't find her quite so entertaining...   :sad:

Certifiable is right...

"No one understands science like the sun."... :2r4ml1j_th:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=370222 time=1594123360 user_id=3254
Whoever Meggs is, she's gone, just like DV.....move on Mel.

Why don't you shut your god damned mouth for once, you retarded fucking gook.  I'm about to quickly lose my patience with you, and your Mods won't be happy if that happens.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=370230 time=1594138216 user_id=156

"True science understands the Sun!" actually!   :laugh:

And in classic Meggsy style, she would work herself up into a frenzy trying to force this statement upon the laymen...  Which of course never worked in her favour!

People were left wondering when 'true science' would ever understand the Meggs!   :laugh:

And then her shit got leaked onto the forum, including her name, address, and even pics from her private FaceBook page!  She fucking snapped at that point, ensuring positive forum entertainment for all.  I did my duties as Mod the best I could at the time, balancing everything as best I could, to be fair for all involved.  It was a "busy" time then, but I enjoyed it!

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370290 time=1594191248
She was literate but very crazy. Very crazy.

I know!  I not only dealt with her on the board, but off the board as well, since I was Mod.  On top of that, I also had to deal with Gambino, both on the board, and off also.

I'd be communicating with them both off the board, at the same (unbeknownst to either of them), while dealing with their on-the-board shit!

Anonymous

Gambino was funny. His son stole cars for a living. His son got sent up for a four year hitch. SMP posted the story with names and all back in the day on MB. Gambino was gone shortly thereafter.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370293 time=1594192161
Gambino was funny. His son stole cars for a living. His son got sent up for a four year hitch. SMP posted the story with names and all back in the day on MB. Gambino was gone shortly thereafter.

I know his son was a car thief, but it wasn't that fact which forced Gambino to leave...  He posted for years after those details were released.  It was a combination of these forums tightening up their posting TOS which really did it...  Gordy couldn't proxy up if his life depended on it, and as such he was effectively banned from these forums.

Anonymous

I didn't mind Gordy.  When I had to pull him off the board and explain, via PM, why things needed to be a certain way, he was generally understanding and receptive of that...

Anonymous

I wouldn't be pulling Gordy off if I were you. You don't know where he's been.

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=370288 time=1594190414
Quote from: Renee post_id=370230 time=1594138216 user_id=156

"True science understands the Sun!" actually!   :laugh:

And in classic Meggsy style, she would work herself up into a frenzy trying to force this statement upon the laymen...  Which of course never worked in her favour!

People were left wondering when 'true science' would ever understand the Meggs!   :laugh:

And then her shit got leaked onto the forum, including her name, address, and even pics from her private FaceBook page!  She fucking snapped at that point, ensuring positive forum entertainment for all.  I did my duties as Mod the best I could at the time, balancing everything as best I could, to be fair for all involved.  It was a "busy" time then, but I enjoyed it!

Sorry about the bad quote but I knew it was something weird like that.

I remember when her personal shit got plastered on the forum. She was unbalanced before that happened but afterward she was so off the wall that she probably should have been institutionalized.

I felt bad for her because she was obviously not in control of all her faculties.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=370294 time=1594192418
Quote from: Guest post_id=370293 time=1594192161

I know his son was a car thief, but it wasn't that fact which forced Gambino to leave...  He posted for years after those details were released.  It was a combination of these forums tightening up their posting TOS which really did it...  Gordy couldn't proxy up if his life depended on it, and as such he was effectively banned from these forums.

I don't recall GORDY exver using proxies..

He remarried, moved to Thailand and is too busy living in paradise to bother posting on forums.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview