The best topic

Replies: 10349
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 19, 2024, 11:54:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Attention! I just accepted the position of Admin of this forum

Started by Anonymous, July 03, 2020, 07:29:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=370294 time=1594192418
Quote from: Guest post_id=370293 time=1594192161
Gambino was funny. His son stole cars for a living. His son got sent up for a four year hitch. SMP posted the story with names and all back in the day on MB. Gambino was gone shortly thereafter.

I know his son was a car thief, but it wasn't that fact which forced Gambino to leave...  He posted for years after those details were released.  It was a combination of these forums tightening up their posting TOS which really did it...  Gordy couldn't proxy up if his life depended on it, and as such he was effectively banned from these forums.

I don't recall GORDY exver using proxies..

He remarried, moved to Thailand and is too busy living in paradise to bother posting on forums.

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=370332 time=1594214102 user_id=3254
Gambino was funny. His son stole cars for a living. His son got sent up for a four year hitch. SMP posted the story with names and all back in the day on MB. Gambino was gone shortly thereafter.

I know his son was a car thief, but it wasn't that fact which forced Gambino to leave...  He posted for years after those details were released.  It was a combination of these forums tightening up their posting TOS which really did it...  Gordy couldn't proxy up if his life depended on it, and as such he was effectively banned from these forums.

He remarried, moved to Thailand and is too busy living in paradise to bother posting on forums.

Gordy never used proxies. He could barely find the power switch on his computer. He was typical of his breed, a true blue, dingo diddler, cruder than a homemade potato gun.

I suspect the poor devil can't leave Thailand as he ended up married to ex brothel dweller, long past her prime, who promptly confiscated his wallet and all his credit cards.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Frood

Quote from: Renee post_id=370341 time=1594219083 user_id=156
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=370332 time=1594214102 user_id=3254

Gordy never used proxies. He could barely find the power switch on his computer. He was typical of his breed, a true blue, dingo diddler, cruder than a homemade potato gun.

I suspect the poor devil can't leave Thailand as he ended up married to ex brothel dweller, long past her prime, who promptly confiscated his wallet and all his credit cards.

To be wrinkly and in love...  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=370345 time=1594219632 user_id=114
Gordon wasn't perfect, by my God is that man handsome. ac_lovestruck

It's a damn shame that it didn't work out between you two.

At the very least, Gordo would have been much better off financially... ac_biggrin
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=370395 time=1594230863 user_id=156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=370345 time=1594219632 user_id=114
Gordon wasn't perfect, by my God is that man handsome. ac_lovestruck

It's a damn shame that it didn't work out between you two.

At the very least, Gordo would have been much better off financially... ac_biggrin

They even had wedding plans. Odinson and Mel were going to be flower girls.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370404 time=1594236379
SMP caused Gambino to lose his shit.

By putting Gordo's business in jeopardy. SMP is insane and gets into people's real lives. I am surprised somebody hasn't killed him.

Anonymous

His family actually has quite a bit of power and influence in BC. They basically owned all of Whistler and developed it into the overpriced, cesspool it is today.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370411 time=1594239957
His family actually has quite a bit of power and influence in BC. They basically owned all of Whistler and developed it into the overpriced, cesspool it is today.

You think you know everybody offline.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=370424 time=1594248749 user_id=2015

You think you know everybody offline.

Posters like Mel, Joe, Scouse, Seamoron and Edweird have an unhealthy interest in the offline lives of posters on these boards.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370431 time=1594252828
Posters like Mel, Joe, Scouse, Seamoron and Edweird have an unhealthy interest in the offline lives of posters on these boards.

Absolutely.  It's creepy.

Anonymous

If I'm not mistaken, he's related to the Wall (Peter Wall) family...

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=370431 time=1594252828

I don't give a fuck what posters do in their spare time.  The fact that I may "know" about certain posters simply comes from posting with them for as long as I have, which at 15 years now is a long time.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview