Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

Why is Mel Here When He Hates the Folks

Started by Anonymous, July 15, 2020, 03:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Nobody likes him either, but why this place. There are other little forums that are desperate for posters that will tolerate his repetitive beer fueled whining every fucking night. Why does he choose to come and whine here instead of say BF.

Anonymous

Mel is irrelevant..

We have this sub for silliness and his nightly incessant whining certainly fits the definition of silliness..

Why does he come here, every single night when he hates us? I think Renee offered the only two possibilities.

Call me a g@@k, I don't care Mel, I only skim through your nonsense anyway.

Anonymous

When you wake up at 5pm, hung over as fuck in wet sheets all alone with his vibrator still going off and up his ass, one must be angry with himself.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371426 time=1594849040
When you wake up at 5pm, hung over as fuck in wet sheets all alone with his vibrator still going off and up his ass, one must be angry with himself.

So, naturally he goes to TBC and blames strangers there because his life is a mess and he is on borrowed time.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=371418 time=1594845123 user_id=3254
Mel is irrelevant..

You're right actually, and being irrelevant on an anonymous forum is what I've always strived for.  It's the entire essence of what makes an anonymous forum work.  For an anonymous forum to work, everyone must be essentially irrelevant.

This is a concept that you, and most of your regular pets here, cannot understand, and will never understand.  It is a concept that is simply beyond what you are programmed to believe is true, and as such you will simply fail to understand it, as you and your pets have.

I rarely post here, since I have better places to post.  Think about that for a bit, while you and your pets clamor for attention with non-stop posts about me.

I'm not the problem, Fash.  You and your pets are, and as stated before...  I enjoy watching just how you and your pets react to regular posters!  It's quite comical to me, if nothing else...

Anonymous

Remember when Mel only posted here when he got banned from VF. Every post was mimi and evs. Compared to the nightly whine fests now,  I almost miss those days.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=371460 time=1594884217 user_id=2015
Remember when Mel only posted here when he got banned from VF. Every post was mimi and evs. Compared to the nightly whine fests now,  I almost miss those days.

Then I'll leave!

Problem solved for both you, and the Chinks!

Anonymous

So, Mel spends every single night here because this place is a "shithole". Can we deduce then that the reason he avoids BF and the wordy whiner's forum is because they are good.

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=371435 time=1594861585The sheets were not wet!

So you blacked out on the floor?....Hopefully you didn't hurt yourself when you went down.

Urine stains hardwood floors so make sure you mop up.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I didn't even post that, you fat fuck.

Start sucking Chink cock, which you do well.

You've ruined things, simply to suck Chink cock, Renee...

Blue's forum?  You have no idea what you've created there.

Anonymous

You are the fat fucking piece of shit trash I always knew you were.  Nothing more, and nothing less.

I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you now prefer to suck Chink cock!   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: Mel post_id=371463 time=1594885497

Then I'll leave!

It won't work. SG comes here to whine about FT nightly now, your absence will barely be noted.

Martini should be admin here. Make a Dovey alt and admin that too, that will be sure to elevate the druhhmuhh to levels that will drown out all the broken sobbing from SG and BF.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371478 time=1594892567

Then I'll leave!

It won't work. SG comes here to whine about FT nightly now, your absence will barely be noted.

Martini should be admin here. Make a Dovey alt and admin that too, that will be sure to elevate the druhhmuhh to levels that will drown out all the broken sobbing from SG and BF.

Martin was a mod at mmp and look how that turned out

ac_cool

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=371483 time=1594894688
Quote from: Guest post_id=371478 time=1594892567

Then I'll leave!

Martin was a mod at mmp and look how that turned out

ac_cool

Wasn't his was the most trafficked subforum right up until they closed down the site? ac_toofunny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview