Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Wexit

Started by Anonymous, July 31, 2020, 02:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 11 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=373694 time=1596312562 user_id=88
If you don't get BC, you tough guys are fucked .. dead in your tracks .. all you would do is make BC rich and yourselves poor

Start kissing our asses to join before you go down in flames

Anyhow, as I said BC would be easy to get to join  as alternative is  being separated  by 2000 miles from the rest of the country  

In the real world ... a very  bad alternative

not gonna happen

Did you read what I posted. BC, Canada can no longer block our trade. The new prairie state has a legal mechanism to challenge an act of war like that.

On the flip side, it protects Canada too. Imports from Asia cannot be blocked by the new prairie state.

cc

I read it  ... you are welcome to make BC rich anytime ... and sometimes things can get very slow if one is not paid  exception well

Anyhow, that need not be

no one is responding to what I'm sayin .. that BC having no realistic alternative but to join. 2000 miles from the rest of its country is ludicrous and a non starter for BC

Get smart & play your best card

I'd get very active here if you guys smartened up and worked with us instead of doing things like telling us about dumb UN stuff

It's funny actually. Big tough prairie guys counting on a useless prog  organization you hate &  kissing UN ass .. when in reality, you don't have to. Good luck with getting efficient port cooperation

You are not listening, you are just talking. BC would have  no realistic alternative but to join you
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Old Herman" post_id=373693 time=1596312357
The new prairie state would leverage the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea to gain coastal pipeline access.

Learn about the Atacama border dispute between Chile and Bolivia. Chile has denied landlocked Bolvia access to the Pacific Oean for 116 years so get in line. Bolvia has negotiated sea access with Uruguay but Chile will not grant them access to the Pacific.

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=373698 time=1596314136
Quote from: "Old Herman" post_id=373693 time=1596312357
The new prairie state would leverage the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea to gain coastal pipeline access.

Learn about the Atacama border dispute between Chile and Bolivia. Chile has denied landlocked Bolvia access to the Pacific Oean for 116 years so get in line. Bolvia has negotiated sea access with Uruguay but Chile will not grant them access to the Pacific.

I new some fool would mention that. An apples to oranges comparison that we have discussed at length in the Wexit movement.

That is still active today and is the result of a land dispute stemming from the Treaty of Ancón with Peru and the Treaty of Peace and Friendship of 1904 between Chile and Bolivia after the War of the Pacific (1879–1883).

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=373697 time=1596313246 user_id=88
I read it  ... you are welcome to make BC rich anytime ... and sometimes things can get very slow if one is not paid  exception well

Anyhow, that need not be

no one is responding to what I'm sayin .. that BC having no realistic alternative but to join. 2000 miles from the rest of its country is ludicrous and a non starter for BC

Get smart & play your best card

I'd get very active here if you guys smartened up and worked with us instead of doing things like telling us about dumb UN stuff

It's funny actually. Big tough prairie guys counting on a useless prog  organization you hate &  kissing UN ass .. when in reality, you don't have to. Good luck with getting efficient port cooperation

You are not listening, you are just talking. BC would have  no realistic alternative but to join you

BC's issues of separation from Canada are similar to what the Maritimes would have had, had the 1995 election results been different. But, it is a separate issue from prairie separatism. I get what the Western Wexiteers are saying. A new state will give them a mechanism under international law to get their goods to international waters that they do not currently have within a united Canada.

While I prefer united, but flexible federalism, I can see the draw of separation from an economic point of view. It would certainly make it harder for Canada, or an independent BC to say no a sovereign state.

cc

The prairies has nothing going without BC. BC has resources, hydro power etc. etc.  and physical position you prairie guys can't even dream about

In fact if any province could make a successful go of it it without Canada, it would be BC ... . hmmmm    :43(2):

With BC, it could make for one of the best countries on the face of the earth .. as against a landlocked dust bowl kissing "slow as molasses in January" + "hostile to things like you are proposing to boot" UN ass to even  eat

Without it your dream is  no more a workable entity  than  Scouce's imaginary all white country dreams

Anonymous

Those esstern progs have only themselves to blame

wexit is the result of those few eastern Liberal elites telling the rest of the country what to do. Its no better than slavery

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=373705 time=1596315988 user_id=88
The prairies has nothing going without BC. BC has resources, hydro power and position you prairie guys can't even dream about

With BC, it could make for one of the best countries on the face of the earth .. as against a landlocked dust bowl kissing slow as molasses in January + hostile to things like you are proposing UN ass to even  eat

Without it your dream is  no more a workable entity  than  Scouce's imaginary dreams

We are talking two different things here. The reason for Wexit and I am a Wexiteer, is that we no longer have our economy knee-capped by Ottawa to win votes in Quebec and on the left Coast. As an independent state, Canada can no longer just deny us access to coasts.

Canada can whine all it wants, but Ottawa brought this on themselves.

Oh, and we have lots of coal and natural gas to power our economy. Hydro is not the only game in town. But, if Western Manitoba joins our new prosperity state, we have that too.

cc

Agreed 100 ...  you don't get it that the very same applies to BC

We lose big being in Canada for the very same reasons

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=373707 time=1596318400 user_id=1689
Quote from: cc post_id=373705 time=1596315988 user_id=88
The prairies has nothing going without BC. BC has resources, hydro power and position you prairie guys can't even dream about

With BC, it could make for one of the best countries on the face of the earth .. as against a landlocked dust bowl kissing slow as molasses in January + hostile to things like you are proposing UN ass to even  eat

Without it your dream is  no more a workable entity  than  Scouce's imaginary dreams

We are talking two different things here. The reason for Wexit and I am a Wexiteer, is that we no longer have our economy knee-capped by Ottawa to win votes in Quebec and on the left Coast. As an independent state, Canada can no longer just deny us access to coasts.

Canada can whine all it wants, but Ottawa brought this on themselves.

Oh, and we have lots of coal and natural gas to power our economy. Hydro is not the only game in town. But, if Western Manitoba joins our new prosperity state, we have that too.

You are dead wrong on "the left coast. BC get's exactly what you guys get from Ottawa .. screwed royally.

I'm agreeing with you ffs  .. but you seem to think BC is not in exactly the same boat

If you ever pull it off, or even make it start to look serious, BC will smell the coffee of isolation and jump on board

Anonymous

Besides, the UK , France or both would veto Alberta's application to the UN in the same manor that China denies Tiawan from membership.

cc

That's a plus

No UN interference nor dumb Prog regs to follow

I'm liking this better the more I hear

Anonymous

Quote from: Guest post_id=373713 time=1596321122
Besides, the UK , France or both would veto Alberta's application to the UN in the same manor that China denies Tiawan from membership.

Yes, they would do or suffer the wrath of a powerful nuclear armed dictatorship like what is left of Canada. ac_lmfao

Anonymous

I will not be living in Canada, but I hope South West Manitoba joins the new Western Canadian nation. If the North West Territories join too, even better.

No West Coast though. They are elitist prog scum. Let them join with Washington, Oregon, and California.

cc

Fuck you

You are the one being the wannabe elitist scum

and just go ffs and get it over with, I'm sick of hearing about it

Me?

I have lived on the prairie and on the coast  .. so know what I'm talking about first hand .. and love all of western canada

I'm going to stay here and try to make something out of all of the entire western canada I love, but I promise not to say it every day

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview