Replies: 10409
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:23:53 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

A

Should Odinson be banned?

Started by Anonymous, November 15, 2013, 01:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Should Odinson be banned and for how long?

one day
0 (0%)
one week
1 (6.3%)
one month
0 (0%)
permanent
4 (25%)
he should not be banned
11 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: November 15, 2013, 01:14:03 AM

Odinson

You are internet accounts... I´m wilderness person... I can barely use a phone... The buttons are too small...

I gave you my number but I´m pathetically poor compared to americans so you call me.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Fashionista I mean.

Most of us feel that way about you. However, despite Fash's bible thumping, she is prolly the least pretentious person I know. What you see is what you get. Unlike Vesna/mimi/ghost, a truly humble person.

keeper

I grew up around the bible, after all my brother is a pastor in Edmonton (part time) i dont let things like that bother me unless the person spewing words are wrong, than i politely correct them, if they like it or not shows me how much of a Christian they are hahaha <-- sry i have to use hahaha because SOMEONE wont give us smiles. As for OBI, his days are numbered Shen, just give the homo limp dick a little more rope.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I grew up around the bible, after all my brother is a pastor in Edmonton (part time) i dont let things like that bother me unless the person spewing words are wrong, than i politely correct them, if they like it or not shows me how much of a Christian they are hahaha <-- sry i have to use hahaha because SOMEONE wont give us smiles. As for OBI, his days are numbered Shen, just give the homo limp dick a little more rope.

That's what I'm hoping Keeps.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"Fashionista I mean.

Most of us feel that way about you. However, despite Fash's bible thumping, she is prolly the least pretentious person I know. What you see is what you get. Unlike Vesna/mimi/ghost, a truly humble person.

But how the fuck do I know anything. I´m talking to a murdering prisoner for all I know. You southern people are liars and phaggots on average.

Oh I know what Vesna is.... It likes to play with people.

Southerners are homos... They always have some kind of gayness to throw upon us. We are like industrialists around here.

You cityboy homos always have some kind of a new shit.... Global warming, veggie diet, some kind of stupid of stupid clothing, I won´t display my ass... That shit is for women.

Women display their fine butts because we like it.

We like to hump.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"I grew up around the bible, after all my brother is a pastor in Edmonton (part time) i dont let things like that bother me unless the person spewing words are wrong, than i politely correct them, if they like it or not shows me how much of a Christian they are hahaha <-- sry i have to use hahaha because SOMEONE wont give us smiles. As for OBI, his days are numbered Shen, just give the homo limp dick a little more rope.

That's what I'm hoping Keeps.

It is okay to like me.

Anonymous

I received a pm from the moderator. It appears despite these poll numbers odinstain was banned for one week. Maybe I shouldn't be gloating in public about this.

Don't you just hate it when bad things happen to good people like stain? ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I received a pm from the moderator. It appears despite these poll numbers odinstain was banned for one week. Maybe I shouldn't be gloating in public about this.

That is why he hasn't posted here today about how tall and strong he is.

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I received a pm from the moderator. It appears despite these poll numbers odinstain was banned for one week. Maybe I shouldn't be gloating in public about this.

That is why he hasn't posted here today about how tall and strong he is.

Awww that is why you are so mad punky?

Rambo Wong

Odinson is a racist, sinophobic, anti semitic, fucked in the head crap n' drool, lying spammer that hates the blacks people.

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Odinson is a racist, sinophobic, anti semitic, fucked in the head crap n' drool, lying spammer that hates the blacks people.

Who doesnt... They fucking SUCK!!!

We should dump all of them into china and then run to cover and watch the shit hit the fans.

You chinks are not equipped to handle this scourge and now that we are weaker, the devil of africa is breaking loose. lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Odinson is a racist, sinophobic, anti semitic, fucked in the head crap n' drool, lying spammer that hates the blacks people.

We should dump all of them into china and then run to cover and watch the shit hit the fans.

You chinks are not equipped to handle this scourge and now that we are weaker, the devil of africa is breaking loose. lol

:roll:

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"

:roll:

You wanna general buttnaked to enter your house?

He is black and eats children before battle. Now the coon wants redemption.

I caused that limping you see in the film. Herr general is now a limping faggot whom is craving for forgiveness.

Hornung

Keeping on submitting your idiotic racist posting, you Odinson will be banned like your Gary Oak alias. You are nothing but a fucking racist twirlybrain idiot and support of Holocaust denier of crap'n drool Ernest Zundel.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Hornung"Keeping on submitting your idiotic racist posting, you Odinson will be banned like your Gary Oak alias. You are nothing but a fucking racist twirlybrain idiot and support of Holocaust denier of crap'n drool Ernest Zundel.

Gary Oak is not banned Hornung.