Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Lamestream Media Double Standards and Fake News

Started by Anonymous, August 13, 2020, 04:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=427261 time=1637017634 user_id=88
WTF is right. In what world can that happen?

I'm not following Kyle Rittenhouse's trial.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=427263 time=1637019023 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=427261 time=1637017634 user_id=88
WTF is right. In what world can that happen?

I'm not following Kyle Rittenhouse's trial.

I am. It's all over non MSM streams.

I hope he gets fully exonerated and there are parades in his honour. Top bloke...
Blahhhhhh...

cc

Don't want parade, but the kid was running from attack & was merely protecting himself  .. waiting till the very last second available .. that is very clear even from the prosecutor's story
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

No, there's got to be some celebration to counter all the hit pieces done on Rittenhouse and the right to self defence.... otherwise an acquittal will just be a blip on progressive radars and they'll continue to destroy the societal fabric unabated.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

I don't know many details of the case. But, it sounds like a clear cut case of self defense.

Bricktop

I don't know about American judicial process, but here and in the UK, this exchange would almost certainly result in either mistrial or acquittal.

The Prosecutor is verging on contempt of court!!!

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=427283 time=1637022600 user_id=1560
I don't know about American judicial process, but here and in the UK, this exchange would almost certainly result in either mistrial or acquittal.

The Prosecutor is verging on contempt of court!!!

">

We don't allow cameras in courts.

Bricktop

Nor us.

And we certainly do not allow the press to interview witnesses on air whilst the trial has not been concluded.

Frood

Some court cases here can be watched only online, but can not be reproduced or used in media.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=427289 time=1637023017 user_id=1560
Nor us.

And we certainly do not allow the press to interview witnesses on air whilst the trial has not been concluded.

Aint that nuts.

cc

Here's the jerk prosecutor pointing the defendant's gun (with finger on trigger) at audience (some said also at jury) in courtroom today wrapping up trial

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/11/1236583942.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=744">

DUH!!! .. That's not just stupid but likely against the law

(I couldn't find dramatic image from behind (as shown on TV) that showed the many people it was pointing at)
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Bricktop

It's entirely possible the judge will declare a mistrial with prejudice.

Frood

Quote from: cc post_id=427327 time=1637033722 user_id=88
Here's the jerk prosecutor pointing the defendant's gun (with finger on trigger) at audience (some said also at jury) in courtroom today wrapping up trial

https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2021/11/1236583942.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=744">

DUH!!! .. That's not just stupid but likely against the law

(I couldn't find dramatic image from behind (as shown on TV) that showed the many people it was pointing at)

Pressed into his cheek and bad shoulder position too.

Safety programs should make him their poster boy with a "don't be this guy" slogan underneath....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=427332 time=1637044629 user_id=1560
It's entirely possible the judge will declare a mistrial with prejudice.

Ok, anyone else. Guilty or innocent?