Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

Lamestream Media Double Standards and Fake News

Started by Anonymous, August 13, 2020, 04:09:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I know he won his case, but in today's world of prejudice it's not a clear cut call

One factor that's tough is usual prog pressure - bull horns heard inside .. jury sees protestors on way home = fear of deadly riots and burnings is a deterrent to let him free .. .etc etc

To not sequester the jury is a travesty .. laughable in principle but sad so far as justice is concerned as the national guard is there on masse out of general fear of uprising unless he is found guilty

While judge seemed relatively fair, he is a bit batty  .. his not sequestering jury works against the lad also .. or against a clean verdict

if I had to chose, I'd say hung jury .. it only takes 1 of a now very common ilk to stop justice

Every one of them knows there are great threats of burning the city down and hurting people if he's found not guilty - hopefully some will be strong enough to not left the deadly rabble rule them, some will likely be susceptible to  the threat .. some simply will want him hung because it fits their way of thinking
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

The judge presiding over the Kyle Rittenhouse trial in Kenosha, Wisconsin, dismissed a lesser gun charge against the teenager on Monday ahead of closing arguments and jury deliberations.

The charge, possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18, was considered to be the prosecution's easiest charge to prove in court, and so its dismissal may well spell doom for the state's case against Rittenhouse.

cc

Quote from: Herman post_id=427353 time=1637105151 user_id=1689
The judge presiding over the Kyle Rittenhouse trial in Kenosha, Wisconsin, dismissed a lesser gun charge against the teenager on Monday ahead of closing arguments and jury deliberations.

The charge, possession of a dangerous weapon by a person under 18, was considered to be the prosecution's easiest charge to prove in court, and so its dismissal may well spell doom for the state's case against Rittenhouse.

It also destroys an easy way out / cop out  for some jurors. That said, it is the correct move as the charge is unsupportable by law
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Alan Dershowitz says Rittenhouse 'should be acquitted,' then sue liberal media outlets for their 'deliberate and willful lies'.

Odinson

The jurors are 7 women and 5 men.

Now there is a leak that 2 jurors are afraid of the backlash and are dragging the decision.

I dont understand that.

The backlash makes the decision easier and funnier.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=427364 time=1637107181 user_id=136

Now there is a leak that 2 jurors are afraid of the backlash and are dragging the decision.

I dont understand that.

Backlash if Kyle Rittenhouse is acquitted?

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=427378 time=1637109103 user_id=3254

I dont understand that.

Yes.

Look at how the signs have a convicted pedophile named as a "hero".

And Jacob Blake had a knife in his hand when he approached the car with his kids in it.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=427380 time=1637109332 user_id=136
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=427378 time=1637109103 user_id=3254

I dont understand that.

Yes.

Look at how the signs have a convicted pedophile named as a "hero".

And Jacob Blake had a knife in his hand when he approached the car with his kids in it.

">

White supremacist facist terror....Kyle Rittenhouse?

:crazy:

Anonymous

Kyle Rittenhouse had a high powered rifle to protect a car dealership that never asked for his help?

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=427385 time=1637111434 user_id=3254
Kyle Rittenhouse had a high powered rifle to protect a car dealership that never asked for his help?

Yes... But the rifle was for protecting himself and Wisconsin is an open-carry state.

I have heard that the car dealership owner was concerned about his business being destroyed and there were some other people on the rooftop..

Not sure if they were armed.

The lady´s argument at 0:58 is invalid for the area Kyle was in is a public place.

The rioters were the criminal ones.

">

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=427388 time=1637113384 user_id=136

Yes... But the rifle was for protecting himself and Wisconsin is an open-carry state.

I have heard that the car dealership owner was concerned about his business being destroyed and there were some other people on the rooftop..

The lady´s argument at 0:58 is invalid for the area Kyle was in is a public place.

">

Wisconsin allows carrying high powered rifles?

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=427410 time=1637144927 user_id=3254
Quote from: Odinson post_id=427388 time=1637113384 user_id=136

">

Wisconsin allows carrying high powered rifles?

All rifles are high powered and yes, to the best of my knowledge, it is legal there and numerous other states.

AR-15 rifles aren't usually the highest powered anyway. They're usually chambered in 5.56 but you can buy larger calibre versions.

Kyle's from recollection was a 5.56...

It was just an average and popular rifle owned by tens of millions of Americans.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Rep. Cori Bush (D-Mo.) tweeted Monday that white supremacists will run rampant and shoot at people if Kyle Rittenhouse is found not guilty and said that such things took place in Ferguson, Missouri, following the 2014 police shooting of Michael Brown Jr.

Ferguson Police Chief Frank McCall Jr. said that he had no knowledge of any such incidents taking place.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=427413 time=1637145365 user_id=114
Rep. Cori Bush (D-Mo.) tweeted Monday that white supremacists will run rampant and shoot at people if Kyle Rittenhouse is found not guilty and said that such things took place in Ferguson, Missouri, following the 2014 police shooting of Michael Brown Jr.

Ferguson Police Chief Frank McCall Jr. said that he had no knowledge of any such incidents taking place.

How did the media turn Kyle Rittenhouse into a white supremacist without any new organization correcting them.

Frood

Biden called Kyle that too.... nobody cares in the MSM.
Blahhhhhh...

Print
User actions