Replies: 10349
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 19, 2024, 11:54:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

Drove up to Mt. Sentinel today...

Started by Anonymous, August 19, 2020, 07:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 14 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=376459 time=1597859760 user_id=88
he has a great need  to show off his toys

Why don't you shut your old Kike yap up for once, you stupid cunt?

Anonymous

Renee

Quote from: Mel post_id=376611 time=1597925239
Quote from: Renee post_id=376610 time=1597924541 user_id=156
What's anti Mel about what I said? :nea:

You can figure that out by yourself, since you're not an idiot.

Ah yes, is it the skin color thing?....That's only anti Mel in your own mind.

It would seem that you might have a persecution complex to add to your many mental and emotional issues.

Tell me, do you feel bullied by me, persecuted, harassed maybe?.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=376621 time=1597929494 user_id=156

It would seem that you might have a persecution complex to add to your many mental and emotional issues.

It's 6:15 am where he lives, he's still drinking, he's still here, and he's still posting his persecution complex nonsense.

ac_boring

Renee

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=376622 time=1597929707 user_id=3254

It's 6:15 am where he lives, he's still drinking, he's still here, and he's still posting his persecution complex nonsense.

ac_boring

Still here??? ac_wot

Surely he must be pissing the bed or the rug or wherever he has passed out by now.

Go easy on Mel, he is an easy target. I admit that I sometines get caught up in the target acquisition because he presents so many easy bullseyes. That really is just wrong but unfortunately I cannot help myself. It's like beating up a cripple and at my age, I should be a better person than that....   :samvetesmiley:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=376626 time=1597930384 user_id=156

ac_boring

Still here??? ac_wot

Surely he must be pissing the bed or the rug or wherever he has passed out by now.

Go easy on Mel, he is an easy target. I admit that I sometines get caught up in the target acquisition because he presents so many easy bullseyes. That's really is just wrong but unfortunately I cannot help myself. It like beating up a cripple and at my age, I should be a better person than that....   :samvetesmiley:

It hasn't been a good morning, and I don't have the patience this morning for Mel's repetitive racist insults, so I shut off guest posting for a few hours.

Odinson

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=376627 time=1597930597 user_id=3254

ac_boring

Still here??? ac_wot

Go easy on Mel, he is an easy target. I admit that I sometines get caught up in the target acquisition because he presents so many easy bullseyes. That's really is just wrong but unfortunately I cannot help myself. It like beating up a cripple and at my age, I should be a better person than that....   :samvetesmiley:

It hasn't been a good morning, and I don't have the patience this morning for Mel's repetitive racist insults, so I shut off guest posting for a few hours.

What happened?

Renee

ac_boring

Still here??? ac_wot

Sorry to hear you are having a rough morning.

Truthfully I have no idea how you have the patience to listen to his nasty, childish, ranting. He really crosses the line when he goes off on the handicapped child you lost and it is very hard to watch...It's vicious and something I would expect from Monkey Pants or RDL; two self-absorbed, morality deficient, misanthropic, freaks. I truely  believe Mel knows better but for what ever fucked up reason, he is just going out of his way to be an asshole.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=376632 time=1597932324 user_id=156

ac_boring

Still here??? ac_wot

Truthfully I have no idea how you have the patience to listen to his nasty, childish, ranting. He really crosses the line when he goes off on the handicapped child you lost and it is very hard to watch...It's vicious and something I would expect from Monkey Pants or RDL; two self-absorbed, morality deficient, misanthropic, freaks. I truely  believe Mel knows better but for what ever fucked up reason, he is just going out of his way to be an asshole.

Mel is just as much of a mentally unhinged as Eddie and RDL.

cc

He's actually fairly sharp intellectually

That's what makes his many  shortcomings including (but not limited to) need-based narcissism, self destructive death wish, hatefulness  and delusions severe enough to be dangerous

In short, he's smart enough to be dangerous
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=376644 time=1597940547 user_id=88
He's actually fairly sharp intellectually.

That's what makes his many  shortcomings including (but not limited to) need-based narcissism, self destructive death wish, hatefulness  and delusions dangerous

That might be true. We have different reasons for posting, so we do not really respond much to each other's posts/threads. But, from what I've seen, he is a schizo just like Edward.

cc

I guess I just see him as an exceptionally  nasty, hateful and deluded piece of work..  rather than mentally handicapped
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=376648 time=1597941128 user_id=88
I guess I just see him as an exceptionally  nasty, hateful and deluded piece of work..  rather than mentally handicapped

Could be, anything he posts, I only take a cursory look. The things he posts about(himself) don't interest me.

Renee

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=376636 time=1597938454 user_id=114
Quote from: Renee post_id=376632 time=1597932324 user_id=156

ac_boring

Still here??? ac_wot

Mel is just as much of a mentally unhinged as Eddie and RDL.

I don't believe that at all. He's not unhinged. He is lonely, starved for attention, self-destructive and angry. Much of this, especially his anger and self-destructive tendencies are due to childhood trauma. As a child he was a neglected and most likely abused emotionally and probably physically as well. It has shaped him into a broken adult. Of course he would deny this as he doesn't like to examine or admit he has problems. He builds delusions around himself to cover for it.

Mel is emotionally crippled and he is not dangerous from a societal point of view. He is perfectly functional and most likely in the real world outwardly exhibits nothing that would say otherwise...Any danger he presents is to himself. The other two, Little Eddie and Richard are both societal liabilities and they are enabled by family and other sources that I will not discuss here. In a perfect world both would be institutionalized.

Anonymous

Renee, and cc, it seems both of you have studied Mel more than I have. I do not have the time nor the interest to indulge any poster's desperate alcohol driven pleas for attention.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview