The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Re: White Lefties, Racism, Etc

Started by Romero, October 19, 2012, 11:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=424265 time=1634624985 user_id=1560
Which is why I refuse to vote.

I usually don't vote either.

cc

I have not voted the last 2 go-rounds ... and I ALWAYS did for most of my life as I valued democracy

Heck, my grandfather died defending it ... (made much sadder with how it has been perverted and  no longer works)

but

The incompetence (and or self-interest) we get is boggling / not worth voting at all .. can't  find anyone who deserves my vote
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Odinson

You see white women converting to Islam and wearing burkhas.

Feminists also complain about the increase in rapes... While voting for multiculturalism.

Taking away their voting rights is for their own safety.

Chicks are gluttons for punishment.

Bricktop

Quote from: Odinson post_id=424321 time=1634679361 user_id=136

Truth.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=424301 time=1634668749 user_id=88
I have not voted the last 2 go-rounds ... and I ALWAYS did for most of my life as I valued democracy

Heck, my grandfather died defending it ... (made much sadder with how it has been perverted and  no longer works)

but

The incompetence (and or self-interest) we get is boggling / not worth voting at all .. can't  find anyone who deserves my vote

Powerful interests control our democracy. .

My opinions don't matter, the parties tell us what we want.

:001_rolleyes:

Gaon

Quote from: Odinson post_id=424321 time=1634679361 user_id=136
You see white women converting to Islam and wearing burkhas.

Feminists also complain about the increase in rapes... While voting for multiculturalism.

Taking away their voting rights is for their own safety.

I know of Israeli Jews and atheists who have converted to Islam. Don't ask me why.
The Russian Rock It

Odinson

You have no right to live here when you dont uphold the ideals that built this country.

But now we are bringing back a bunch of white women from an ISIS prison camp.

We should hang them.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=424813 time=1635081609 user_id=136
You have no right to live here when you dont uphold the ideals that built this country.

We should hang them.

That can create a ripple effect. Who decides what the "ideals" of a country are? But, in the cases of ISIS their values are not accepted in any civilized society.

Odinson

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=424814 time=1635082061 user_id=114

We should hang them.

That can create a ripple effect. Who decides what the "ideals" of a country are? But, in the cases of ISIS their values are not accepted in any civilized society.

Apparently certain ideals are bad because you rather live in here than in your "preferred cultures" country of origin.

The tolerance sustains your fallacy.

But you are a dormant cancer cell that might spread and destroy everything.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=424814 time=1635082061 user_id=114

We should hang them.

Are you fucking serious? Despite what white libtards say, a country descends into anarchy without common values. Cultural relativism is horseshit.

Odinson

We used to be tribes with different cultures.

And they were constantly at war with each other.

The Balkans, Soviet Union, Maos China... The commie leftists do not accept these examples because they think they can do it better this time.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=424859 time=1635101381 user_id=136
We used to be tribes with different cultures.

And they were constantly at war with each other.

The Balkans, Soviet Union, Maos China... The commie leftists do not accept these examples because they think they can do it better this time.

There are still different cultures Odi.

Anonymous

The jury reached the right decision. There can be no tolerance for this.

Hospital executive who said he was fired for being a white male awarded $10 million in discrimination case

A former top hospital executive claimed he was unlawfully fired because he is a white man. He was awarded $10 million by a federal jury this week, but the health care system vows to appeal the decision.

David Duvall – a former senior vice president of marketing and communication at Novant Health – sued his former employer for allegedly terminating him without warning or explanation right before his fifth anniversary with the company. Duvall alleged that the North Carolina-based Novant Health fired him in July 2018 in an effort to diversify top leadership positions. Duvall – who lives in Michigan – was replaced by one black woman and one white woman, according to the lawsuit.

In Duvall's lawsuit that was launched in 2019, he accused Novant of violating Title VII of the Civil Rights Act – which prohibits employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, and national origin.

Novant Health said in court filings that Duvall was terminated for deficient performance and the delegation of critical duties to subordinates, NBC News reported.

The Charlotte-based jury sided with Duvall on Tuesday, and said Novant Health failed to prove that it would have fired him regardless of his race and gender, the Winston-Salem Journal reported.

"We are pleased that the jury agreed that Duvall's race and gender were unlawful factors in his termination – that he was fired to make room for more diverse leaders at Novant," said Duvall's attorney S. Luke Largess.

"Duvall was a strong advocate of diversity at Novant," Largess continued. "We believe the punitive damages award is a message that an employer cannot terminate and replace employees in order to achieve greater diversity in the workforce."

"The message is not to abandon diversity and inclusion, it's to do it legally," Largess said.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/hospital-executive-discrimination-lawsuit-white-male?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20211028trending-momdefendsteenhslapdances&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/hospital- ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/hospital-executive-discrimination-lawsuit-white-male?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20211028trending-momdefendsteenhslapdances&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Anonymous

So much for white privilege.

Ibram Kendi inadvertently 'blows up entire life's work' in now-deleted tweet, then claims criticism is 'violent'

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ibram-kendi-deletes-tweet-college-admissions?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New-Trending-Story_WEEKEND%202021-10-31&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/ibram-ken ... ing%20News">https://www.theblaze.com/news/ibram-kendi-deletes-tweet-college-admissions?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=New-Trending-Story_WEEKEND%202021-10-31&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Boston University professor Ibram X. Kendi, a prominent advocate of anti-racism, deleted a tweet on Friday after his critics pointed out that it may have inadvertently refuted his ideology.

What are the details?

On Friday, Kendi shared a news article of a recent survey that discovered more one-third of white students lied or misrepresented their race on college applications.

Four-fifths of white students who admitted to lying or misrepresenting their race said they did so to improve their chances of being accepted. Half of those students who admitted to lying explained they did so to improve their chances of being awarded financial aid earmarked for minority students.

"More than a third of White students lied about their race on college applications, and about half of these applicants lied about being Native American. More than three-fourths of these students who lied about their race were accepted," Kendi wrote on Twitter.

Kendi later deleted his tweet.

https://twitter.com/SirajAHashmi/status/1454278653538361346?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1454278653538361346%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fibram-kendi-deletes-tweet-college-admissions">https://twitter.com/SirajAHashmi/status ... admissions">https://twitter.com/SirajAHashmi/status/1454278653538361346?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1454278653538361346%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theblaze.com%2Fnews%2Fibram-kendi-deletes-tweet-college-admissions

What was the reaction?

Kendi's deletion incited an avalanche of mockery. In sharing the news article, Kendi's critics said he was undermining what he believes about white privilege and systemic racism in America.

As the Post Millennial wrote, "f white privilege is so prevalent and persuasive, why would white kids feel the need to disguise their whiteness in order to gain admittance to college and aid to help them attend? Could it be that these white students felt that as opposed to giving them an edge, their whiteness was a hindrance to admittance?"

"'White kids are lying about being black so they can get into college' doesn't make the point Kendi thinks it does," Noam Blum pointed out.

"Kendi deleted this tweet after a bunch of people pointed out it undermines his whole worldview that the US is an incredibly racist country where the system is rigged exclusively for White people," one person said.

"Kendi admits it's not actually a privilege to be White in America?" James Lindsay reacted.

"Race activist Ibram Kendi tweeted out a report claiming high numbers of white students falsely identify as people of color to reap benefits. He deleted the tweet after realizing it didn't advance his argument that whites are privileged in every way," Andy Ngo said.

"Collapsing your entire worldview into a giant sinkhole," Chad Felix Greene pointed out.

"[That feeling when] you accidentally blow up your entire life's work in a tweet and have to delete," Alex Griswold mocked.