Last post: Today at 02:15:04 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A

Democratic governors facing DOJ investigation over COVID 19 nursing home deaths

Started by Anonymous, August 27, 2020, 02:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

NY Attorney General Says She's Opening An Independent Investigation Into Cuomo

New York Attorney General Letitia James announced Monday that she has received the letter she needs to launch an independent investigation into claims of sexual harassment against Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

The letter was sent to James' office by Beth Garvey, special counsel and senior adviser to Cuomo on Monday, and asks James to select an independent law firm to conduct an inquiry into "allegations of and circumstances surrounding sexual harassment claims made against the Governor."

The letter also directs all New York state employees to cooperate fully with the review and notes that Cuomo will forgo weekly updates on the investigation, to which he would otherwise be entitled.

[Nothing on his killing of grandmothers. They continue to protect him on that no matter how obvious his malfeasance is , sigh]
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=403835 time=1614638559 user_id=88
NY Attorney General Says She's Opening An Independent Investigation Into Cuomo

New York Attorney General Letitia James announced Monday that she has received the letter she needs to launch an independent investigation into claims of sexual harassment against Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo.

The letter was sent to James' office by Beth Garvey, special counsel and senior adviser to Cuomo on Monday, and asks James to select an independent law firm to conduct an inquiry into "allegations of and circumstances surrounding sexual harassment claims made against the Governor."

The letter also directs all New York state employees to cooperate fully with the review and notes that Cuomo will forgo weekly updates on the investigation, to which he would otherwise be entitled.

[Nothing on his killing of grandmothers. They continue to protect him on that no matter how obvious his malfeasance is , sigh]

I hope he's eventually held accountable for all the deaths he's caused.

cc

New Cuomo Accuser Comes Forward With Pictures & a witness  - #3 and not a former employee - rather she had never seen him before

Anna Ruch said she felt "uncomfortable and embarrassed" when Mr. Cuomo placed his hands on her face and asked to kiss her.

The governor was working the room after toasting the newlyweds, and when he came upon Ms. Ruch, now 33, she thanked him for his kind words about her friends.

But what happened next instantly unsettled her: Mr. Cuomo put his hand on Ms. Ruch's bare lower back, she said in an interview on Monday.

When she removed his hand with her own, Ms. Ruch recalled, the governor remarked that she seemed "aggressive" and placed his hands on her cheeks. He asked if he could kiss her, loudly enough for a friend standing nearby to hear.

Ms. Ruch was bewildered by the entreaty, she said, and pulled away as the governor drew closer.

https://static01.nyt.com/images/2021/03/01/nyregion/01nycuomo-accuser2/01nycuomo-accuser2-superJumbo.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp">

Ms. Ruch's account comes after two former aides accused Mr. Cuomo of sexual harassment in the workplace, plunging his third term into turmoil as the governor's defenders and Mr. Cuomo himself strain to explain his behavior.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/01/nyregion/cuomo-harassment-anna-ruch.html">https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/01/nyre ... -ruch.html">https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/01/nyregion/cuomo-harassment-anna-ruch.html

Anonymous

I wish the media would report more about his criminal negligence of people infected with COVID.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=403852 time=1614661729 user_id=3254
I wish the media would report more about his criminal negligence of people infected with COVID.

I also. To me he literally murdered 1000s

We are in a very bad culture at this point in time. Most of Media protects its own

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=403855 time=1614665643 user_id=88

We are in a very bad culture at this point in time. Most of Media protects its own

I read most New Yorkers have a favourable view of his handling of the pandemic.

:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=403857 time=1614667231 user_id=3254

That says a lot about the empire state.

Renee

NY just like NJ is full of liberals....Liberals are morons...absolute morons....the most willfully stupid people on the planet. The average lobotomy victim has more brain activity than the average liberal democrap. I'm convinced of it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

They dont think things objectively.

Even if Biden is bombing kindergartens in Syria, these sheep stay loyal and try to justify it... Because he is a democrat.

They have no problem with being just fucking unreasonable.

They are encouraged to act on their emotions..

You cant talk to these people.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=403875 time=1614687974 user_id=156

NY just like NJ is full of liberals....Liberals are morons...absolute morons....the most willfully stupid people on the planet. The average lobotomy victim has more brain activity than the average liberal democrap. I'm convinced of it.

A politicians's dream.

Anonymous

Democratic New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio repeatedly suggested that campaign contributions from nursing home and healthcare companies may have impacted Democratic New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo's nursing home orders.

"The investigation into nursing home deaths must be free to examine campaign contributions from the nursing home industry," de Blasio told AM New York on Sunday. He expressed similar concerns during a Monday press conference.

Anonymous

New York Officials Acknowledge Leaving Data Out of COVID-19 Nursing Home Death Report

New York Officials Acknowledge Leaving Data Out of COVID-19 Nursing Home Death Report

https://www.theepochtimes.com/new-york-officials-acknowledge-leaving-data-out-of-covid-19-nursing-home-death-report_3721969.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-03-05-1">https://www.theepochtimes.com/new-york- ... 21-03-05-1">https://www.theepochtimes.com/new-york-officials-acknowledge-leaving-data-out-of-covid-19-nursing-home-death-report_3721969.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2021-03-05-1

cc

https://trendingpolitics.com/busted-ny-gov-cuomos-deadly-nursing-home-scandal-is-now-going-to-the-next-level-knab/?utm_source=economics">BUSTED: NY Gov. Cuomo's Deadly Nursing Home Scandal Is Now Going To The Next Level

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo refuses to resign. But a damning new report is going to put more pressure on New York legislators to do something about the governor or risk looking complicit in a major scandal that is now being raised to the next level.

The Wall Street Journal is reporting that not only did the Cuomo administration hide data about a deadly March 2020 decree that sent COVID-positive nursing home residents back to long-term facilities, despite the known risks,

aides actually deleted data and altered documents to mislead the public.

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=404232 time=1614967391 user_id=88
https://hidedoor.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sbmtfvzdfxfbxiaor/p2/busted-ny-gov-cuomos-deadly-nursing-home-scandal-is-now-going-to-the-next-level-knab/?utm_source=economics">BUSTED: NY Gov. Cuomo's Deadly Nursing Home Scandal Is Now Going To The Next Level

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo refuses to resign. But a damning new report is going to put more pressure on New York legislators to do something about the governor or risk looking complicit in a major scandal that is now being raised to the next level.

The Wall Street Journal is reporting that not only did the Cuomo administration hide data about a deadly March 2020 decree that sent COVID-positive nursing home residents back to long-term facilities, despite the known risks,

aides actually deleted data and altered documents to mislead the public.

It's pointing to eventual criminal charges against the governor of New York.