Replies: 10547
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 04, 2024, 10:46:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

A

Democratic governors facing DOJ investigation over COVID 19 nursing home deaths

Started by Anonymous, August 27, 2020, 02:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quote from: "Cuomo Types" Ya, I sent Covid - Positive people back into care homes .. So What!!

[This what is wrong with 1/2 of more of  society. Enough people keep voting for slugs like Cuomo, Trudy, Biden etc. etc. etc/ etc.

What real people find objectionable, and dead wrong behavior .. progs find OK. All that matters to them is that their destructive agenda continues in power NO MATTER WHAT .. and there are now enough progs to win elections for their ilk
]

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-covid-cuomo-nursing-homes-approval-siena-20210216-tdsp6onyifb4bbwdbubkpbjgpu-story.html">Despite Killing Their Grandparents, NYers Approve Of How Cuomo Handles Business

ALBANY — Most New Yorkers approve of the job the governor is doing to address the COVID crisis, according to a new poll from Siena College.

The survey, conducted earlier this month and released Tuesday, found that 61% of voters give the governor high marks for his management of the pandemic, down slightly from 63% in a previous poll.

Unreal   :sad:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=402491 time=1613579026 user_id=88
[This what is wrong with 1/2 of more of  society. Enough people keep voting for slugs like Cuomo, Trudy, Biden etc. etc. etc/ etc.

What real people find objectionable, and dead wrong behavior .. progs find OK. All that matters to them is that their destructive agenda continues in power NO MATTER WHAT
]

https://server4.kproxy.com/servlet/redirect.srv/sruj/sbgpzlzxquqg/srst/p2/coronavirus/ny-covid-cuomo-nursing-homes-approval-siena-20210216-tdsp6onyifb4bbwdbubkpbjgpu-story.html">Despite Killing Their Grandparents, NYers Approve Of How Cuomo Handles Business

ALBANY — Most New Yorkers approve of the job the governor is doing to address the COVID crisis, according to a new poll from Siena College.

The survey, conducted earlier this month and released Tuesday, found that 61% of voters give the governor high marks for his management of the pandemic, down slightly from 63% in a previous poll.

:shock:

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=402491 time=1613579026 user_id=88
Quote from: "Cuomo Types" Ya, I sent Covid - Positive people back into care homes .. So What!!

What real people find objectionable, and dead wrong behavior .. progs find OK. All that matters to them is that their destructive agenda continues in power NO MATTER WHAT .. and there are now enough progs to win elections for their ilk
]

https://www.nydailynews.com/coronavirus/ny-covid-cuomo-nursing-homes-approval-siena-20210216-tdsp6onyifb4bbwdbubkpbjgpu-story.html">Despite Killing Their Grandparents, NYers Approve Of How Cuomo Handles Business

What is wrong with people. His handling of the pandemic is criminal.

cc

But, my point is that support for people like him is everywhere.

In fact, we have the same in effect. Among progs here, Trudy's vaccine moves ares just Okey Dokey for them despite his virtually criminal / immoral mishandling of vaccines and everything else  .. and there are so many progs here that Treudy will get re elected yet again

This is the attitude of most of the population of Canada as well as the US as evidenced by elections and polls. Just look at who the elected  leaders are.

In the overall picture, Cuomo is not an anomaly .. he has become the norm .. right up to and including the top leaders of both countries

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=402498 time=1613580853 user_id=88
But, my point is that support for people like him is everywhere.

In fact, we have the same in effect. Among progs here, Trudy's vaccine moves ares just Okey Dokey for them despite his virtually criminal / immoral mishandling of vaccines and everything else  .. and there are so many progs here that Treudy will get re elected yet again

This is the attitude of most of the population of Canada as well as the US as evidenced by elections and polls. Just look at who the elected  leaders are.

In the overall picture, Cuomo is not an anomaly .. he has become the norm

I get that. I am certain Ontarians give higher marks for the pandemic response to Trudeau than Ford.

cc

Liberal WaPo knocks CNN over Cuomo brothers' interviews:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-cnn-cuomo-brothers-interviews">In reversal, CNN rediscovers media ethics  :001_rolleyes:  :001_rolleyes: , bars anchor from interviewing scandal-plagued brother

CNN admitted to the Washington Post Tuesday that it made an "exception" to its rule against primetime host Chris Cuomo interviewing his older brother Andrew, the governor of New York, due to the "extraordinary" early months of the coronavirus pandemic. :wink:

"The early months of the pandemic crisis were an extraordinary time," a network spokesperson told media columnnist Erik Wemple. "We felt that Chris speaking with his brother about the challenges of what millions of American families were struggling with was of significant human interest. As a result, we made an exception to a rule that we have had in place since 2013 which prevents Chris from interviewing and covering his brother, and that rule remains in place today. CNN has covered the news surrounding Governor Cuomo extensively."

Wemple, who focuses on cable news, criticized the statement as an "expression of the problem itself."

"You can't nullify a rule when your star anchor's brother is flying high, only to invoke it during times of scandal. You just can't," Wemple wrote.

[Oh yes they can]

cc

It's getting warmer for the NY Gov

https://www.timesunion.com/news/article/cuomo-investigation-fbi-covid-nursing-homes-15957401.php">FBI & US Attorney In Brooklyn Investigating Cuomo Administration Over Nursing Home Deaths

ALBANY — The FBI and the U.S. attorney's office in Brooklyn have launched an investigation that is examining, at least in part, the actions of Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo's coronavirus task force in its handling of nursing homes and other long-term care facilities during the pandemic, the Times Union has learned.

Anonymous

Progs still haven't turned on Cuomo yet. A few have, but most haven't.

Anonymous

Even that mental case, AOC is calling for a full investigation into Cuomo.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=402818 time=1613765215 user_id=1689

Even an idiot can something that makes sense once in a while.

cc

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=402822 time=1613767896 user_id=2015
Quote from: Herman post_id=402818 time=1613765215 user_id=1689

Even an idiot can something that makes sense once in a while.

She always playing everything to her future advantage - so don't bank on anything

That said, Cuomo has become a problem for Dems, hurting them badly if they support him

Even the Mayor of NY came out strongly yesterday - only because it is to his political advantage of course

Dems will bring Cuomo down now - he's a political liability to their careers

Anonymous

The Dems are opportunists. You bet they will throw Cuomo under the bus.

Anonymous

Republican members of the New York State Assembly announced Thursday that they plan to introduce a resolution next week to form an impeachment commission tasked with investigating Democratic Governor Andrew Cuomo.

Republican Minority Leader Will Barclay stated that the commission will "gather facts and evidence" regarding Cuomo's handling of the COVID-19 pandemic and alleged underreporting of nursing home deaths, according to Fox News.

This move comes after Democratic Assemblyman Ron T. Kim accused Cuomo of threatening to "destroy him" for speaking out about Cuomo's alleged coverup over a private phone call earlier this week.

Anonymous

https://scontent.fyxd1-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/150216557_4049846891692094_2337809280821803433_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=JeZ5sQqtFgIAX8Ux8Zp&_nc_ht=scontent.fyxd1-1.fna&oh=c110a3b15b2ae45e5ebdea1f9d14dc20&oe=6056FDCF">

Anonymous

Democratic New York Assemblyman Ron Kim on Saturday described how Gov. Andrew Cuomo berated him during a phone call and threatened his career in a "shouting match."

"When the news broke of that admittance of the coverup, the governor called later that night, in middle of the evening around 8 o'clock, berating me for 10 minutes, threatening my career, ordering me to issue a new statement that he can use to cover up for his top aide," Kim told Fox News' "Cavuto Live.