Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I think we should talk, Cronus...

Started by Anonymous, August 31, 2020, 08:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=378894 time=1599152426 user_id=156
Little Eddie is dangerous.....He is proven to be so. He is more than just a nuisance. He doesn't just stalk people in the real world but he collects information on everything we post...He must have files upon files, cataloging everything he can find out about his fellow posters. He is a sick twisted little creep who by all rights should not be welcome on any forum that wants to keep out of the legalities his outer stalking can cause....I know he has files on me as well as Blurt and any other old school VF poster. He and that creep Seamoron are the reasons I no longer post images of myself or use them as avatars. Both are festering, boils on the ass of any forum they inhabit. Everytime I encounter them, I feel like I need to disinfect myself. I'm not trying to be dramatic here, I'm just doing what I always do;....calling like it is.

Seamoron is the dumbest person I have ever encountered on these forums. That guy makes EU look like a Rhodes Scholar. But, that is not the worst of it. Any picture anyone ever posted of themselves on these forums is saved on his Photobucket account.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview