The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

ICQ chat

Started by keeper, November 24, 2013, 11:35:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

keeper

So, Yesterday i was bored waiting for my brother to show up to go look at a snow-blower (stupid Alberta snow) so i thought i would check out ICQ chat since i was on there like 10 years ago, Before it was a small download and you could add friends from all over the world, tons of chat rooms, sounds , it was really fun. I have actually met 2 people from on there for coffee. So i got to the site expecting to download the program and it no longer has any option for that, its more like Yahoo chat. Anyway i pop in a chat room that had 124 people from Canada in it and just kinda watched for a few seconds and i get a PM from a girl (i think it was a girl lol) called Submisivewife99  :lol: , so im like HEY!!! hows it going!!!, shes like "im good where do you live?" I say Alberta, you? , she don't answer me, "whats your name" I said isnt it on your screen?, she don't answer me again, " what do you look like" she asks, I'm like WTF..... I say 5' 11", med weight, Bald, 4 toes on one foot 3 on the other... and you i ask? She don't answer me so i say to her, Are you going to answer my questions? She replies " Is that a Fucking order?" I start laughing, so what the hell i Say Yes, yes it is!!!! and she answers all the questions... im like WTF, then it clicks in "SUBMISSIVE" She likes to be told what to do. So im about to ask another question and she replies----- So do you want to meet up? my jaw dropped, Do people really do that?, after 5 minutes talking? WTF!!! i was floored, i said to her do you do this often i could be a murder for shit sake, YA SURE lets meet up for coffee, i will be the one with the knife sticking out of my back pocket and bags of lime in my trunk.....ROFL, ... Well she didnt reply i dont know why but!!!

the was my experience on ICQ.

So anyway in Edmonton wanna meet up for Coffee  :twisted:  :lol:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"So, Yesterday i was bored waiting for my brother to show up to go look at a snow-blower (stupid Alberta snow) so i thought i would check out ICQ chat since i was on there like 10 years ago, Before it was a small download and you could add friends from all over the world, tons of chat rooms, sounds , it was really fun. I have actually met 2 people from on there for coffee. So i got to the site expecting to download the program and it no longer has any option for that, its more like Yahoo chat. Anyway i pop in a chat room that had 124 people from Canada in it and just kinda watched for a few seconds and i get a PM from a girl (i think it was a girl lol) called Submisivewife99  :lol: , so im like HEY!!! hows it going!!!, shes like "im good where do you live?" I say Alberta, you? , she don't answer me, "whats your name" I said isnt it on your screen?, she don't answer me again, " what do you look like" she asks, I'm like WTF..... I say 5' 11", med weight, Bald, 4 toes on one foot 3 on the other... and you i ask? She don't answer me so i say to her, Are you going to answer my questions? She replies " Is that a Fucking order?" I start laughing, so what the hell i Say Yes, yes it is!!!! and she answers all the questions... im like WTF, then it clicks in "SUBMISSIVE" She likes to be told what to do. So im about to ask another question and she replies----- So do you want to meet up? my jaw dropped, Do people really do that?, after 5 minutes talking? WTF!!! i was floored, i said to her do you do this often i could be a murder for shit sake, YA SURE lets meet up for coffee, i will be the one with the knife sticking out of my back pocket and bags of lime in my trunk.....ROFL, ... Well she didnt reply i dont know why but!!!

Confession time...Submissivewife99 is me. ;)

keeper

(spit coffee) omfg Shen i laughed out loud. Good one!!!

ok heres my number 780-962-1###

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Keeper"So, Yesterday i was bored waiting for my brother to show up to go look at a snow-blower (stupid Alberta snow) so i thought i would check out ICQ chat since i was on there like 10 years ago, Before it was a small download and you could add friends from all over the world, tons of chat rooms, sounds , it was really fun. I have actually met 2 people from on there for coffee. So i got to the site expecting to download the program and it no longer has any option for that, its more like Yahoo chat. Anyway i pop in a chat room that had 124 people from Canada in it and just kinda watched for a few seconds and i get a PM from a girl (i think it was a girl lol) called Submisivewife99  :lol: , so im like HEY!!! hows it going!!!, shes like "im good where do you live?" I say Alberta, you? , she don't answer me, "whats your name" I said isnt it on your screen?, she don't answer me again, " what do you look like" she asks, I'm like WTF..... I say 5' 11", med weight, Bald, 4 toes on one foot 3 on the other... and you i ask? She don't answer me so i say to her, Are you going to answer my questions? She replies " Is that a Fucking order?" I start laughing, so what the hell i Say Yes, yes it is!!!! and she answers all the questions... im like WTF, then it clicks in "SUBMISSIVE" She likes to be told what to do. So im about to ask another question and she replies----- So do you want to meet up? my jaw dropped, Do people really do that?, after 5 minutes talking? WTF!!! i was floored, i said to her do you do this often i could be a murder for shit sake, YA SURE lets meet up for coffee, i will be the one with the knife sticking out of my back pocket and bags of lime in my trunk.....ROFL, ... Well she didnt reply i dont know why but!!!

You are joking right Shen Li?

:shock:

Anonymous

^^Of course I'm fucking joking you stupid cow. :roll:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"^^Of course I'm fucking joking you stupid cow. :roll:

I only asked a question, the rudeness wasn't necessary.

:(

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Keeper"(spit coffee) omfg Shen i laughed out loud. Good one!!!

Shen Li is a slutbag ho. If I were you I would get checked for an STD just from talking to that skank.

lol......i love this site

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Keeper"(spit coffee) omfg Shen i laughed out loud. Good one!!!

Shen Li is a slutbag ho. If I were you I would get checked for an STD just from talking to that skank.

lol......i love this site

Gary Oak is a crybaby that got his ass kicked by a Chinese boxer.

keeper

I luv this place too, Come on guys, Its like almost xmas. Luv not hate okay.

Oh almost forgot.

OBI

FUCK OFF :lol:

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I think What Shen said was a bit un called for but I can see her point Fashy, Did you really think she would frequent chat room asking randon guys out for coffee?

I don't think that was fair to ask her.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

I think What Shen said was a bit un called for but I can see her point Fashy, Did you really think she would frequent chat room asking randon guys out for coffee?

I don't think that was fair to ask her.

Yeah, I know Keeps. Her question was so fucking insulting though. Hopefully, it's all water under the bridge now.

Odinson

Reeker is a class A homo.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"Reeker is a class A homo.

Who is Reeker?

Odinson

Who is Reeker?

He is OBIs friend.

Anonymous

Who is Reeker?

He means Keeps.