The best topic

Replies: 10554
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:33:35 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

I Took a Look at the Incel Forum(VF)

Started by Anonymous, September 03, 2020, 04:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=379410 time=1599449335 user_id=56
Quote from: Herman post_id=379409 time=1599449024 user_id=1689
Quote from: Blurt post_id=379408 time=1599448729 user_id=1974
Quote from: Herman post_id=379375 time=1599440190 user_id=1689
Old Blurt is living in the past. He thinks we still have political choices in this country.

Nah, not really, Herm.

I don't post often about politics because, as we all know, it's impossible to have a civil political discussion on the internet. Such discussions rapidly devolve into vituperative bloodlust, echo chamber rants, and memes with cute little mice in them.

But, if you go over all the political posts I've ever made, you'll see I'm a flexible moderate with a slight lean to the left. I totally get the Conservative mindset and I don't disagree with everything I see there. I just tend to agree more with some--some!--of the stuff I see in the middle or on the left.

I do think we still have choices.

You are in denial. Tommy Douglas would be considered a right winger today.

The Seoul brother has said democracy and social media are incompatible. He is spot on. All social media is owned by progressive billionaires. You are shilling for those pricks.

SB is a good contributor. If you are a civil libtard, you can expect civility from him. However, he licks the yellow off of Fash's scrawny ass.

We talk a lot.....get over it.

cc

A good plan. Guess I'm going to have to take her to the woodshed for spanks

ac_smile
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Has anyone ever successfully confirmed a racist comment to seoulbro?

cc

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=379279 time=1599402105 user_id=1974
Yeah, Skinz is a nice guy. Even way back when I still had my own board, I liked him so much that I'd made him a global mod (along with at least one other party whose political views are certainly to the right of my own).

I think Skinz's relatively short absence was, in reality, a more general absence from online platforms, not just from VF. I believe he was going through a severe case of metanoia. His faith increased tenfold while he was gone. Also, he began to focus more on being an active player in the life of the kids in his family circle. All the more power to him, I say.

He and I have far different social and political views--almost opposite, in fact--but I never let that distract me from the fact that he's a damn smart cookie with a heart of gold and a massive funny-bone tickler. Even when he started razzing me because of my gender dysphoria, I didn't mind. I always felt that he did so because he cared about "the fate of my soul," not because he was mean.

As most of you know, I'm no fan of conspiracy theories or conspiracy theorists. But I remain a die-hard fan of the Man from Alabama. I have always wished him well and will always wish him well.

I just ain't the type to have a hate-on for someone merely because our social and political views differ. This being said, ol' Scouse might be an exception to this. Even then, though, I have no hate for the guy. I just find him annoying. Or I guess I should say that we find each other annoying. Which is perfectly fine. Oddly enough, although he's a Pom and I'm a Canuck, we both value our First Amendment rights.

The hillbilly was the last nail in the coffin of Memebee's chances of any future poster expansion. Who is the nail at this place?

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=379297 time=1599409936 user_id=88
Not really. Well, I'm safe with or without ..  but others .. maybe not

I need an easy defenseless  punching bag. Who knows how dangerous I would be to the world if I didn't have it

Well, you and your clique here will simply have to find someone else.  Multiple arbitrary IP bans, Guest posts arbitrarily not approved, and of the few that are approved half are maliciously edited by the Mods/Admin here, which is the lowest of the low I have ever witnessed on any forum.

It's OK though.  I was never really welcome here, and understood that.  But I have my limits also, and when Mods/Admins start to act up like children too, the line is drawn.

It's why I don't post at Evs forum.  I haven't for years, contrary to what's posted here.  They went full retard and perma-banned with excited fury, so why post there?  I don't.  The same happened here, so I don't really bother with this shithole anymore either.

In the end, I don't really care though...  I can come and take a browse at any time, and see a variety of 'Mel' posts.  I'm flattered that I could leave such a legacy, to be honest!  I didn't even try that hard!

Now go pour a glass of Manischewitz, and converse with your colleagues here as to who will be the next focus of attention, because that's all you clowns can do at this stage.

Blurt

Quote from: Herman post_id=379409 time=1599449024 user_id=1689
Quote from: Blurt post_id=379408 time=1599448729 user_id=1974
Quote from: Herman post_id=379375 time=1599440190 user_id=1689
Old Blurt is living in the past. He thinks we still have political choices in this country.

Nah, not really, Herm.

I don't post often about politics because, as we all know, it's impossible to have a civil political discussion on the internet. Such discussions rapidly devolve into vituperative bloodlust, echo chamber rants, and memes with cute little mice in them.

But, if you go over all the political posts I've ever made, you'll see I'm a flexible moderate with a slight lean to the left. I totally get the Conservative mindset and I don't disagree with everything I see there. I just tend to agree more with some--some!--of the stuff I see in the middle or on the left.

I do think we still have choices.

You are in denial. Tommy Douglas would be considered a right winger today.

The Seoul brother has said democracy and social media are incompatible. He is spot on. All social media is owned by progressive billionaires. You are shilling for those pricks.

All righty then.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

cc

Quote from: "Mel's Ghost" post_id=379417 time=1599461852
Quote from: cc post_id=379297 time=1599409936 user_id=88
Not really. Well, I'm safe with or without ..  but others .. maybe not

I need an easy defenseless  punching bag. Who knows how dangerous I would be to the world if I didn't have it

Well, you and your clique here will simply have to find someone else ... etc etc blabber blabber   .. . mods pick on me Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The all-time world   record for "I don't need you's & I'm leaving forums because mods pick on me" has been increased

yet again

Anonymous

It's a good thing evs keeps her board alive. Where else would Eddie and the incels have to go to cry about how they are treated badly on forums with normal people.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Renee

Quote from: Blurt post_id=379803 time=1599750012 user_id=1974
"Forums with normal people"?

Where?

I was thinking the same thing.

"Normal people"???....Where the fuck is that forum and how do I find it?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

STOP!!! right there !!

None of us would fit with "normal" people

Either we would fall asleep, or they'd boot us in a heartbeat

Renee

Quote from: cc post_id=379814 time=1599753940 user_id=88
STOP!!! right there !!

None of us would fit with "normal" people

Either we would fall asleep, or they'd boot us in a heartbeat

What's this "we" shit? You got a turd in your pocket?

I'm normal and boring....I'm like one step away from being a can of flat white paint, FFS... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Oh. Sorry. I didn't mean to include "you" in that overall generalization

You define "normal"

:001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

Quote from: Blurt post_id=379803 time=1599750012 user_id=1974
"Forums with normal people"?

Where?

:laugh:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview