The best topic

Replies: 10553
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:28:38 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by deport_liberals

Covid and lock downs in a nutshell

Started by Frood, September 06, 2020, 11:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

flip-flopped too many times to count on some issues
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Republican lawmakers have intensified their calls for Dr. Anthony Fauci to be fired after he defended the flow of $600,000 from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, the lab at the heart of the controversy over the still-unexplained origins of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.

cc

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412084 time=1622219779 user_id=114
Republican lawmakers have intensified their calls for Dr. Anthony Fauci to be fired after he defended the flow of $600,000 from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China, the lab at the heart of the controversy over the still-unexplained origins of the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.

Any thinking person knows it was a creation of that specific Wuhan lab.. the real question being did it escape by accident.. or not

Either way I still consider it bio war as the Chinese sent planeloads of Wuhan tourists around the world knowing by then it was airborne & highly contagious ... while at the same time concealing what it knew about it's deadliness & easy contagion

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=412086 time=1622220263 user_id=88

Any thinking person knows it was a creation of that specific Wuhan lab.. the real question being did it escape by accident.. or not

Either way I still consider it bio war as the Chinese sent planeloads of Wuhan tourists around the world knowing by then it was airborne & highly contagious ... while at the same time concealing what it knew about it's deadliness & easy contagion

They deliberately created a global pandemic. It doesn't matter if it escaped the lab accidentally.

cc

Anonymous

I can't believe Westerners fell for that wet market story. You gullible fucks will believe anything. Which is why you'll deliberately lower your own living standards in the name of fighting the "climate emergency.' :crazy:

cc

Sorry to disappoint, but us smart people knew it was the lab from the gitgo

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=412099 time=1622225496 user_id=88

You are one those rare competent caucasians. UR a credit to ur race.

Renee

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412088 time=1622220782 user_id=114

They deliberately created a global pandemic. It doesn't matter if it escaped the lab accidentally.

I believe it was deliberately released as a biological warfare experiment. If the world community doesn't demand accountability from the evil CCP for this mess, the next virus, (and it's coming, don't kid yourself) will be far deadlier.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=412108 time=1622227091 user_id=56
Quote from: cc post_id=412099 time=1622225496 user_id=88

You are one those rare competent caucasians. UR a credit to ur race.

Yes.

cc

Quote from: Renee post_id=412112 time=1622229512 user_id=156
I believe it was deliberately released as a biological warfare experiment. If the world community doesn't demand accountability from the evil CCP for this mess, the next virus, (and it's coming, don't kid yourself) will be far deadlier.

Another yes

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=412112 time=1622229512 user_id=156
Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412088 time=1622220782 user_id=114

I know it will happen Renee..

And Canada still hasn't learned from the mistakes of this pandemic..

We are still at China's mercy for our medical supplies.

Anonymous

While many if not most people believe China shouldn be held accountable, so should Dr Anthony Fauci.

Dr. Anthony Fauci supported experimentations of the coronavirus in the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) despite the risk of a pandemic, The Weekend Australian reported.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412287 time=1622388325 user_id=114
While many if not most people believe China shouldn be held accountable, so should Dr Anthony Fauci.

Dr. Anthony Fauci supported experimentations of the coronavirus in the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) despite the risk of a pandemic, The Weekend Australian reported.

Fauci should be in jail for the remainder of his life.

Anonymous

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=412287 time=1622388325 user_id=114

Dr Fauci is being dishonest if he says he doesn't know the origins of this virus.