Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=416675 time=1627247918 user_id=1689
:001_rolleyes:
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=416669 time=1627245769 user_id=56
Quote from: cc post_id=416666 time=1627244618 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=416664 time=1627244250 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=416663 time=1627243751 user_id=56

You've been fully vaxxed right? You have done your part to protect yourself, your family and those you come in contact with. Anti-vaxxers are no threat to you.

But, they are a burden on the health care system.

Big time health care burden indeed, fewer operations etc. and greater risk to everyone .. more disruption of society etc etc

For every person that gets it, there is a chance of spawning  a new and much more effective variant

They are now keeping all the society altering things we didn't like going on and on and on

Those all affect every person in several ways .. They not just their wonky selves sick .. I have no use for them nor for their wonky "facts"  .. and especially for their methods of using insults and ad homs because they cannot support what they claim

The biggest threat to the sustainablitly of Canadian health care has nothing to do with COVID-19.

You got vaccinated, and so did I. You are safe. People who didn't get vaccinated are no risk to you or I. You did your part. Beating anti-vaxxers over the fucking head is pontless.

Do you regret getting vaccinated?

Are you fucking retarded? Read my fucking posts. I'm one of the few posters on these forums who actually believes in the ability of vaccines to protect us. This is why I STOPPED beating anti-vaxxers over the head. They are no threat to me.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=416679 time=1627248560 user_id=56
Quote from: Herman post_id=416675 time=1627247918 user_id=1689
:001_rolleyes:
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=416669 time=1627245769 user_id=56
Quote from: cc post_id=416666 time=1627244618 user_id=88
Quote from: Herman post_id=416664 time=1627244250 user_id=1689

But, they are a burden on the health care system.

Big time health care burden indeed, fewer operations etc. and greater risk to everyone .. more disruption of society etc etc

For every person that gets it, there is a chance of spawning  a new and much more effective variant

They are now keeping all the society altering things we didn't like going on and on and on

Those all affect every person in several ways .. They not just their wonky selves sick .. I have no use for them nor for their wonky "facts"  .. and especially for their methods of using insults and ad homs because they cannot support what they claim

The biggest threat to the sustainablitly of Canadian health care has nothing to do with COVID-19.

You got vaccinated, and so did I. You are safe. People who didn't get vaccinated are no risk to you or I. You did your part. Beating anti-vaxxers over the fucking head is pontless.

Do you regret getting vaccinated?

Are you fucking retarded? Read my fucking posts. I'm one of the few posters on these forums who actually believes in the ability of vaccines to protect us. This is why I STOPPED beating anti-vaxxers over the head. They are no threat to me.

Shen,  last year you said that thing was nothing and the white libs are overreacting.

And now you got yourself vaccinated.

You yellow?

Anonymous

White libs were overracting. Quarantining healthy people?? Are you fucking kidding me.

I've also been consistent about immunity/treatments being the only way out of this. I was right(of course) and white countries wer wrong. Fuck, I'm amazing.

cc

yes, of course  :001_rolleyes:
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=416691 time=1627254040 user_id=56
White libs were overracting. Quarantining healthy people?? Are you fucking kidding me.

I've also been consistent about immunity/treatments being the only way out of this. I was right(of course) and white countries wer wrong. Fuck, I'm amazing.

Lockdowns the first time were warranted.

Anonymous

Excuse us, it's our first pandemic in a hundred years.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=416759 time=1627338683 user_id=1689

Excuse us, it's our first pandemic in a hundred years.

Shen is right about lockdowns after the first time not being a good strategy.

Odinson

Not the first.

Sars and then swineflu.

First time there is this kind of push to take vaccines.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=416761 time=1627340062 user_id=136
Not the first.

Sars and then swineflu.

First time there is this kind of push to take vaccines.

They weren't declared global pandemics.

Anonymous

A friend posted this on Facebook.

Fact:  On many job sites you must show proof of safety qualifications.

Fact:  You must have a passport to travel to US.

Fact: Non vaccinated folks are at more risk of spreading the virus if they have it. So, get used to it, either you get vaccinated or don't go where you need proof.  Your call.  

Why:  Because your "freedom" could take away my freedom not to potentially get the virus from you.

Anonymous

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=416824 time=1627423654 user_id=3254

Fact: Non vaccinated folks are at more risk of spreading the virus if they have it. So, get used to it, either you get vaccinated or don't go where you need proof.  Your call.  

Why:  Because your "freedom" could take away my freedom not to potentially get the virus from you.

Yes, and no. There will have to be some restriction on people who are not vaccinated or have not caught the virus and recovered. Working in hospitals and long term care facilities for example.

Anonymous

The NSW government has announced that the NSW lockdown will be extended by four weeks and will not end until at least August 28.

Anonymous

Quote from: Herman post_id=416836 time=1627457988 user_id=1689
The NSW government has announced that the NSW lockdown will be extended by four weeks and will not end until at least August 28.

Australian lockdows are really strict.

Renee

Your friend is a typical vaxhole, dumb fuck that has no clue how virology works.....No offense.

Vaccinated people can still contract and spread the disease. Just look at the number of global "break through" cases....They are climbing daily....The ONLY difference is if you are vaccinated you may have a better outcome should you get the Chinese scourge....

And BTW, this current vaccination will NOT be effective the next time there is an "accidental" release from a Chinese bio-weapons lab.....And it's coming, and it will be 10x worse,...don't kid yourselves. Those slant bastards and their pekingese lap dogs in the US and Canadian governments are a threat of epic proportions. They are a bigger threat than the Russians ever were during the Red scare of the 1950s or even the Cold War. The are a real and present danger.

In 2022 the goal is to wipe the slate clean in our Government. I strongly suggest you, our neighbors to the north,  do the same in your next election.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=416848 time=1627472288 user_id=156

Your friend is a typical vaxhole, dumb fuck that has no clue how virology works.....No offense.

Vaccinated people can still contract and spread the disease. Just look at the number of global "break through" cases....They are climbing daily....The ONLY difference is if you are vaccinated you may have a better outcome should you get the Chinese scourge....

And BTW, this current vaccination will NOT be effective the next time there is an "accidental" release from a Chinese bio-weapons lab.....And it's coming, and it will be 10x worse,...don't kid yourselves. Those slant bastards and their pekingese lap dogs in the US and Canadian governments are a threat of epic proportions. They are a bigger threat than the Russians ever were during the Red scare of the 1950s or even the Cold War. The are a real and present danger.

In 2022 the goal is to wipe the slate clean in our Government. I strongly suggest you, our neighbors to the north,  do the same in your next election.

We'll reelect Justin Trudeau....an election is coming very soon.