The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Erica Mena left her forum

Started by Anonymous, September 08, 2020, 12:20:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

It's Shen Li's birthday today..

I wonder if Herman will give her the spanking she wants.

ac_unsure

Dove

RBG opposed the banning of partial birth abortion.  

Anyone who thinks it should be legal to deliver a helpless human beings body, leaving the head in the birth canal so it's not considered a "live birth", opening the tiny human beings head with scissors and vacuuming out the humans brains....all while still alive, is a disgusting fucking demon.

And anyone who is okay with this or thinks that isnt what partial birth abortion is....is uneducated and lazy and narcissistic.

So yeah fuck that anti human rights cunt. I only regret she wasnt forced to endure the brutal and violent death she thought should be legally allowed to inflict on the most helpless.

Supporting the legality of intentionally killing other human beings and calling it "equal rights" just shows how dark age disgusting and brainwashed people can be. Calling abortion "equal rights" is plain stupid and ignorant on several levels.

Gross.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=383834 time=1600878020 user_id=3266

Anyone who thinks it should be legal to deliver a helpless human beings body, leaving the head in the birth canal so it's not considered a "live birth", opening the tiny human beings head with scissors and vacuuming out the humans brains....all while still alive, is a disgusting fucking demon.

And anyone who is okay with this or thinks that isnt what partial birth abortion is....is uneducated and lazy and narcissistic.

So yeah fuck that anti human rights cunt. I only regret she wasnt forced to endure the brutal and violent death she thought should be legally allowed to inflict on the most helpless.

Supporting the legality of intentionally killing other human beings and calling it "equal rights" just shows how dark age disgusting and brainwashed people can be. Calling abortion "equal rights" is plain stupid and ignorant on several levels.

Gross.

It's barbaric.

Dove

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=383836 time=1600878127 user_id=3254

Gross.

It's barbaric.

Its unbelievably cruel and inhumane.

We should be past rejecting scientific knowledge and progress in favor of violence.....but our regressive left just wants it's way or else.

Biggie Smiles

And may she rot in fucking hell for it

Blazor

Quote from: Dove post_id=383832 time=1600877570 user_id=3266
Everytime Cascur says "we" I always read it in a Gollum/Smeagle voice.

"Pigeon and Big are posting....and we hates it!"

🙄

:roll:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=383833 time=1600877933 user_id=3254

ac_unsure

Herman is a grandad now, I'd be glad to provide  ac_biggrin
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=383843 time=1600879376 user_id=3214

It would be easier for a judge to endure the abortion than it would a child abuse case spilling out into the courtroom.  

Let's remember ALL the horrific child abuse stories we have seen in the news.  I'm pro abortion for this very reason.

Anonymous

Quote from: Blazor post_id=383849 time=1600880041 user_id=2221
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=383833 time=1600877933 user_id=3254

ac_unsure

Herman is a grandad now, I'd be glad to provide  ac_biggrin

:laugh:

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Dove

Quote from: Murdock post_id=383867 time=1600886535 user_id=3229
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=383843 time=1600879376 user_id=3214

It would be easier for a judge to endure the abortion that it would a child abuse case spilling out into the courtroom.  

Let's remember ALL the horrific child abuse stories we have seen in the news.  I'm pro abortion for this very reason.

When human life is so cheap and worthless that it's considered valid to stab a vulnerable human in the head with scissors and suck the brains out while they kick.....why not also abuse children?

Why not present a menu of brutality that people can chose to endure themselves?

I think I'd rather be abused than subjected to dismemberment or having my brain vacuumed out of my skull while I'm alive.

People who do this ARE abusers. And we see just child abuse and abandonment increase. And why not? Life isnt valued.

Violence doesnt make a more merciful or compassionate society. It does the opposite.

That's just saying if you are gonna brutalize a human, do it before they can testify against you in court....when you be thrown in prison. And make sure they die.

I'm sure it's easier on a judge. However my human rights shouldnt be comprised because of anyone feelings.

Human life is either a fundamental human right or it isnt. There isnt a grey area here. So if we are gonna have a society where only the priviledged get to live, because the hardships of others is too emotionally difficult for those who have none.....then we need to be honest about who we are. We are not a country that honors equal human rights.  We honor privileged lives. We slaughter and punish and invalidate anyone who is or may possibly face hardships we get uncomfortable witnessing.

I dont know many people who endured and survived abuse say they dont value their lives. And we can learn a lot from people like this. But our society is so uncomfortable with their existence that people are deciding who should live and who should not. I oppose the thinking that human beings are property and the value of the weak should be decided by the stronger.

We should be executing child abusers. Not telling survivors of abuse that their lives are worthless.

Anonymous

Dove... you know as well as I do that the thought of myself or any of my friends having a baby warms my soul to it's core.  Life is beautiful.  

But we are talking about the masses here.  I don't think society needs to be bogged down with a bunch of kids no one wants to raise.  Compile this with crime, police murders, dwindling resources and global warming and I believe unborn/unwanted children become even more of a burden.  

I wish the Courts would go back to ordered sterilization tbh.  Until then, I'm pro first trimester abortions.

Frood

Quote from: Murdock post_id=383874 time=1600891254 user_id=3229
Dove... you know as well as I do that the thought of myself or any of my friends having a baby warms my soul to it's core.  Life is beautiful.  

But we are talking about the masses here.  I don't think society needs to be bogged down with a bunch of kids no one wants to raise.  Compile this with crime, police murders, dwindling resources and global warming and I believe unborn/unwanted children become even more of a burden.  

I wish the Courts would go back to ordered sterilization tbh.  Until then, I'm pro first trimester abortions.

Ordered sterilisations? Do you hear yourself??
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: Murdock post_id=383874 time=1600891254 user_id=3229

Police murders are only an issue for criminals who are as high as kites and fuck with the cops. We can adapt to a changing climate and it aint like the first time it's happened. And we can do it conserving our resources by not wasting our limited supply of land and rare earth metals on useless diffuse sources of energy like wind and solar.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview