Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Raise your hand....

Started by keeper, November 29, 2013, 06:26:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

You actually see very little ... or maybe you only see what you WANT to see.  I have come to expect that.

That is soooo you

A person lists [size=150]3[/size] things and you  see ONLY  [size=150]1[/size]  (obviously so that you can try to make something out of it in your quest to save "your" world).  I'll try to help you out for the [size=150]3rd[/size] time ...... but that's it  ... like as though it was any of your business what I say to another person.
Quoteoffensive[size=150] or[/size] annoying[size=150] or[/size] overly dominant
I loath that constant transparent sleazy tactic of yours

Now go back to saving your world .. and "butt" out of mine.

Thank You!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Back on topic, Odinson is a douchebag.

keeper

Quote from: "Shen Li"Back on topic, Odinson is a douchebag.

Then why don't WE as in ALL of US put him on ignore then when NO ONE replies to his retarded racist immature posts he wont get a response?

I ask for very little.  ;)

Odinson

Give us a kiss. :D

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Oohh getting dirty now...

You have no idea...  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"

Then why don't WE as in ALL of US put him on ignore then when NO ONE replies to his retarded racist immature posts he wont get a response?

Every once in a while and it's pretty fucking rare, Odinson has brief moments of lucidity.

keeper

This post was made by Odinson who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

keeper

Then anyone who posted in the thread "should idiot be banned" was lying that they wanted this half wit piece of shit banned.

Thats all im saying in here.

im mad, pissed even

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"Then anyone who posted in the thread "should idiot be banned" was lying that they wanted this half wit piece of shit banned.

Thats all im saying in here.

im mad, pissed even

It's not only understandable, I agree. Fash and Romero are well aware of my thoughts on this subject.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Every once in a while and it's pretty fucking rare, Odinson has brief moments of lucidity.

Brief...  :D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Brief...  :D

Keeps, this is not one of them.

Odinson

Anonymous

^^

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0lYWvwOoPz8nRSyRBYhaYIM5mL-LCoedH5ADvFHfvsR5ZHhuhzA">

Odinson

http://static8.depositphotos.com/1007989/1011/i/950/depositphotos_10118062-Crying-Smiley.jpg">