The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Trump & Wife Test Positive - UPDATE - Back to White House @ 6.30 pm EDT today

Started by cc, October 02, 2020, 02:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=385299 time=1601664594 user_id=136
Bolsonaro and Boris Johnson got a boost from the coronavirus infection..

They weren't near the end of an election campaign where the opposition candidate's only hope of winning is by politicizing the China virus.

Thiel

Trump was taken to Walter Reed hospital.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=385297 time=1601663051 user_id=2015
Quote from: Renee post_id=385287 time=1601657030 user_id=156
I'm thinking Trump will be okay as will the First Lady. What I fear is the political mileage the democraps and the leftist media will get out of this so close to the election.

Trump can't campaign now in battleground states. The election is lost.

His doctor expects he'll recover in 7-10 days on plasma and whatever else they're giving him.
Blahhhhhh...

Thiel

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=385358 time=1601693192 user_id=1676
I'm thinking Trump will be okay as will the First Lady. What I fear is the political mileage the democraps and the leftist media will get out of this so close to the election.

His doctor expects he'll recover in 7-10 days on plasma and whatever else they're giving him.

Convalescent plasma that Trump gave emergency authorization in August. This will spare himself and perhaps hundreds of thousands of Americans the worst of the virus.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Quote from: Thiel post_id=385372 time=1601695590 user_id=1688
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=385358 time=1601693192 user_id=1676

Convalescent plasma that Trump gave emergency authorization in August. This will spare himself and perhaps hundreds of thousands of Americans the worst of the virus.

Democrats will talk about that and how many people it will save from serious sickness.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Word from good source has it he's on antibody therapy  .. I'll let y'all know when I can confirm it as definite

Point of interest and the type of person

He saw people on the street in front of hospital waving flags for him to see  from his window - so, he had special White House chocolates delivered to them

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=385380 time=1601697394 user_id=88
Word from good source has it he's on antibody therapy  .. I'll let y'all know when I can confirm it further

Convalascent plasma that Trump authorized in August.

cc

Yes - I saw the byline on Fox (pretty reliable) but  would like to see confirmation, as heard or seen no more of it

Still nothing further

Here's the list of of items for certain:

Regeneron cocktail (artificially produced antibodies go to work immediately to attack virus)

Zink

D

melatonin

famotidine

aspirin

Amazing what they are putting out - a different kind of cat he is .. he would have to approve any releases

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=385384 time=1601698163 user_id=88
Yes - I saw the byline on Fox (pretty reliable) but  would like to see confirmation, as heard or seen no more of it

Still nothing further

Regeneron cocktail

Zink

D

melatonin

famotidine

asprin

I was just about to post this. I don't know how Regeneron antibody treatment differs from convalescent plasma.

cc

same here .. .maybe that's they meant - What I had seen earlier was "antibody therapy"

Regeneron cocktail (artificially produced antibodies go to work immediately to attack virus)

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=385386 time=1601698910 user_id=88
same here .. .maybe that's they meant - What I had seen earlier was "antibody therapy"

Plasma comes from the blood of recovered rona patients. I hadn't heard of the this artificial variety. Blood plasma is a good treatment.

cc

It is

This one is also supposed to be good .. would be more controlled I would think   .. as Seoul said, T approved it in August

cc

Bill Stepien, President Trump's campaign manager, tests positive for coronavirus

caskur

Quote from: cc post_id=385384 time=1601698163 user_id=88

Still nothing further

Zink

D

melatonin

famotidine

aspirin

Amazing what they are putting out - a different kind of cat he is .. he would have to approve any releases

Aspirin because Covid causes peoples blood to clot. Aspirin is a blood tinning agent.

Pence will be the next.... Biden too.

They are all going to get it.

Woldn't it be funny if Karmala (sp?) became the first black woman PotUA without a drop of American blood running through her veins?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol