The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Trump & Wife Test Positive - UPDATE - Back to White House @ 6.30 pm EDT today

Started by cc, October 02, 2020, 02:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=385402 time=1601713985 user_id=2156
Quote from: cc post_id=385384 time=1601698163 user_id=88
Yes - I saw the byline on Fox (pretty reliable) but  would like to see confirmation, as heard or seen no more of it

Still nothing further

Here's the list of of items for certain:

Regeneron cocktail (artificially produced antibodies go to work immediately to attack virus)

Zink

D

melatonin

famotidine

aspirin

Amazing what they are putting out - a different kind of cat he is .. he would have to approve any releases

Aspirin because Covid causes peoples blood to clot. Aspirin is a blood tinning agent.

Pence will be the next.... Biden too.

They are all going to get it.

Woldn't it be funny if Karmala (sp?) became the first black woman PotUA without a drop of American blood running through her veins?

If Kamala was running for POTUS, Trump AND Biden supporters would unite to stop her because she's a low intellect  any way the wind blows, narcissistic thot....

That person is possessed...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Trump 'Doing Very Well,' Begins Remdesivir Therapy

President Donald Trump is "doing very well" and is beginning remdesivir therapy, an experimental antiviral therapy, White House physician Dr. Sean Conley said in a memorandum Friday evening.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/president-trump-doing-very-well-begins-remdesivir-therapy_3524434.html?ref=brief_News&utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb">https://www.theepochtimes.com/president ... ampaign=mb">https://www.theepochtimes.com/president-trump-doing-very-well-begins-remdesivir-therapy_3524434.html?ref=brief_News&utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb

cc

Update by med team (I'll put it here too as Rejected threads disappear from main screen often)

- not using oxygen

- walking around

- working hard (what else is new)

- 5 day course Remdesivir

- Not using oxygen - count is 97 = good-  feel I could walk out of here today"

-
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=385415 time=1601740798 user_id=88
Update by med team (I'll put it here too as Rejected threads disappear from main screen often)

- not using oxygen

- walking around

- working hard (what else is new)

- 5 day course Remdesivir

- Not using oxygen - count is 97 = good-  feel I could walk out of here today"

-

ac_dunno

cc

What's the confusion?

- Fever free for more than 24 hrs now

So far, everything is going extremely well

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=385419 time=1601741321 user_id=88
What's the confusion?

- Fever free for more than 24 hrs now

So far, everything is going extremely well

Sorry, I meant to put count is 97 in bold.

cc

BTW. Having been through pneumonia this year, I found that 96 - 97 oxygen level is very good

I had been below that and used some oxygen to get back to that level

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=385427 time=1601747076 user_id=88
BTW. Having been through pneumonia this year, I found that 96 - 97 oxygen level is very good

Ah, that's what that number represents.

cc

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=385431 time=1601747562 user_id=3254
Quote from: cc post_id=385427 time=1601747076 user_id=88

Ah, that's what that number represents.

I think it's % of maximum concentration ... maximum is not needed or wanted is the impression I  got from nurses

Anonymous

Anonymous

As usual with American media, I don't know what to believe.

Concerning Signs in Trump's Care Despite Word He's Doing OK

President Donald Trump on Friday was administered supplemental oxygen at the White House hours after being diagnosed with COVID-19 and before being flown to a military hospital.

President Donald Trump's doctor on Saturday painted a rosy picture of the president's health as he remains hospitalized for coronavirus treatment. But that assessment was immediately contradicted by a person familiar with Trump's condition, who said the president was administered supplemental oxygen on Friday at the White House.

This "source familiar with the president's health" briefed the White House pool (of which NBC was not a part of today) at Walter Reed. "The President's vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care," they said. "We are  still not on a clear path to a full recovery.

As well, Trump's chief of staff, Mark Meadows, said the president went through a "very concerning" period Friday.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/national-international/trump-at-military-hospital-new-cases-among-allies-emerge/2438227/">https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/nati ... e/2438227/">https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/national-international/trump-at-military-hospital-new-cases-among-allies-emerge/2438227/

Anonymous

The president himself on his condition.

[media]
">
[/media]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=385297 time=1601663051 user_id=2015
Quote from: Renee post_id=385287 time=1601657030 user_id=156
I'm thinking Trump will be okay as will the First Lady. What I fear is the political mileage the democraps and the leftist media will get out of this so close to the election.

Trump can't campaign now in battleground states. The election is lost.

NO! Please don't say that. There is time.... :sad:
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

The wicked media is spinning all sorts of conspiracy theories.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=385521 time=1601834079 user_id=73
The wicked media is spinning all sorts of conspiracy theories.

I've heard everything from he's close to death to he has only mild symptoms..

Thanks Seoul for posting that video.