The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Trump & Wife Test Positive - UPDATE - Back to White House @ 6.30 pm EDT today

Started by cc, October 02, 2020, 02:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=385728 time=1601948710 user_id=2015
So, Trump must be back at the white house.

Yeyz
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=385798 time=1602011577 user_id=73
Boo hoo! Are we to care about their hurt feelings?

No.

Anonymous

Trump Has Developed CCP Virus Antibodies: White House Doctor

President Donald Trump's White House physician said in a memo Wednesday that the president has been free of symptoms for a full day and that his blood tests show the presence of antibodies for SARS-CoV-2, the scientific name for the CCP (Chinese Communist Party) virus.

"Of note today, the President's labs demonstrated detectable levels of SARS-CoV-2 IgG antibodies from labs drawn Monday, October 5th; initial IgG levels drawn late Thursday night were undetectable," Dr. Sean P. Conley wrote. The presence of antibodies means Trump's immune system has been fighting the virus, although more tests would be needed to determine if the president remains infectious.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-has-developed-ccp-virus-antibodies-white-house-doctor_3530026.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking">https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-has ... n=breaking">https://www.theepochtimes.com/trump-has-developed-ccp-virus-antibodies-white-house-doctor_3530026.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=385919 time=1602114743 user_id=88Good stuff!!

Very good stuf!!

Anonymous

This could be placed in cc's China Pariah thread too.

Disappointed by Trump's Speedy COVID-19 Recovery, Chinese State Media Spreads Fake News

News that U.S. President Donald Trump appears to be recovering quickly from COVID-19, the disease caused by the CCP virus, appears to have disappointed Chinese state-run media, which often reflects the Chinese Communist Party's (CCP) official opinion.

"Trump's medical team said that he hasn't fully recovered. ... He will receive 24 hours of medical care in the White House. ... He will work online or postpone all election campaigns," state-run media Xinhua reported within hours after Trump was discharged from Walter Reed National Military Medical Center late on Oct. 5.

At the time, Trump's medical team stated in a briefing that the president hadn't had a fever in more than 72 hours and his oxygen levels were normal. Trump also wrote in a tweet before leaving the hospital that he would resume campaigning activities soon.

Meanwhile, Xinhua didn't publish a close-up photo of Trump returning to the White House that evening, instead, choosing one from an aerial view.

"Xinhua intentionally avoided using Trump's photo that would reveal he was full of energy," U.S.-based China political affairs commentator Zhong Yuan said on Oct. 7. "This shows how disappointed the state-run media were."

On Oct. 7, White House physician Dr. Sean Conley said in a statement that Trump had developed antibodies to the CCP virus and had been fever-free for more than four days and symptom-free for more than 24 hours.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/disappointed-at-trumps-speedy-covid-19-recovery-chinese-state-media-spreads-fake-news_3530195.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2020-10-09">https://www.theepochtimes.com/disappoin ... 2020-10-09">https://www.theepochtimes.com/disappointed-at-trumps-speedy-covid-19-recovery-chinese-state-media-spreads-fake-news_3530195.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=mb-2020-10-09

Anonymous

Trump is no longer a transmission risk and no longer needs to isolate according to his physician.

Anonymous

cc

Just heard a good discussion on that in the last hour ... and not on the "in the tank" MSM.

He's certainly clear for a few months. After that, there is no data for how long natural covid remains an effective immunity, nor do they know if one could remain immune themselves but be a spreader if reinfected in future

Best they can know is about 5 - 6 months or so .. 4 months of intense actual  effort ..  the time they gave had to track it's specific characteristics  ..

There are several possibilities on re-infection and being reinfected with no effects, but a spreader, that only time can prove

Key is that we have data only over a short period of time

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=386503 time=1602549095 user_id=88
Just heard a good discussion on that ... and not on the "in the tank" MSM.

He's certainly clear for a few months. After that, there is no data for how long natural covid remains an effective immunity, nor do they know if one could remain immune themselves but be a spreader if reinfected in future

Best they can know is about 5 - 6 months or so .. 4 months of intense actual  effort ..  the time they gave had to track it's specific characteristics  ..

There are several possibilities on re-infection and being reinfected with no effects, but a spreader, that only time can prove

Key is that we have data only over a short period of time

But, his test results were negative. The same result I would get if I tested right now.

cc

Yes, he's good to go right now ..  but  the long term for anyone cannot be known .. because we have no long term to examine

Please re-read what I said above  - it was that no one knows how long protection lasts for the victim nor for " being reinfected with no effects, but still a spreader, that only time can prove"

No credible scientist will state otherwise until after a long period of time

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=386507 time=1602549836 user_id=88
Yes, Of course he's good to go right now ..  but  the long term cannot be known

Please re-read what I said above  - it was that no one knows how long protection lasts for the victim nor for " being reinfected with no effects, but a spreader, that only time can prove"

All I know is something like 99 per cent of people who catch it recover. Trump, despite his age and weight is the same.

cc

That's not at all what I was addressing above _ was addressing lack of long term data for immunity &/or  spreading

As for actual death rates:

It's not 99 .. You do not "know"  that .. You have been told that

Canada (as a whole)  has lost 5.265 per 100 cases ... 9,627 / 182,839   (data from start to yesterday) ... down from 8+ after 2 months in

Numbers are slowly getting better  as they learn better how to treat it and prevent it .. but those numbers are accurate from the 1st case  until yesterday

My province is 2.4 / 100 cases (down from double that 3 months ago)

US lost 2.732 people out of every 100 recorded to have caught it (data from start to yesterday)

All areas are slowly improving

BTW - Prairie rates are the best in the country