Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

A

our eighth anniversary

Started by Anonymous, October 02, 2020, 06:20:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Bricktop post_id=386077 time=1602220289 user_id=1560
Although semi-retired from forum frolics, I feel compelled to thank both Shen and Fash for initiating and maintaining this fun little forum. We've had our ups and downs, and around and rounds...but for the most part it's been fun.

But it is now time for my final adieu to all my friends here.

The last post...

">

Under new management, I fully expect some former members may be encouraged to return and even though my visits are fleeting I do not wish to share them with unhinged and deluded lunatics. We all know to whom I refer.

Good luck with your forum, Kiebers. Long may she run. Maybe I'll drop by for the tenth anniversary. That would be a great achievement.

I raise a fine single malt to the health of you all and a cheapass barrel wash to Grandpa Herman.

Peace and love, nuts.

If you stay, I'll wrestle kiebers while wearing a Biden/Harris shirt.

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=385313 time=1601677244 user_id=3254
Tomorrow is the eighth anniversary of BC..

This will be the last anniversary we have with me as the owner..

Cronus is now the main admin, decision maker, and when he's fully comfortable with tech issues, the transition to him as our new owner will be complete..

I'll keep my Maude handle until then just to help him out..

After all these years, and nearly 367,000 posts, we're still around when nobody thought we'd last three months..

I've enjoyed sharing thoughts, and feelings with all of you, and I hope we can continue to do that for many more years..

Happy eighth anniversary cashews.

ac_smile

Happy Anniversary!

But this is how I feel about you relinquishing your title.

https://media.salon.com/2015/08/crying_baby-620x412.jpg">
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

@realAzhyaAryola

Quote from: Renee post_id=386109 time=1602259859 user_id=156
Fash, I just want to say thanks for all you have done in maintaining this little community. And although I tend to come and go around here like the seasonal flu, I just want to say that you have always made me feel welcome and I appreciate that. I also appreciate the fact that this place existed at a time when things were not going so well in my life. Your little forum provide some much needed emotional relief for me and it was all due to what you built here.

You had a good run as admin and I know there were a few times that it must have been tough putting up with some of the stupid shit that has taken place, but you always came through it with civility and grace. I'm very glad that you will be sticking around as a regular poster. Posters like me come and go but this place would have a huge hole in it if you decide to leave altogether. The core group of posters here would miss you terribly if you just up and left...

So once again thank you Fash for all you have done and provided here. I would also like to wish the new admin a sincere good luck. I cannot think of a better successor as admin for this place.

Agreed 100%.
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Anonymous

Quote from: @realAzhyaAryola post_id=386349 time=1602447383 user_id=73
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=385313 time=1601677244 user_id=3254
Tomorrow is the eighth anniversary of BC..

This will be the last anniversary we have with me as the owner..

Cronus is now the main admin, decision maker, and when he's fully comfortable with tech issues, the transition to him as our new owner will be complete..

I'll keep my Maude handle until then just to help him out..

After all these years, and nearly 367,000 posts, we're still around when nobody thought we'd last three months..

I've enjoyed sharing thoughts, and feelings with all of you, and I hope we can continue to do that for many more years..

Happy eighth anniversary cashews.

ac_smile

Happy Anniversary!

But this is how I feel about you relinquishing your title.

https://media.salon.com/2015/08/crying_baby-620x412.jpg">

:laugh: