The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

God i hate fucking Christmas....

Started by Obvious Li, December 11, 2013, 01:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Quotedone something really horrible in a past life
Please Please Please Annie. Don't even think that.
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Annie

Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I need to write a book.

You and I have shared pm's, so I'm aware of the challenges you and your family have faced. However, CC is right, don't even think about that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Yep Shen I have, I always wonder if I've done something really horrible in a past life to be dealt with the horrible in this life.

Sometimes God places challenges on people for reasons that are beyond our understanding..

What is important is how people respond to those challenges and few of done that as well as you have Ms. Annie.

:)

Renee

What the hell happened to this thread? Is it me or does it seem that a connecting piece to the conversation is missing?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"What the hell happened to this thread? Is it me or does it seem that a connecting piece to the conversation is missing?

Yeah, I see what you mean. It seems a post or two may have been deleted or moved to another thread. There is no connector between how it started and where it is now??

Obvious Li

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i blame Harper..... :ugeek:

or Nigel Wright

Annie

I'm sorry, that was me who deleted some of my posts. After realizing I had shared a little too much than I wanted to, I thought I could take it back by deleting. I made a bit of a mess, I think. Next time I'll think a little more before posting my most guarded personal experiences. I am very sorry, and I hope I didn't upset or confuse anyone.
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"I'm sorry, that was me who deleted some of my posts. After realizing I had shared a little too much than I wanted to, I thought I could take it back by deleting. I made a bit of a mess, I think. Next time I'll think a little more before posting my most guarded personal experiences. I am very sorry, and I hope I didn't upset or confuse anyone.

Ms, Annie, I totally understand and I think other posters feel the same way..

It was very personal information.

Annie

Thank you Fash, sometimes it does feel good to talk about stuff like that. But I realized that I wasn't ready to share as much to "everyone".

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Thank you Fash, sometimes it does feel good to talk about stuff like that. But I realized that I wasn't ready to share as much to "everyone".

That is very understandable Ms. Annie, I get poster's remorse occasionally too.

Obvious Li

thank god it is over for another 364 days......the only time of the year when the phrase "time flies" is a good thing.....now c'mon Jan. 2nd.......... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"thank god it is over for another 364 days......the only time of the year when the phrase "time flies" is a good thing.....now c'mon Jan. 2nd.......... :ugeek:

Three or four more month of winter now. Jan.1 till about mid April is the most depressing time of the year. :(

Odinson

I have my grandmother over now. She is almost 100years old and still in good shape. This is the wife of my waffen-ss grandfather.

She loathes my beanie and my hair. I introduced her to my new woman last summer. I slammed the spoon to the bottom in her driveyard and made a pussy-ring.

I was hoping that she had a heart-attack but the witch somehow got along with my ethnic female. I brought a bottle of cognac to her... I know how to grease her up.

I told her that the dinner was too salty and that she must have dulled senses due to the old age.

And then she started to remember my childhood stuff. And in the dazzle of that bitch-talk, I stole my grandfathers old shotgun from the attic.

It is priceless and he promised me that gun.