The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

God i hate fucking Christmas....

Started by Obvious Li, December 11, 2013, 01:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

I have my grandmother over now. She is almost 100years old and still in good shape. This is the wife of my waffen-ss grandfather.

She loathes my beanie and my hair. I introduced her to my new woman last summer. I slammed the spoon to the bottom in her driveyard and made a pussy-ring.

I was hoping that she had a heart-attack but the witch somehow got along with my ethnic female. I brought a bottle of cognac to her... I know how to grease her up.

I told her that the dinner was too salty and that she must have dulled senses due to the old age.

And then she started to remember my childhood stuff. And in the dazzle of that bitch-talk, I stole my grandfathers old shotgun from the attic.

It is priceless and he promised me that gun.

Annie

Wow if I hadn't known I'd of guessed you absolutely adore your grandma LoL
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Odinson

Quote from: "Annie"Wow if I hadn't known I'd of guessed you absolutely adore your grandma LoL

I do and she loves me. She is just an iron woman...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"thank god it is over for another 364 days......the only time of the year when the phrase "time flies" is a good thing.....now c'mon Jan. 2nd.......... :ugeek:

I miss Christmas already Mr. Obvious Li.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Annie"Wow if I hadn't known I'd of guessed you absolutely adore your grandma LoL

She's no Iron Chink though. ;)

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"

lol She survived the commie incursion to our land. Born in 1916. Taller than you and she will whoop your ass.

Anonymous

lol She survived the commie incursion to our land. Born in 1916. Taller than you and she will whoop your ass.

I have respect for (some of) my elders.

Odinson

I have respect for (some of) my elders.

You know taekwondo...

I´ll kiss you on the mouth everytime you make your heeyah! move.

14euros says I´ll block it and send your ass going around. It is okay since you are a female.

Post some of that loving stuff.. You are a fine female and a loving one. You only post about this oil business.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"You know taekwondo...

14euros says I´ll block it and send your ass going around. It is okay since you are a female.

Post some of that loving stuff.. You are a fine female and a loving one. You only post about this oil business.

I practice kung fu and no I don't ONLY post about the oil and gas industry. I defend it because it so popular to bash this vital sector of the Canadian economy by the loony left. I provide needed balance.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"You know taekwondo...

I practice kung fu and no I don't ONLY post about the oil and gas industry. I defend it because it so popular to bash this vital sector of the Canadian economy by the loony left. I provide needed balance.

The problem with specific martial art is that the opponent knows your moves.

They are more like art/lifestyle. Knowing your body..

Whack and whammy style is the most potent. Meaning, go beserk, have good reflexes etc.

I would catch your arm, squeesh it until your bones crack, pull your body down and kick your head causing permanent damage and probably a broken neck.

Then again things would not go into that since even with your boasting, you present no threat. Small woman. ;)

Carry a weapon of some kind. My canadian female friend carries a switchblade. Big city streets can be very dangerous to a female during night.

On the last one... What do you expect from the people whom want us to shut down all the power-plants and make us go back into stoneage... They are kinda like little babies.. Destroying everything and not caring about consequences. You cannot reason with the babies.. They will destroy stuff and go into this cry and rage mode when you oppose them.