Replies: 10351
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:33:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

A

American Progs and the COVID Weapon

Started by Anonymous, October 18, 2020, 09:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Without COVID would Trump be trailing Jim Crow Joe? Not a frickin chance. But, aint it ironic, that Trudeau's mishandling of COVID results in higher poll numbers, but Trump's quick actions have had the opposite affect.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/16/pinkerton-will-coronavirus-disappear-if-trump-loses/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=1.tnsvwGGR2N1NM17Y7ox0qyuakJGqcUZHFjFXWM">https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/16/pink ... cUZHFjFXWM">https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/16/pinkerton-will-coronavirus-disappear-if-trump-loses/?utm_source=piano&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2360&pnespid=1.tnsvwGGR2N1NM17Y7ox0qyuakJGqcUZHFjFXWM

it seems fair to wonder if still others in the Democratic coalition are doing what they can to push this darkest-before-the-dawn dramaturgy.  In particular, one must ask: Are the media and the public-health establishment, er, colluding to inflate the number of deaths attributable to COVID, with an eye toward making the problem seem even worse than it is?

Back in April, the chief medical examiner of Macomb County, Michigan, Daniel Spitz, said of COVID, "I think a lot of clinicians are putting that condition on death certificates when it might not be accurate because they died with coronavirus and not of coronavirus."  Continuing in that vein, Spitz added, "Are people dying of it?  Absolutely.  Are people dying of other things and coronavirus is maybe getting credit?  Yeah, probably."

In July, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis took note of a man who had been in a motorcycle accident but whose death was attributed to Covid.  And in September, the Heartland Institute's Chris Talgo noted that 94 percent of those listed as having died of Covid had co-morbidities, ranging from cancer to Alzheimer's.

Further perspective on whether or not COVID has been weaponized against Trump comes from Sen. Ben Sasse, Republican of Nebraska.  As a recently released audiotape reveals, Sasse is no fan of the 45th president, and yet on that tape, he lays out some political dimensions of the controversy.  As he said of Trump, "In his partial defense here, I think that lots of the news media has pretended that Covid is literally the first public health crisis ever.  And somehow, it's Donald Trump's fault. That's not true.  They just wanted to use it against him."

So maybe the media is devoting its bandwidth to COVID, as well as to other anti-Trump issues — so there's no room for, say, the bombshell allegations against Hunter Biden.

Indeed, some on the right are going so far as to accuse the left of holding the country hostage: Things won't get better till we get rid of Trump.  That was the point made by the satiric Babylon Bee, in an item headlined, "Teachers Unions Promise School Will Resume As Soon As The Teachers Are Done Campaigning For Biden."  The story pretended to quote American Federation of Teachers president Randi Weingarten: "We promise we'll start teaching your dumb kids again as soon as the important work of defeating Donald Trump is completed."

Joe Biden

Thank China for COVID. Without it, I'd have to run on my 47 year record of locking up darkies for minor crimes, voting for wars and awful trade deals.

Dove

This can get really confusing if people are unaware of how death certificates are filled out.

Let's say someone died from cardiac failure and that's the primary cause of death. But they were Covid positive. That's a Covid death....because the Covid caused the cardiac failure. Same with the pneumonia deaths marked Covid. Covid causes the issues that kill people. Any viral infection that becomes a fatality, its not the virus itself that kills you, it's the symptoms that kill you.

But when you have a primary cause of death being diabetes or cancer and that person has a Covid positive screening, it gets murky....because more than not the Covid exasperated that underlying issue. So that cancer patient may not have died if they didnt become infected.

Maternal mortality is treated this same way, because pregnancy can exasperate underlying issues or even cause medical issues. Influenza is treated this way.

What gets me is that we know Corona viruses hit hard, mutate and weaken.

And we know MANY people have asymptomatic or mild cases.

So when the media is going hogwild talking about "increased cases" keep that in mind. Asymptomatic people are getting tested. Mild cases are getting tested. And they are being added to the count.

Meanwhile what isnt told is that our rates of hospitalization and our case fatalities are DOWN. THATS what you want to look at.

It's being used and exploited as a political weapon. Which is fucking evil.....because there are still very scared people buying into this leftist fear mongering who hear "increased/spike in cases" and they picture overflowing hospitals and people dying. They dont think critically.

These increases are mostly asymptomatic or mild to moderate cases that do not even require hospitalization.

"Further perspective on whether or not COVID has been weaponized against Trump comes from Sen. Ben Sasse, Republican of Nebraska. As a recently released audiotape reveals, Sasse is no fan of the 45th president, and yet on that tape, he lays out some political dimensions of the controversy. As he said of Trump, "In his partial defense here, I think that lots of the news media has pretended that Covid is literally the first public health crisis ever. And somehow, it's Donald Trump's fault. That's not true. They just wanted to use it against him."

So maybe the media is devoting its bandwidth to COVID, as well as to other anti-Trump issues — so there's no room for, say, the bombshell allegations against Hunter Biden."

This is so true.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Anonymous

Quote from: Dove post_id=387566 time=1603116333 user_id=3266
This can get really confusing if people are unaware of how death certificates are filled out.

Let's say someone died from cardiac failure and that's the primary cause of death. But they were Covid positive. That's a Covid death....because the Covid caused the cardiac failure. Same with the pneumonia deaths marked Covid. Covid causes the issues that kill people. Any viral infection that becomes a fatality, its not the virus itself that kills you, it's the symptoms that kill you.

But when you have a primary cause of death being diabetes or cancer and that person has a Covid positive screening, it gets murky....because more than not the Covid exasperated that underlying issue. So that cancer patient may not have died if they didnt become infected.

Maternal mortality is treated this same way, because pregnancy can exasperate underlying issues or even cause medical issues. Influenza is treated this way.

What gets me is that we know Corona viruses hit hard, mutate and weaken.

And we know MANY people have asymptomatic or mild cases.

So when the media is going hogwild talking about "increased cases" keep that in mind. Asymptomatic people are getting tested. Mild cases are getting tested. And they are being added to the count.

Meanwhile what isnt told is that our rates of hospitalization and our case fatalities are DOWN. THATS what you want to look at.

It's being used and exploited as a political weapon. Which is fucking evil.....because there are still very scared people buying into this leftist fear mongering who hear "increased/spike in cases" and they picture overflowing hospitals and people dying. They dont think critically.

These increases are mostly asymptomatic or mild to moderate cases that do not even require hospitalization.

"Further perspective on whether or not COVID has been weaponized against Trump comes from Sen. Ben Sasse, Republican of Nebraska. As a recently released audiotape reveals, Sasse is no fan of the 45th president, and yet on that tape, he lays out some political dimensions of the controversy. As he said of Trump, "In his partial defense here, I think that lots of the news media has pretended that Covid is literally the first public health crisis ever. And somehow, it's Donald Trump's fault. That's not true. They just wanted to use it against him."

So maybe the media is devoting its bandwidth to COVID, as well as to other anti-Trump issues — so there's no room for, say, the bombshell allegations against Hunter Biden."

This is so true.

I don't see a pathway to victory for Trump.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview