The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Oh My - Caught With Dick Out

Started by cc, October 19, 2020, 09:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

CNN's Jeffrey Toobin reportedly masturbating on Zoom call that led to New Yorker suspension

Toobin will also be taking time off from the anti-Trump network CNN

The call, which was described as an "election simulation," featured Toobin's New Yorker colleagues including Jane Mayer, Masha Gessen, Andrew Marantz, Jelani Cobb, Evan Osnos, Sue Halpern, and Dexter Filkins playing various roles in potential 2020 outcomes including President Trump, Joe Biden, "establishment Republicans," 'establishment Democrats," and "the military." Toobin was playing "the courts."

According to two sources, Toobin was seen masturbating in what was supposed to be a 10-minute "strategy session" along party lines, but that it "seemed like Toobin was on a second video call."

Why do I get such pleasure when an uber leftist does himself ... in   ac_biggrin
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Frood

Sing along....

"I GET UP AGAIN"

(Toobthumping)

">
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: cc post_id=387668 time=1603158983 user_id=88
CNN's Jeffrey Toobin reportedly masturbating on Zoom call that led to New Yorker suspension

The call, which was described as an "election simulation," featured Toobin's New Yorker colleagues including Jane Mayer, Masha Gessen, Andrew Marantz, Jelani Cobb, Evan Osnos, Sue Halpern, and Dexter Filkins playing various roles in potential 2020 outcomes including President Trump, Joe Biden, "establishment Republicans," 'establishment Democrats," and "the military." Toobin was playing "the courts."

According to two sources, Toobin was seen masturbating in what was supposed to be a 10-minute "strategy session" along party lines, but that it "seemed like Toobin was on a second video call."

Why do I get such pleasure when an uber leftist does himself ... in

Another Anthony Weiner.

Frood

Quote from: seoulbro post_id=387671 time=1603159218 user_id=114

Why do I get such pleasure when an uber leftist does himself ... in

Another Anthony Weiner.

He is alleged to have gone after Weiner for that too....
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Why do I get such pleasure when an uber leftist does himself ... in   ac_biggrin

I can't comment to that, but remembering what they say about small things and small minds I'd caution you to exercise more restraint in your amusement of them than he obviously did.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview