News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10385
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 10:06:23 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Do you care Canada Post will end door to door delivery?

Started by Anonymous, December 13, 2013, 09:05:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It makes little difference to my family if we have to go to a community box or not..

We get very little snail mail anyway..

I realize Canada Post is not really structured for the digital age and the number of people using snail mail is in decline..

This is a needed modernization that reflects changes in society.

keeper

I have never got mail delivered to my door, UPS or Fed Ex maybe but that's about it. Couldn't really care, I like walking to the mail box with my dog.

Now, if I can shovel my way out my drive way I can go get the mail lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I have never got mail delivered to my door, UPS or Fed Ex maybe but that's about it. Couldn't really care, I like walking to the mail box with my dog.

I live in a new subdivision and I too have to go pick up my mail. I don't do it often for the simple reason who the fuck sends mail?  

I say Canada Post is a money losing relic of the past. Sell the fucking thing now and use that money to reduce the deficit to zero sooner.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"I have never got mail delivered to my door, UPS or Fed Ex maybe but that's about it. Couldn't really care, I like walking to the mail box with my dog.

I get mail delivered to my door now, but I will easily adjust..

The boxes are usually a short walk away anyway.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I get mail delivered to my door now, but I will easily adjust..

The boxes are usually a short walk away anyway.

Sell Canada Post and do it now.