News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Guy finds out his wife cheated on him...

Started by Frood, October 25, 2020, 08:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: Renee post_id=388235 time=1603666646 user_id=156
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=388219 time=1603651007 user_id=1676
Quote from: "iron horse jockey" post_id=388204 time=1603643112 user_id=2015
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=388201 time=1603642451 user_id=1676
Quote from: Fashionista post_id=388179 time=1603628544 user_id=3254

I must have something wrong or you omitted details..

Are you saying that the man who got a divorce is financially responsible for any of his wife's future births..

I thought that's what divorce does: absolves one from future obligations.

Finland says that you've got two years to contest a paternity suit, or that kid is yours anyway.... at least financially.

If he knew the law than it is his own fault.

And if he didn't or had a breakdown?

Harsh, mate.....

If he had a break down or was incapacitated by illness or whatever, that's one thing but ignorance of the law is no excuse. At least in the eyes of the court.

But I also think 2 years is plenty of time to contest paternity. I think for most men, clearing yourself of a paternity situation would be a priority??...  :confused1: ac_dunno

I would say so too.

Frood

Alright girls... then in that case, an abusive husband can keep you in the basement and rape you if after two years of it, you don't complain...

...fair is fair.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=388251 time=1603674850 user_id=1676
Alright girls... then in that case, an abusive husband can keep you in the basement and rape you if after two years of it, you don't complain...

...fair is fair.

The op is civil law and what you are describing is criminal law. If a crime is taking place, and the police are aware of it, an arrest is made. If in the case of a crime like rape and it's two, five or ten years later, criminal charges can and will be laid.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=388251 time=1603674850 user_id=1676

...fair is fair.

I gotta side with the gals on this. Two years is enough time to do what most guys would do right away.

Frood

You people are making excuses for a disgusting practice of modern slavery.

I'd just leave the country and not pay that slut one red cent. You taxpayers will have to pick up the tab for supporting the cunt.

Fair is fair...
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=388278 time=1603682139 user_id=1676

I'd just leave the country and not pay that slut one red cent. You taxpayers will have to pick up the tab for supporting the cunt.

Fair is fair...

I do not think many guys would get themselves in this predicament, They would make clearing their name priority one.

Odinson

Fair is fair...

Has your wife been in an out of town seminar?

BOOM!

Your kids are not yours.

:laugh3:

Frood

Quote from: Odinson post_id=388280 time=1603682861 user_id=136

Fair is fair...

Has your wife been in an out of town seminar?

BOOM!

Your kids are not yours.

:laugh3:

They resemble me and not her, unfortunately... I'd love to throw them back sometimes...  :43(2):
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Well, I never heard of a law quite like this one.

Odinson

This law is gonna be changed..

Its meant to protect the child... But that doesnt make any sense.

The cuck is not gonna be a real stable father figure after that. ac_biggrin

Anonymous

Quote from: Odinson post_id=388283 time=1603684735 user_id=136

As Herman mentioned, it probably doesn't affect that many men because most men would quickly want to clear their names if they're not the father.

Frood

Quote from: Fashionista post_id=388300 time=1603710864 user_id=3254

As Herman mentioned, it probably doesn't affect that many men because most men would quickly want to clear their names if they're not the father.

I'd imagine that there are some men who are conflicted after bonding with and having a child bond with them. Men aren't black and white always.

To realise that your wife cheated with a mate of yours and let you think the child was yours would be demoralising, emasculating, and mental rape.

If women can report a rape, psychological abuse, or assault years after the fact because they weren't of the right mind, guys like this shouldn't be judged by a different standard.

He entered into a contract in marriage, she broke the contract, she has the responsibility for her actions. The other man was a willing participant. He has the financial responsibility for his actions.
Blahhhhhh...

Renee

You have nothing to worry about.

Russian scientists have concluded that your kind can't breed with humans.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=388302 time=1603711402 user_id=1676

I'd imagine that there are some men who are conflicted after bonding with and having a child bond with them. Men aren't black and white always.

To realise that your wife cheated with a mate of yours and let you think the child was yours would be demoralising, emasculating, and mental rape.

If women can report a rape, psychological abuse, or assault years after the fact because they weren't of the right mind, guys like this shouldn't be judged by a different standard.

He entered into a contract in marriage, she broke the contract, she has the responsibility for her actions. The other man was a willing participant. He has the financial responsibility for his actions.

Brother, I can only speak for myself. I know sure as hell wouldn't be waiting years to do what I would do as soon as I knew the gal was pregnant.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=388305 time=1603712698 user_id=1689
Quote from: "Dinky Dazza" post_id=388302 time=1603711402 user_id=1676

Brother, I can only speak for myself. I know sure as hell wouldn't be waiting years to do what I would do as soon as I knew the gal was pregnant.

We don't know the exact timeline and particulars or his mental health yet, brother.
Blahhhhhh...